Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: New friday night idea.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I still think that rare nipper map night would be cool. We would look up three random nipper maps that we have basically never heard of, and play them.:D

and <3 isketch + deathmatch mod + he_glass
p3ng,Oct 11 2005, 01:35 AM Wrote:I still think that rare nipper map night would be cool. We would look up three random nipper maps that we have basically never heard of, and play them.:D

Uhh, i know almost lal of the nipper maps.
Womb-Raider,Oct 10 2005, 09:41 PM Wrote:
p3ng,Oct 11 2005, 01:35 AM Wrote:I still think that rare nipper map night would be cool. We would look up three random nipper maps that we have basically never heard of, and play them.:D

As do I, playing on WCS for a couple of years does that.
CSDM sucks!~

Good for aiming practice, but not much else:angry:
coca,Oct 11 2005, 08:49 AM Wrote:CSDM sucks!~

Good for aiming practice, but not much else:angry:
The random spawn CSDM is good for twitch practice, not really aiming practice. You twitch around when someone spawns behind you, but most likely you just spray in their area. Even if you start out aiming in a CSDM game, you get to the point where you stop caring and spray their chest.
Biggs,Oct 11 2005, 04:30 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Oct 10 2005, 09:41 PM Wrote:

As do I, playing on WCS for a couple of years does that.
Aye, that it does.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's