Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Womb's Driving Exam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
wtf womb your out of highschool without your licence? are you a retard or something?
Yadntnojack,Oct 3 2005, 07:39 PM Wrote:wtf womb your out of highschool without your licence? are you a retard or something?
You know, some of my friends have parents who say "Car or college, you choose."

So uhh...shut up and get off our forums, Jack.
Yadntnojack,Oct 3 2005, 05:39 PM Wrote:wtf womb your out of highschool without your licence? are you a retard or something?
He had to get his license renewed, I believe. Learn the whole story before you bring out the insults!
I don't have a permit or license. Then again, I could be under 16.
No i had to get my permit renewed, i didnt bother getting my license because i didnt have a car and didnt really need it. Everyone let me take their cars without a license so it didnt really matter. I just got it cuz i have a car now. And i had plenty of friends to drive me around something you might want to invest in.
I thought you were also going to deliver pizzas?
I did for about 3 weeks for my dads friend, their original delivery boy got into a accident and needed some time off, that was done without my license.
gg id rather bring out the insults first thank you very much
Yadntnojack,Oct 4 2005, 02:04 PM Wrote:gg id rather bring out the insults first thank you very much
Gg I'd rather bring out the banstick first. But since I can't, I'll have to bribe Sv to.
Dum3z,Oct 4 2005, 08:41 PM Wrote:
Yadntnojack,Oct 4 2005, 02:04 PM Wrote:gg id rather bring out the insults first thank you very much
Gg I'd rather bring out the banstick first. But since I can't, I'll have to bribe Sv to.
SV loves to use the banstick,he'd be pleasured
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's