Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Womb's Driving Exam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Grats womb.
I actually voted that he'd pass.:o
Christ none of you have faith in my driving ability. 16 fails:(
Well you're such a failure, there was no way we'd vote pass.
I did! But it's a first and last.:)

Sixteen times is just... wow.:D
I've always been a great test taker, i failed classes cuz homework is gay. I understnad the subjects and aced tests, but failed cuz i didnt do a fucking worksheet :\
Womb-Raider,Sep 30 2005, 06:12 AM Wrote:I've always been a great test taker, i failed classes cuz homework is gay. I understnad the subjects and aced tests, but failed cuz i didnt do a fucking worksheet :\
I'm the exact same way. I don't do homework and depend on tests, which never works.:(
Blizzard,Sep 30 2005, 01:20 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Sep 30 2005, 06:12 AM Wrote:I've always been a great test taker, i failed classes cuz homework is gay. I understnad the subjects and aced tests, but failed cuz i didnt do a fucking worksheet :\
I'm the exact same way. I don't do homework and depend on tests, which never works.:(
Senior year i broke a deal with all my teachers to drop my homework so long as i maintain a A average on my tests, also got my history teacher to drop my notebooks, group projects cuz i beat the rest of the class in her stupid little jeopardy game, i won by a land slide too:P
Lucky you. My teachers won't fall for that.
Its all about becoming their friend and not a student.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's