Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Source VS 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Little Bunny Foo-Foo,Oct 7 2005, 05:32 AM Wrote:i have source and my comp runs it fine. i prefer it to 1.6 in everyway, i have issues returning to older versions of cs after playing source

source is the only way to go. the question is not *if* we will change over to it, but *when*
Tis looking like *soon*
Theres no hook in CSS?:(
there is i was playing on a hook server yesterday.. and there is now a hook mod for both NS and dod:s
russian mafia,Oct 8 2005, 11:24 PM Wrote:there is i was playing on a hook server yesterday.. and there is now a hook mod for both NS and dod:s
...hook for NS? Sure,I can already see the onos owning JP LOL
Hook isnt really a hard mod to create, and the NS one is mainly for gorges baha.
Yar, there's only a gorge hook and it's slow to shoot out, but pulls you in uber fast.
I played source for a while now and its hard to play 1.6 when everything is just so diffrent between the 2. Because in source my crosshair is so teeeny
Donuts,Oct 9 2005, 08:23 PM Wrote:Because in source my crosshair is so teeeny
Only because you can relate to it!

*Insert giggles and laughs*
HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! thats great
Donuts,Oct 10 2005, 03:23 AM Wrote:I played source for a while now and its hard to play 1.6 when everything is just so diffrent between the 2. Because in source my crosshair is so teeeny
:o I like a small crosshair!

I'd prefer just a 3x3px dot actually.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's