Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Source VS 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I would elect 1.6 until more mods come out for source. What happened to the SDK?
I prefer 1.6, though my computer can run HL2 at full settings.
I like 1.6 because I've been playing it for so long and am used to it. I wouldn't cry if we went css though since I have that too. Especially now that there's tons of custom maps. I would miss hook dearly though.

I HATE playing standard maps most of the time. There's already a gazillion servers running those.
The Senate,Oct 6 2005, 03:09 PM Wrote:I like 1.6 because I've been playing it for so long and am used to it. I wouldn't cry if we went css though since I have that too. Especially now that there's tons of custom maps. I would miss hook dearly though.

I HATE playing standard maps most of the time. There's already a gazillion servers running those.
i would bawl like a little baby

i can run source, but its not the same

in the attempt to pump the graphics and little effects i feel like they lost something in the gameplay

also, i stopped playing regular maps when my last clan defected to CSS

grew tired of actually competing i guess

and the wroaw pub is basically the only server i play on

add a few more bitches and whines in there, and you have my opinion
Dont have it,pc can run it though....gotta buy all those HL2 series
i have source and ill run yo shit
source please please please, or perhaps a dod:s server:)
yes please get a dod:s server but only after a natural Selection server
I totally agree with Russian, NS pwns DoD:S.

kthxbai
i have source and my comp runs it fine. i prefer it to 1.6 in everyway, i have issues returning to older versions of cs after playing source

source is the only way to go. the question is not *if* we will change over to it, but *when*
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's