Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Poll: What should go on the album art/dedication to Wroaw?
Wroaw 4 Life with clan member list and attributes
Original Members names and attributes and year in clan
A medium sized Wroaw insignia with the originals names wrapping around the letters of WROAW
something you guys think up..
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hai Der Ole Frands
12-12-2012, 07:30 AM
Hai Der Ole Frands
Hey guys what's up? Congradulations to Underdoggie that kind of a commitment is a huge step towards a happy life as long as she's not a bitch. pardon my french... i'm irish.. Anyways may your days together be long and may you multiply and prosper.
Anywho, as most of you know i've been down a bumpy road but i called it quits for that shit when i had to go to the hospital for an LSD overdose.. didn't know you could OD on microdots. well, it's been two years since then and i'm starting a 5000 hour long apprenticeship in Plumbing and Sheet Metal Fabrication. and my girlfriend decided to go on birth control with her new medical insurance.. yay! two kids is enough for anyone out there thinking of having kids. it's a great joy to raise kids but at the same time you find yourself staring at rat poison a lot more than a normal person.
I wanna give a special holiday greeting to DutchTiger (even after 7 years you're still one of the greatest clan leaders i've met and had the privelage to be a member on your squad. Dutch Tiger you are probably older and wiser and don't remember me much but if you ever need something or would like to branch out into xbox clans and gaming my gamerID is RatmuffinOG on xbox and the clans i run are GoodMuffins and Jukin you'll always be an ally and at the top of the list for part time leadership. i miss you bro), SniperDuck, SVeach (SV you were always a fair person with me even though i was a crazy, fucked up adolescent hooked on cocaine, painkillers, liqour and weed. i give you the same promis i gave Dutch Tiger, Biggs and Womby and so many occasions, you want to branch into console gaming you can help lead my teams. i hope you are doing well and living life to the fullest my old friend), Womb Raider (which by the way my 4 year old loves COD MW3 and he's already very fruitful with the naughty language so to this day me and my friends call him WOMBY. i guess some memories do last forever), Biggs (a man of few words on the forum and a tool of mass destruction in the gaming world. from what i remember you used to always try to break up the mic/word/forum shit talk and fights me and Womby and other older members would have during CS games and recruitment matches. It was so funny, me and Womb would just be barraging each other with insults until Good ol Biggs or SV or Dutch would break it up. even though it was all just to fuck with new members.), Drunken Master, Yadntnojack, Schietluis, Silent Assassin, Little Bunny Foo Foo, Dark Element, The Leet Penguin, Sharp shit, dwopple, ajbig, blizzard, dum3z (Blizzard and Dum3z, you guys used to talk a lot of shit to me because of my criminal history but you guys were always cool when i'd start a shit thread on you and then you two always on each others sides would deal the shit talk right back... ahhh, good times), monkey, entropy (you always hated me.. don't know why, but i hope you are doing well now, dick), *noobish, demon, pker, calik (Calik, pker, p3nguin, coca, bootsy and spastic dwarf, i miss you guys, you always had good shit to talk about or were real fun to play CS with VIA ENTIRE DOMINATION. i hope you're all doing well also), the cheat, cky (which is not only an old member but a great band too), genocide, spaz, spastic dwarf, minion, mini artemis and major artemis, wraith, minidisk, bootsy, p3ng, baku, bahamut, coca, chicken, buffalo,papa smurf, village idiot, cow, dead again, gomez, graff, jtown112, Krayz (i miss your insulting, anxious, deathvoice from the microphone KRAYZ ASS!!!).
Anyone else i forgot whom i knew, i'm sorry, obviously you aren't that important.
To everyone new or new enough not to know me... know this, back in the day when Clan Wroaw started, it was the best clan ever. I'm serious, no bullshit. We'd have our arguements but we always made up with each other or were banned thanks to the Menacing and Masterful approach by Dutch Tiger and Drunken Master. Back in 2004, 2005 and 2006 Wroaw was much more than another clan. It was like a community.. more like a family. we had it all. strong leaders, assholes, brainiacs, guys who were vain enough to think they were the shit that Chuck Norris poops, friends, enemies, confidents (sv and dutch tiger especially) and legends.
if you're bored stop reading but i feel this is important to all the old members to read....
Wroaw was like SK or NiP. We were a known clan but a small clan. a clan that didn't take shit from anyone and was always ready for a challenge. A clan that when a member was under fire verbally, such as myself, members like Womby and Biggs and SVeach would destroy the attacking assholes at the drop of a hat for the team. Looking back, it was one of the best relationships i've ever had. It was something that all of us from back then will remember and possibly share with our kids as i have. It was a bond being in Wroaw back then. A privelage if you will. though i was only in the clan for about a year and was widely disliked due to my talk shit first listen later tactics, you guys accepted me. you accepted me and made me feel welcome through the Wroaw way of shit talk and rivalry.
I want to thank the original team for all of it. You don't know it and i've rarely ever said it, but, you guys accepting me made a world of a difference in my life back then. I felt welcome. It made me use drugs less, drink more and not do stupid things. You guys saved me from a lot of trouble and even more demons.
So this holiday season, when you guys feel down or depressed, just think of the good times, or pm me or post here and tell me how much you hate me.
Also, though most of you never would believe it, i drop my third local album next year, thanks to my lovely girlfriend Elizabeth who inspired me to keep writing, rapping, recording and snapping. And on the inside on the cover i'm gonna see if my producer/close friend would be cool with me putting something like Wroaw 4 Life on it with the original crew names and attributes....
SO IN ENDING, I LEAVE IT UP TO THE ORIGINAL TEAM AND ANY NEW FUCKERS, TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING SMALL BUT THOUGHTFUL AS TO WHAT I'LL PUT ON THE ALBUM FOR WROAW. No bullshit either guys, cuz i'm serious. My life is on the turn around and things are going good. My music is praised as The White Trash Bible for Keepin It REal. let me know what you come up with.
All of you take care... except for Entropy. You're a bitch... Just kidding, had to get one in for old time's sake.
Bye everyone, good luck to all of you and your loved ones and remember Wroaw 4 Life Bitch!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2013, 05:48 PM
RE: Hai Der Ole Frands
Man oh man. Reading all of those names brought back some memories. I do remember you being a crazy bastard. But I was probably even worse, being just 10 years old when I got in the clan.

One of my fondest memories was when $harp$h!t, cky, and I started the Wroaw vs. CherryClan/joe.to war. As stupid as my action was, I think we all backed each other up for the most part.

Anyway, that's great that you've turned your life around. I do remember hearing some messed up things from you as a kid. I hope you don't mind me asking, but how many microdots did you OD on?

Thanks for the post and good luck with your apprenticeship!
01-31-2013, 02:24 AM
(01-03-2013 05:48 PM)Pker Wrote:  Man oh man. Reading all of those names brought back some memories. I do remember you being a crazy bastard. But I was probably even worse, being just 10 years old when I got in the clan.

One of my fondest memories was when $harp$h!t, cky, and I started the Wroaw vs. CherryClan/joe.to war. As stupid as my action was, I think we all backed each other up for the most part.

Anyway, that's great that you've turned your life around. I do remember hearing some messed up things from you as a kid. I hope you don't mind me asking, but how many microdots did you OD on?

02-08-2013, 11:51 PM
(01-31-2013 02:24 AM)Ratmuffin Wrote:  
(01-03-2013 05:48 PM)Pker Wrote:  Man oh man. Reading all of those names brought back some memories. I do remember you being a crazy bastard. But I was probably even worse, being just 10 years old when I got in the clan.

Ive only tryed acid once, it was a bit fucked up tbh, not sure about 30tho lol. Apparently can repeat on you at random if you take too much?

knock knock?
who's there?
well its me (sorry)
02-09-2013, 07:24 PM
dude thats really long and i cant dedicate that kind of focus to reading it at 430 am. but,

" Womb Raider (which by the way my 4 year old loves COD MW3 and he's already very fruitful with the naughty language so to this day me and my friends call him WOMBY."

thats awesome lol. My son (Caiden) is about 2 1/2 yrs right now last night he was sitting on my lap, playing some CS:GO talking into my mic about all the trains on de_train. Was great times. Good to see your getting into a plumbing apprenticeship, average plumber makes more than the average lawyer right now in parts of the US. Where you from anyway? Things my way are all right, in the MA Army national guard still enjoying that getting pounded with snow right now and getting some gaming in where i can.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
04-24-2014, 01:56 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2014 01:58 AM by Ratmuffin.)
started my old clan back up again kind of as a tribute to those days Jukingaming.enjin.com

doing great. free man here now. family man so i guess i'm a not a free man... maybe an indian due to my typing and possibly a racist now that i read it all. nice to see ya and see ya later!
(02-09-2013 07:24 PM)Womb-Raider Wrote:  dude thats really long and i cant dedicate that kind of focus to reading it at 430 am. but,

" Womb Raider (which by the way my 4 year old loves COD MW3 and he's already very fruitful with the naughty language so to this day me and my friends call him WOMBY."

thats awesome lol. My son (Caiden) is about 2 1/2 yrs right now last night he was sitting on my lap, playing some CS:GO talking into my mic about all the trains on de_train. Was great times. Good to see your getting into a plumbing apprenticeship, average plumber makes more than the average lawyer right now in parts of the US. Where you from anyway? Things my way are all right, in the MA Army national guard still enjoying that getting pounded with snow right now and getting some gaming in where i can.

thanks for serving our country
06-05-2015, 02:01 PM
Still love you all