Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hai Guys!
09-18-2012, 09:04 PM
RE: Hai Guys!
(09-18-2012 01:24 PM)G3n0C1D3 Wrote:  
(09-15-2012 12:42 PM)Monkey91 Wrote:  Last Visit: 10-25-2010 01:24 AM

Wow, almost two years since I have logged in.

Congratulations, Underdog, on the wife and kid. I am glad to hear that you are so optimistic with having just had such a large procedure done.

Man, I miss Wroaw. Coming back here feels like I am coming home to a place that is all but forgotten. Life was so simple back then. Hah, the most drama we ever had was DE.

As far as I go, I will be graduating from The Ohio State University with my BS in Industrial and Systems Engineering next year. It has been one helluva ride, but such is life isn't it?

Anywho, Cheers to the good ol' times, boys. Cheers to glitching the boat-tank on that one map with the water and the mines and the boat-tank. Here's to the cliff map, and backwards hooks on Helms-deep. Here's to Wroaw. Wroaw. What? Nearly ten years and still alive? Wow. Here's to Wroaw.

wat. im graduating from OSU with my dual degree in Molgen/French!

Seriously?! We need to get together then. Where are you living at?

I don't believe it. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-20-2012, 07:05 AM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2012 07:07 AM by p3ng.)
So uhhh... HI. Hoy shit I feel like its been a while since I logged in here. Awesome to get updates from everyone on their lives. It's bizarre to think about how much time I spent on WCS, IRC, the forums etc.... It was a much simpler time... I can tell all your lives have changed dramatically over the years as has mine.

I'm 21 and currently in my senior year at UMass Lowell with a concentration in Management Info Systems. A year ago I decided I'm going to shoot for a career in the video game industry. Trying to learn some programming and possibly collaborating with some folks on a mobile game this year. After that I'm shooting for any entry level gig I can get (probably through QA). I'd love to talk to you hobbles about your game and your experiences so far. Getting a game design gig at 23 is pretty damn awesome, fo real!

Aside from that, I'm buckling down in my studies to hopefully pull off baller grades for my final year at University. Got a girlfriend of 2 years who's working an office manager job at http://www.bergstenmusic.com/ She's looking to get into the music industry as a music supervisor for movies an TV in the long run.

Everything in my life is moving at a blistering pace as opposed to my teenage years. Rarely get a chance to play video games any more but I still find time now and then. Recently I've been playing through Kingdoms of Amalur mostly out of curiosity. I'm sure a lot of you heard that the studio that made this game shut down and layed off all it's employees including my cousin Sad After that I have my sights set on Mass Effect 3 and some intermittent D3.

I'm friends with a few of you on Facebook like Coca, UDog and Womb. If you wanna connect, just search for James Downes. I'm the one with the psychedelic profile pic Big Grin

Miss you guys a ton. Some of the best experiences gaming I've ever had are with you guys and I really cherish that /tear Much love <3

[Image: p3ngfn5cf8.png]

[Image: wcsadminau8.gif]
09-20-2012, 07:38 AM
Sounds like your life is right on track Peng. I messaged you on facebook (or I messaged someone named James Downes who goes to UMass Lowell. I hope it is you)

09-20-2012, 12:02 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2012 12:06 PM by p3ng.)
(09-20-2012 07:38 AM)Monkey91 Wrote:  Sounds like your life is right on track Peng. I messaged you on facebook (or I messaged someone named James Downes who goes to UMass Lowell. I hope it is you)

Well I don't have anything in my Facebook inbox... But I'd be very surprised if there was another James Downes going to UML. Was it a profile with a blue/lasery looking profile pic and a cover photo of a guy throwing a Molotov at cops? (Lolol)

I'm on my phone or Id just give you my profile link. Can't seem to find it

[Image: p3ngfn5cf8.png]

[Image: wcsadminau8.gif]
09-20-2012, 09:18 PM
(09-20-2012 12:02 PM)p3ng Wrote:  
(09-20-2012 07:38 AM)Monkey91 Wrote:  Sounds like your life is right on track Peng. I messaged you on facebook (or I messaged someone named James Downes who goes to UMass Lowell. I hope it is you)

Well I don't have anything in my Facebook inbox... But I'd be very surprised if there was another James Downes going to UML. Was it a profile with a blue/lasery looking profile pic and a cover photo of a guy throwing a Molotov at cops? (Lolol)

I'm on my phone or Id just give you my profile link. Can't seem to find it

Yes, that is exactly what it was. lol

11-01-2012, 12:35 PM
(09-20-2012 07:05 AM)p3ng Wrote:  So uhhh... HI. Hoy shit I feel like its been a while since I logged in here. Awesome to get updates from everyone on their lives. It's bizarre to think about how much time I spent on WCS, IRC, the forums etc.... It was a much simpler time... I can tell all your lives have changed dramatically over the years as has mine.

I'm 21 and currently in my senior year at UMass Lowell with a concentration in Management Info Systems. A year ago I decided I'm going to shoot for a career in the video game industry. Trying to learn some programming and possibly collaborating with some folks on a mobile game this year. After that I'm shooting for any entry level gig I can get (probably through QA). I'd love to talk to you hobbles about your game and your experiences so far. Getting a game design gig at 23 is pretty damn awesome, fo real!

Aside from that, I'm buckling down in my studies to hopefully pull off baller grades for my final year at University. Got a girlfriend of 2 years who's working an office manager job at http://www.bergstenmusic.com/ She's looking to get into the music industry as a music supervisor for movies an TV in the long run.

Everything in my life is moving at a blistering pace as opposed to my teenage years. Rarely get a chance to play video games any more but I still find time now and then. Recently I've been playing through Kingdoms of Amalur mostly out of curiosity. I'm sure a lot of you heard that the studio that made this game shut down and layed off all it's employees including my cousin Sad After that I have my sights set on Mass Effect 3 and some intermittent D3.

I'm friends with a few of you on Facebook like Coca, UDog and Womb. If you wanna connect, just search for James Downes. I'm the one with the psychedelic profile pic Big Grin

Miss you guys a ton. Some of the best experiences gaming I've ever had are with you guys and I really cherish that /tear Much love <3

You go to UML?? I'm a senior at Boston University haha. We don't play you guys in hockey till January I think

[Image: sleepysheepcopy.jpg]
11-01-2012, 01:50 PM
I'm gonna be a doctor! Well, I got accepted to medical school at Ohio State on Monday. I have somewhere to go next year! So weird and almost meta to think that I'm here now when last year I was freaking out about the MCAT (standardized test for med school admissions), and two years ago I wasn't even fully decided on being pre-med. So strange how quickly everything is flying by!

I'm also 22 now - young compared to y'all but damn, time is ticking.

Quote:<plot> DWOPPERS AND COCA BROTHERS
<Dwoppers> YEY! Big Grin
<Dwoppers> or
<Dwoppers> wait
<Dwoppers> Sad
* Dwoppers emo
11-01-2012, 03:12 PM
Congrats genooossss, med school is my plan too but i dont plan on applying until next year. And if you dont mind me asking, what was your score for the MCAT?

Everyone go buy NS2 nao!
11-02-2012, 02:18 PM
o.o

[Image: 00034133.gif]
Find all posts by this user
11-05-2012, 08:44 AM
Grats for getting into med school g3n0, I remember talking to you awhile back when you were about to take your MCATs haha glad to hear it worked out for you.

and Dwop, is NS2 good? Played the first but I was always lost. Also cs:go is awesome, been playing that so much lately.

[Image: sleepysheepcopy.jpg]