Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hai Guys!
07-19-2012, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2012 12:28 PM by a hobbit.)
RE: Hai Guys!
heya! just saw jess' good fortune recently and checked the wroaw boards and bam, updates from everyone lol.

i'm 23 now, working as a game designer (ooohh yeee!!!). the main game i work on and update is Gamestar Mechanic, which is free but requires registration.

i gots me a girl hobbitses, and all is pretty good =)

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2012, 01:02 AM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2012 01:02 AM by Underdog.)
Wow! Really awesome getting updates on everyone! After all these years, the wamily still goes strong!

As far as video games, I'm pretty much over WoW and D3... D3 got way too repetitive and boring for me. Lately I've just been playing Battlefield 3 when I need to kill time.

But yeah we've all grown up it seems! Crazy how the time flies by... I know I'm going to be busy as hell, my little girl is due in about 6 weeks. So I'm sure that's going to be mayhem.

Anyway, great hearing from you all!

EDIT: I miss the WCS days too...

[Image: AoDsig.jpg]

NEW!

[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKNIG HELL
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> I GO TPO PISS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> AND MY PARENS LARE LIKE
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> ODNT THORW UP
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> IM NOT TAHT DRUNK
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKERS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> GODDAMNIT

[17:40] <Underdog> btw, i heard SV was arrested for suspected peeping on his neighbor's 6-yr-old son. he was let off b/c the officers violated his 4th amendment rights
[17:42] <SirVeach> YES
[17:43] <SirVeach> i mean wait.
[17:43] <SirVeach> I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL DAMMIT
08-12-2012, 10:46 AM
Cant wait to see pics of your little doggy Big Grin They are so much fun man going to have great stories. Any questions feel free to hit me up the amount you learn from a baby is rediculous and like none of my friends have kids so we called the dr A LOT lol so any dumb little thing feel free to call text send pics of wierd skin patches w/e dude.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
08-19-2012, 07:13 AM
Bump! Angel

Quote:<plot> DWOPPERS AND COCA BROTHERS
<Dwoppers> YEY! Big Grin
<Dwoppers> or
<Dwoppers> wait
<Dwoppers> Sad
* Dwoppers emo
08-30-2012, 02:41 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2012 02:41 PM by G3n0C1D3.)
[Image: vF2So.jpg]

Hah, found this sitting on an external. Good times.

<Dwoppers> YEY! Big Grin
<Dwoppers> or
<Dwoppers> wait
<Dwoppers> Sad
* Dwoppers emo
08-31-2012, 03:20 PM
WAT DIS????????????????

[Image: 00034133.gif]
Find all posts by this user
09-13-2012, 04:59 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2012 05:00 PM by Pker.)
Damn.. Blix was a posting machine.

Using web.archive.org to look at the old website works to an extent as well.

On a side note, I'm 19 now and attending Virginia Tech.
09-15-2012, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2012 05:10 AM by Monkey91.)

Wow, almost two years since I have logged in.

Congratulations, Underdog, on the wife and kid. I am glad to hear that you are so optimistic with having just had such a large procedure done.

Man, I miss Wroaw. Coming back here feels like I am coming home to a place that is all but forgotten. Life was so simple back then. Hah, the most drama we ever had was DE.

As far as I go, I will be graduating from The Ohio State University with my BS in Industrial and Systems Engineering next year. It has been one helluva ride, but such is life isn't it?

Anywho, Cheers to the good ol' times, boys. Cheers to glitching the boat-tank on that one map with the water and the mines and the boat-tank. Here's to the cliff map, and backwards hooks on Helms-deep. Here's to Wroaw. Wroaw. What? Nearly ten years and still alive? Wow. Here's to Wroaw.

I don't believe it. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it.
09-16-2012, 02:49 PM
Monkey, that was fucking epic.
09-18-2012, 01:24 PM
(09-15-2012 12:42 PM)Monkey91 Wrote:  Last Visit: 10-25-2010 01:24 AM

Wow, almost two years since I have logged in.

Congratulations, Underdog, on the wife and kid. I am glad to hear that you are so optimistic with having just had such a large procedure done.

Man, I miss Wroaw. Coming back here feels like I am coming home to a place that is all but forgotten. Life was so simple back then. Hah, the most drama we ever had was DE.

As far as I go, I will be graduating from The Ohio State University with my BS in Industrial and Systems Engineering next year. It has been one helluva ride, but such is life isn't it?

Anywho, Cheers to the good ol' times, boys. Cheers to glitching the boat-tank on that one map with the water and the mines and the boat-tank. Here's to the cliff map, and backwards hooks on Helms-deep. Here's to Wroaw. Wroaw. What? Nearly ten years and still alive? Wow. Here's to Wroaw.

wat. im graduating from OSU with my dual degree in Molgen/French!

<Dwoppers> YEY! Big Grin
<Dwoppers> or
<Dwoppers> wait
<Dwoppers> Sad
* Dwoppers emo