Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ill alow being banned. but why?
12-04-2004, 10:15 AM
Warcraft Kid,Dec 3 2004, 06:11 PM Wrote:You know what this is not worth geting pissed at i am talking to someone who just wont stop being an asshole to other people get a life buddy and lighten up. O and another Lie u guys just keep em coming. 1st lie i was told i was ruin. 2nd lie i was called a hacker. 3rd lie i was blammed for being wroawsucksass. 4th lie i was told i was an ass to people on wroaw. 5th lie i was an ass to womb. i havent said a word to u in the past womb.
You need to get a life and learn to know when you aren't wanted. I also remember when you were still Ruin, we banned you and a bit later you made a new account and spammed the forums saying we were gay.

Funny how that new account, and Wroawsucksass were made in the same day. Also funny how his first and only post was only four minutes before your first post.

Some people have brains, and some people don't.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2004, 10:18 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2004 10:18 AM by Warcraft Kid.)
Biggs.... why do u think i am everything BAD!!!!! FOR THE LAST TIME i am not RUIN i am not WROAWSUCKSASS!!!! For the love of god. Do i have to keep saying this My Accounts KEep geting DELETED!! i dont know why u can even read it in my very early posts like 1 month AGo! what do i have to do to prove i am not this morons.
Find all posts by this user
12-04-2004, 10:19 AM
Warcraft Kid,Dec 3 2004, 06:18 PM Wrote:Biggs.... why do u think i am everything BAD!!!!! FOR THE LAST TIME i am not RUIN i am not WROAWSUCKSASS!!!! For the love of god. Do i have to keep saying this My Accounts KEep geting DELETED!! i dont know why u can even read it in my very early posts like 1 month AGo! what do i have to do to prove i am not this morons.
Do we have to say why they should be getting deleted again?
12-04-2004, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2004 10:21 AM by Warcraft Kid.)
DO i run the server. ask MD OR DT i have no idea and stop saying i am wroawsucksass i read posts u know WOMB i am NOT Wroawsucksass plesae stop saying i am. u can look up my accounts for all i care u can see that they get deleted.
12-04-2004, 10:21 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2004 10:25 AM by Biggs.)
Biggs,Dec 3 2004, 06:19 PM Wrote:Do we have to say why they should be getting deleted again?
Quote:See how I said again? Learn-to-read.

I'll keep quoting this will untill you understand it.
12-04-2004, 10:23 AM
OKay i give up. I cant stand fighting with people who run the thing i am fighting over. listen wroaw if i did anything that was illigal in this game i am sorry! i just want to know what i did that was WRONG. i dont care if u keep me BANNED.
12-04-2004, 10:29 AM
Banned his IP, he is wroawsuxass, same ip. So i ip banned him..now hes banned from server and forums. FREEDOM!

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
12-04-2004, 10:30 AM
Warcraft Kid,Dec 4 2004, 12:23 AM Wrote:OKay i give up. I cant stand fighting with people who run the thing i am fighting over. listen wroaw if i did anything that was illigal in this game i am sorry! i just want to know what i did that was WRONG. i dont care if u keep me BANNED.
You said this before, promise?

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
12-04-2004, 10:30 AM
Owned by Sv.

(//) Wroaw
12-04-2004, 10:37 AM
dont even argue warcraft