Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the history of CS
01-20-2005, 12:35 PM
the history of CS
yeah, just take the regular m4 sound, copy it and rename it to the silenced m4 sound...

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2005, 12:39 PM
the history of CS
Thing is the sound deadens really quickly. A silenced m4 using normal m4 sound at say x distance is about the same as a normal m4 at 5x distance.

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-22-2005, 06:58 AM
the history of CS
Read all of it. I started in 1.5.

Quote:<plot> DWOPPERS AND COCA BROTHERS
<Dwoppers> YEY! Big Grin
<Dwoppers> or
<Dwoppers> wait
<Dwoppers> Sad
* Dwoppers emo
12-06-2011, 05:49 AM
Kim Kardashian Sextape Online
Kim Kardashian Sex Tape Streamed - Kim Kardashian with blonde hair. Kim Kardashian with blonde hair at the Teen Choice awards. What do you think about the new lightened hair.
Kim Kardashian Sex Tape Photos - Kim Kardashian wants her fans to "turn it up." Her new single made its world premiere on Ryan Seacrest's radio show on Wednesday (March 2). The track called "Jam
Kim Kardashian Stream - Kim Kardashian: 'Rumors Don't Bother Me Anymore'(PHOTO)[People] - Kim Kardashian is no stranger to tabloid reports speculating she's had plastic surgery.
Kim Kardashian Sex Tape With Ray J - It's splitsville, again, for Kim Kardashian. RadarOnline has learned the reality star television star, 29, "is taking a break" from her

Kim Kardashian Superstar Sex Tape - kim kardashian calls up reggie bush . . . after he learns she's dating someone new . . . and tapes him begging on the phone!! (she's foul)