Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the history of CS
12-20-2004, 09:16 AM
the history of CS
i change all games that have general communication to the [ENTER] key

1337 at last. 1337 at last. Thank god almighty, I am 1337 at last.

-Schietluis
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2005, 02:31 AM
the history of CS
Krayz,Dec 18 2004, 08:39 AM Wrote:well come on it is pretty sad whenever your fiancee notices that you happen to type 'Y' or 'U' before every message:(and then points out that you play too much cs.
I do that and peple don't understand why i always chat like this "yhey whats going on" or "ywhere are you"

Damn html! Gotta hate it when it doesn't work
01-15-2005, 10:05 PM
the history of CS
used to have that when i played cs alot:D

playing since 1.3, took me a week to notice u were able to buy things, i was always looking for guns that lied there the round before, so didn't lie there the next round:P
man that was hard...:P

[Image: wOlaf.gif]

dark: Schiet? where is he?
blizzard: He gets his sudden bursts of spam in. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
01-16-2005, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2005 11:38 AM by Entropy.)
the history of CS
I started around 1.2 I think.....like it matters.

Quote:Although, in real life and in theory the gun SHOULD be more accurate with the silencer on purely because the barrel is lengthened

Uhh call me crazy, but a silencer definitely decreases the range at which a gun is accurate.

Rockstar Games, has stated that it will offer a downloadable patch to fix the sex issue in the PC versions of GTAConfusedA, and is working on a new version of the game that will prevent this content from being unlocked in the future.

Thank God. I'll be the first person to download and patch my PC version of "Grand Theft Auto." I want to shoot people in the face, bang prostitutes, traffic drugs, steal cars, and terrorize police officers without this filthy smut in my game.
[Image: wroawsig.gif]
[Image: meister.gif]
01-17-2005, 10:47 AM
the history of CS
Entropy's right, it decreases the accuracy.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
01-17-2005, 11:01 AM
the history of CS
I always found the silencer weird. It does decrease sound but you can still hear it pretty well.

But I always found spraying with the silencer on much easier then with it off. But when it comes to accuracy/recoil, without the silencer is much better.
01-17-2005, 12:16 PM
the history of CS
The silencer doesn't entirely kill the sound in real life, either.:P

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
01-17-2005, 01:13 PM
the history of CS
rgr that....didn't even think about it. GG potato silencers<_<(csi is teh pwn)

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
01-20-2005, 10:36 AM
the history of CS
It actually just decreases velocity, but thats besides the point.

Rockstar Games, has stated that it will offer a downloadable patch to fix the sex issue in the PC versions of GTAConfusedA, and is working on a new version of the game that will prevent this content from being unlocked in the future.

Thank God. I'll be the first person to download and patch my PC version of "Grand Theft Auto." I want to shoot people in the face, bang prostitutes, traffic drugs, steal cars, and terrorize police officers without this filthy smut in my game.
[Image: wroawsig.gif]
[Image: meister.gif]
01-20-2005, 11:33 AM
the history of CS
hmm any way you can change the sound of the silencer to somethin else so you could hear it like any normal gun ? :P

[22:34:04] <Blix> i don't like asians