Just Yes
Who are you???
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For Old Time's Sake
10-10-2008, 01:42 PM
For Old Time's Sake
Ratmuffin,Oct 6 2008, 07:34 PM Wrote:I just want to know all of ya'll opinions before i try to apply and stick with ya'll forever.
Congrats, you just wrote the worst joke in hisory!

<Stephen> so uh
<Stephen> i think im officially a geek.
<Stephen> im laying in my bathtub
<Stephen> right now
<Stephen> with my laptop :-D
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2008, 01:31 PM
For Old Time's Sake
i told you all in honesty, i didn't rape no one. It was poor judgement and i shouldn't have put myself in the situation but i did. i do take responsibility for it. it is what it says it is on paper. but in truth it was statutory and an error in age recognition. almost 4 years ago now. i thought she was 16 when she was 13. i can't blame alcohol, my drunkeness was extreme but alcohol didn't get a blow job. i got a blow job. that's all there is to it. i'm different now, and when i hear stories of how drunk i used to get and the stupid shit i'd do such as fighting, damage to property or driving drunk... i feel ashamed of myself. Hopefully someday more people will be more ashamed than proud. Sometimes i wish i was a smart ass nerd.

Tired of Life,
Ratmuffin
10-11-2008, 02:05 PM
For Old Time's Sake
Ratmuffin,Oct 11 2008, 03:31 AM Wrote:i told you all in honesty, i didn't rape no one. It was poor judgement and i shouldn't have put myself in the situation but i did. i do take responsibility for it. it is what it says it is on paper. but in truth it was statutory and an error in age recognition. almost 4 years ago now. i thought she was 16 when she was 13. i can't blame alcohol, my drunkeness was extreme but alcohol didn't get a blow job. i got a blow job. that's all there is to it. i'm different now, and when i hear stories of how drunk i used to get and the stupid shit i'd do such as fighting, damage to property or driving drunk... i feel ashamed of myself. Hopefully someday more people will be more ashamed than proud. Sometimes i wish i was a smart ass nerd.

Tired of Life,
Ratmuffin
last time i checked...that doesn't sound white trash

...kids don't get beaten enough these days...
...everything i want in life sucks...
10-11-2008, 05:23 PM
For Old Time's Sake
Ratmuffin,Oct 11 2008, 03:31 AM Wrote:i told you all in honesty, i didn't rape no one. It was poor judgement and i shouldn't have put myself in the situation but i did. i do take responsibility for it. it is what it says it is on paper. but in truth it was statutory and an error in age recognition. almost 4 years ago now. i thought she was 16 when she was 13. i can't blame alcohol, my drunkeness was extreme but alcohol didn't get a blow job. i got a blow job. that's all there is to it. i'm different now, and when i hear stories of how drunk i used to get and the stupid shit i'd do such as fighting, damage to property or driving drunk... i feel ashamed of myself. Hopefully someday more people will be more ashamed than proud. Sometimes i wish i was a smart ass nerd.

Tired of Life,
Ratmuffin
holy shit, i think he's making progress!

[Image: AoDsig.jpg]

NEW!

[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKNIG HELL
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> I GO TPO PISS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> AND MY PARENS LARE LIKE
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> ODNT THORW UP
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> IM NOT TAHT DRUNK
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKERS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> GODDAMNIT

[17:40] <Underdog> btw, i heard SV was arrested for suspected peeping on his neighbor's 6-yr-old son. he was let off b/c the officers violated his 4th amendment rights
[17:42] <SirVeach> YES
[17:43] <SirVeach> i mean wait.
[17:43] <SirVeach> I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL DAMMIT
10-12-2008, 02:56 AM
For Old Time's Sake
look, i don't try to be "ghetto" or "white trash" even if i'm labeled as that in society. i don't care what they think. i just been through some shit and the people i hang out with, the way we talk, apparently that's ghetto or white trash. sorry to hurt your ears..

Ratmuffin
10-12-2008, 12:32 PM
For Old Time's Sake
Ratmuffin,Oct 11 2008, 04:56 PM Wrote:look, i don't try to be "ghetto" or "white trash" even if i'm labeled as that in society. i don't care what they think. i just been through some shit and the people i hang out with, the way we talk, apparently that's ghetto or white trash. sorry to hurt your ears..

Ratmuffin
I think it's just that you're combining ghetto and white trash, and those are on opposing ends of the spectrum.

[Image: AoDsig.jpg]

NEW!

[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKNIG HELL
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> I GO TPO PISS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> AND MY PARENS LARE LIKE
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> ODNT THORW UP
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> IM NOT TAHT DRUNK
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> FUCKERS
[19:03] <Doomz`lap> GODDAMNIT

[17:40] <Underdog> btw, i heard SV was arrested for suspected peeping on his neighbor's 6-yr-old son. he was let off b/c the officers violated his 4th amendment rights
[17:42] <SirVeach> YES
[17:43] <SirVeach> i mean wait.
[17:43] <SirVeach> I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL DAMMIT
10-12-2008, 02:02 PM
For Old Time's Sake
i don't care.. i just want to die
10-12-2008, 02:28 PM
For Old Time's Sake
Ratmuffin,Oct 12 2008, 04:02 AM Wrote:i don't care.. i just want to die
[Image: EmoCut.jpg]

[Image: 14udkkp.jpg]
10-12-2008, 07:26 PM
For Old Time's Sake
Wow I thought it was p3ng posting that picture at first....wouldn't be the first time. xD

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
10-13-2008, 09:49 AM
For Old Time's Sake
my bad on the post... a little depressed. my so called "boo" is fucking someone else. worst part is i love her. honest love too. still do. just... blah!