Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A collection of free products and services.
12-08-2007, 12:57 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2007 12:57 PM by JessicaT.)
OMG LOL WUT FREE GIFT CARDS? O RLY? I DOUBT IT RLY!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2007, 08:10 AM
JessicaT,Dec 8 2007, 02:57 AM Wrote:OMG LOL WUT FREE GIFT CARDS? O RLY? I DOUBT IT RLY!
Do you doubt or do you accept it! MAKE UP YOUR MIND JESS

:angry:

meow

Alright, after my sugar rush, i bet those sites have viruses.

[Image: sigme1.jpg]

Support our troops. Sig by JessicaT Big Grin
12-22-2007, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2007 11:51 AM by suxa.)
Young_Zeratul,Dec 21 2007, 06:10 PM Wrote:
JessicaT,Dec 8 2007, 02:57 AM Wrote:OMG LOL WUT FREE GIFT CARDS? O RLY? I DOUBT IT RLY!

meow

i believe most of these sites are actually legit considering how much they make off of a single person visiting their website let alone completing some offers.... not saying i was going to do one of these but its very similar to the club.live.com, they make all their money from sponsers and to them, spendin alittle bit on prizes is nothing.

its kinda like the little google ads that r placed on this site so that everytime some one visits it, DT/whoever is hosting/managing the website will get a couple of cents

[Image: 189777878.png]
12-23-2007, 04:09 AM
suxa,Dec 21 2007, 08:49 PM Wrote:

meow

i believe most of these sites are actually legit considering how much they make off of a single person visiting their website let alone completing some offers.... not saying i was going to do one of these but its very similar to the club.live.com, they make all their money from sponsers and to them, spendin alittle bit on prizes is nothing.

its kinda like the little google ads that r placed on this site so that everytime some one visits it, DT/whoever is hosting/managing the website will get a couple of cents
you aren't wrong... but its about a 50/50 shot... and either way its generally not the best deal...

[Image: userbar323142zu7.gif]
aka witebuddha, piratebuddha, pumpbuddha, sepukku_master, skeezix, lockless, DragShot

[18:51:08] <Dwoppers> i just googled cock ring
[18:51:09] <Dwoppers> and wtf...

Womb-Raider,Oct 16 2005, 01:15 AM Wrote:I would like to be the first to mention, your a fucked up guy.
12-24-2007, 02:43 AM

meow

Actually, the revenue from the ads goes to me. And you guys need to click it more, on a good month I get $30 from the ads, and for the past like 3-4 months, I've gotten like $1.50. You don't have to do anything past clicking the ad, letting the page load, and then close it.

Plz? :D

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
12-24-2007, 04:47 AM
Sveach,Dec 23 2007, 12:43 PM Wrote:

meow

Actually, the revenue from the ads goes to me. And you guys need to click it more, on a good month I get $30 from the ads, and for the past like 3-4 months, I've gotten like $1.50. You don't have to do anything past clicking the ad, letting the page load, and then close it.

Plz? :D
done. i better be getting a good gift. lol =P

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."