Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dumped her
12-26-2007, 11:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2007 11:53 PM by Spitfire!.)
Dumped her
coca,Dec 26 2007, 01:29 PM Wrote:Well it's still in that weird space but there's an update:

I was sick all thru xmas and xmas eve and so I didn't see her, then today I called her at midday and asked if she could come over and she said she could come over at 6PM and I was like, I wanna spend the day with you...and she pretty much told me to 'fuck off' lol.  Called me rude for phoning aswell.

So that'll be that, I'm gonna try going to my gran's for dinner even though I feel like shiz, but it's better than being home alone for hours on end. :/

New year's resolution:  stop being so attached to this shit!

Anyway, that's all that needs to be said, thread over. >:/
Lol. I wasn't even going to post in this thread but this is BS.
You called me at 12 and woke me up, and told me to be over at 3.. I take a while to get ready and boxing day is a bit of a family day, so I suggested I'd be there at 5. That obviously wasnt good enough and you were all rude after that.

And for anyone that saw the last post that he deleted: I went over to his house and we had a genuinely good night, no bad feelings, nothing. He made a joke about it being the last night then said 'dont worry this was never gonna be the last night!' we were as close as we always are. he seems to play up how bad we are.. it was a nice night. then when he gets home posts that thread. He obviously realised it was totally backstabbing and thats why he deleted the post..

Oh, and I was sure it was coca that wiped my hard drive as as everyone knows he's used Spying software which allows him to control my computer on me like 3 times, and when we were arguing on the phone he said 'oh just you wait til you restart your computer!'

well anyway there's part of the other side of the story.
Oh and what started this? My friend of like 5 years came in for 2 minutes to drop in a christmas card. And I even tried to avoid him coming in, but it didn't work out. and coca knew he was meant to be coming since when david asked if i wanted a christmas card I called him and asked what he thought I should say..

anyway thats all.
oh and please stop posting public forum announcements when we fall out.

[Image: SPITFIIRE.gif]
WroawGF//
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-27-2007, 12:07 AM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2007 12:22 AM by coca.)
Dumped her
Carrie you shouldn't even be posting here...but I assume you somehow want to make yourself look all high and mighty and such, but that's really not on and you know it...

You called me at 12 and woke me up, and told me to be over at 3.. I take a while to get ready and boxing day is a bit of a family day, so I suggested I'd be there at 5. That obviously wasnt good enough and you were all rude after that.

Okay. Jeez where to start with this crap. 1. Normally you're up at 12 and I said sry for waking you up. It was just a nice call to ask why you werent online. I said the buses were back on today so you could come over and you said you'd be over at 6. I was like, OH I was thinking more like 3! 2. Yesterday was also a 'family day' yet you were only away from your computer for a space of 30 minutes, and the rest was spent playing WoW as I'm sure the guys you were playing with would testify. If you were actually doing family things then fine. But when I see you leveling up on WoW it kinda paints a different picture, lol. 3. I wasn't 'rude after that'...in fact, this is exactly what you said when I said it was okay if you don't wanna come over today:

•๋● Coca [sick] <3 Carrie: listen its okay
•๋● Coca [sick] <3 Carrie: dont worry about it
•๋● Coca [sick] <3 Carrie: I can see you another time
Carriee <3 coca: yes you can
Carriee <3 coca: go fuck off today
Carriee <3 coca: you grumpy idiot
•๋● Coca [sick] <3 Carrie: ..
•๋● Coca [sick] <3 Carrie: okay thats out of line

And for anyone that saw the last post that he deleted: I went over to his house and we had a genuinely good night, no bad feelings, nothing. He made a joke about it being the last night then said 'dont worry this was never gonna be the last night!' it was a nice night. then when he gets home posts that thread. He obviously realised it was totally backstabbing and thats why he deleted the post..

You logged in as me and deleted that last post actually, don't forget. I said to you that we should call it a day and you were totally against it. For the sake of *you* having a nice Christmas, I decided to say that it was never on the cards, when it actually was. When you're hanging up on me, telling me to fuck off, getting your dad and sister to hang up on me, and then telling *me* that you've had enough, you can see why! Also I posted the thread before you came over...so that's a clear lie right there. ROFL. As I said, *you* deleted that post since *you* had a problem with it.:P

Oh, and I was sure it was coca that wiped my hard drive as as everyone knows he's used Spying software which allows him to control my computer on me like 3 times, and when we were arguing on the phone he said 'oh just you wait til you restart your computer!'

Everyone here knows I used that, lol. I don't any more, and everyone knows that too except you apparently. I threatened you with that cuz I know you thought I had Poison Ivy installed, and I was angry and I just wanted you to stop being so damn nasty...just my luck that it failed. On a technical note, the file you said was missing was hal.dll, which is protected by Windows File Protection and is replaced every time it's deleted, so I couldn't have deleted it in the first place! So bam goes that theory. :/

well anyway there's part of the other side of the story.
Oh and what started this? My friend of like 5 years came in for 2 minutes to drop in a christmas card. And I even tried to avoid him coming in, but it didn't work out. and coca knew he was meant to be coming since when david asked if i wanted a christmas card I called him and asked what he thought I should say..

That's not how it was at all. Fact is, you've wanted that guy for years. Remember that time you went to his house and he had a hard-on and you sat on his lap? Remember you went to the beach and got drunk with him and watched him streak along the sand? lol ^^ It's kinda funny but it's not the kinda guy I'd like you to be sneakin' around with, and he's just the type no? Also, you asked him to come to your house but you lied and said he wasn't. I called you up and you said he was there in your bedroom which is a pretty private place for a girl, and you know you've had bad guys there before, so don't lie. Anyway I was mad and you hung up on me and he was there for a little while after that, who knows what happened. Couldn't care less who gives cards to who as you know.:P

Bottom line is you're full of nonsense. I called you 2 hours ago and merely suggested that I wanted you to be here at 3, and yet you're still sitting at your computer playing WoW and posting here. Where's the family stuff? Yep, just another bunch of lies...

Anyway. I asked you if you wanted to come over still. And this is what I got:

•๋● Coca <3 Carrie says:
probably a bad choice...but you can still come over here if you come ASAP
•๋● Coca <3 Carrie says:
if not I'll go to my grans cuz dinner is gonna be served about 3
Carriee <3 coca says:
no
•๋● Coca <3 Carrie says:
basically: last chance
Carriee <3 coca says:
no
•๋● Coca <3 Carrie says:
why not?
Carriee <3 coca says:
I dont want to see you
•๋● Coca <3 Carrie says:
do you want your presents no?
Carriee <3 coca says:
I dont mind actually
Carriee <3 coca says:
id rather not see you
•๋● Coca <3 Carrie says:
okay

So that's it. Thread definitely over this time, 'nuff dramaz! ^^

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
•๋● Coca | <3 Elaine says:
o
lol
get ur hands out my pants
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no
Dwoppers says:
erm
HAHAHAHAHA
12-27-2007, 12:20 AM
Dumped her
1) You didnt show why I said 'fuck off today' and you grumpy idiot - it was because you kept saying 'I thought you wanted to come over' and i kept saying that I did, just at 5, and you said it like 5 times and you werent listening to my response.
2) I did not log in as you and delete it. You were like 'oh just go and delete it!' and I said 'you better not make it seem like it was just me who deleted it' lol.. turns out you decided to use that one.
3) I meant posted that post, you posted the post you deleted as soon as you got back from dropping me off after a perfectly nice day
4) I did not watch him streak along a beach?! I wasnt even there, and for the other stuff.. way to bring up things from like 3-4 years ago..
5) you knew he was coming to give me that card, I told you everything we discussed. the only difference is that my plan was to not answer my door which didnt work as my dad was off work, so thats the only reason you're all like that.
6) I sat on his lap when he had a hard on?!?! I sat on his lap as some sort of joke when I didnt have a boyfriend and you said he probably had a hard on or something like that, so long ago i cant even remember >.>

[Image: SPITFIIRE.gif]
WroawGF//
12-27-2007, 12:44 AM
Dumped her
Okay Carrie, I can't even be bothered getting thru that bunch of lies.

I hope your sister can say enough shit about me to comfort you through it, I'm really not coming back this time. Had. Enough. :P

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
o
lol
get ur hands out my pants
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no
Dwoppers says:
erm
HAHAHAHAHA
12-27-2007, 01:08 AM
Dumped her
Dear Carrie,

You are a cunt.

Love,
P3ng

Coca stop trying with this worthless slut. You deserve much better. SOmeone ban her from the forums IMO.

[Image: p3ngfn5cf8.png]

[Image: wcsadminau8.gif]
12-27-2007, 01:34 AM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2007 01:38 AM by DutchTiger.)
Dumped her
p3ng I know you're just trying to support coca here but try to refrain from saying such harsh things, really. This is between coca and carrie (even though this entire 'incident' has a big audience now). She seems to put effort in defending herself here, what good would that if she believed it was a dead end?

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]

Wroaw Steam Community
12-27-2007, 02:12 AM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2007 02:13 AM by The Senate.)
Dumped her
Coca my friend, all these posts are exactly why you need to stop communication with her, let her go, and move on. Pockets of good times here & there don't eliminate the fact that there's way too much ridiculous & immature behavior.

At the end of the day a relationship that's emotionally abusive and where the two people lack a level of respect between each other is not and will never be good or healthy. Unfortunately self-respect can be the hardest kind of respect to give.

<Stephen> so uh
<Stephen> i think im officially a geek.
<Stephen> im laying in my bathtub
<Stephen> right now
<Stephen> with my laptop :-D
12-27-2007, 05:08 AM
Dumped her
Trust me, the best way to get over an ex is the next best thing...find a rebound girl, hit it and quit it...then ull be like "WTF WAS I THINKING!?!?!"

And for carrie, I'm single.

[Image: 00034133.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed