Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Admin Abuse2
11-14-2007, 02:13 PM
Admin Abuse2
Dum3z,Nov 13 2007, 08:52 AM Wrote:Duck does, DT might?
I do occasionally. I don't know if he knows I'm in Wroaw. I doubt he cares.

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2007, 03:41 PM
Admin Abuse2
Blizzard,Nov 14 2007, 12:13 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Nov 13 2007, 08:52 AM Wrote:Duck does, DT might?
I do occasionally. I don't know if he knows I'm in Wroaw. I doubt he cares.
who are these joe.to guys anyway?

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
11-15-2007, 01:11 AM
Admin Abuse2
Many moons ago I used to play on Joe.to servers and talked with some of their regs (in-game that is).. Was only a couple of them I remember I didn't like but maybe my memory has been lost to time.. Dunno, haven't thought about Joe.to in ages and don't really care.

<Stephen> so uh
<Stephen> i think im officially a geek.
<Stephen> im laying in my bathtub
<Stephen> right now
<Stephen> with my laptop :-D
11-15-2007, 06:32 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2007 06:33 AM by Pker.)
Admin Abuse2
I visited Joe.to a while ago to see if the Wroaw unban/apology threads were still existent, and they were.
11-15-2007, 06:41 AM
Admin Abuse2
oh damn. joe.to is the nipper people or w/e. it all fits now.

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
11-16-2007, 10:51 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2007 10:55 AM by ConVict | Maverick.)
Admin Abuse2
Wroaw clan-
I would like to add my thoughts to what Ray (Kid01) and Chronic have already posted. I would like to start by apologizing on behalf of the community for the disrespect and intolerance romo has used in this thread. Your community seems to be a good community, and i think you are very similar to ConVict. As it has been said, not everyone at XXL and ConVict, is as stuck up, arrogant, and belittling as romo has shown here, and please take my word that this is not how he normally acts. However, there is no denying what has happened and rest assured, it is being delt with within the XXL community. I hope we can move on from this. See you ingame.
EDIT
Quote:Player's Code of Conduct

Respect all players.
This is essential for the well being of a community server. All players must be regarded equal with no regards to their personal skills.

Show respect to get respect:
Players with a bad attitude are not productive players to have in a community, regardless of skill. A skilled player can help the community as a whole increase their skills, but not if the player does not show respect.
It is a shame that our code of conduct was absent in the first 7 pages of this thread :angry:

Casey
ConVict | Maverick
Find all posts by this user
11-16-2007, 10:56 AM
Admin Abuse2
ConVict | Maverick,Nov 15 2007, 08:51 PM Wrote:Wroaw clan-
I would like to add my thoughts to what Ray (Kid01) and Chronic have already posted. I would like to start by apologizing on behalf of the community for the disrespect and intolerance romo has used in this thread. Your community seems to be a good community, and i think you are very similar to ConVict. As it has been said, not everyone at XXL and ConVict, is as stuck up, arrogant, and belittling as romo has shown here, and please take my word that this is not how he normally acts. However, there is no denying what has happened and rest assured, it is being delt with within the XXL community. I hope we can move on from this. See you ingame.
EDIT
Quote:Player's Code of Conduct

Respect all players.
This is essential for the well being of a community server. All players must be regarded equal with no regards to their personal skills.

Show respect to get respect:
Players with a bad attitude are not productive players to have in a community, regardless of skill. A skilled player can help the community as a whole increase their skills, but not if the player does not show respect.
It is a shame that our code of conduct was absent in the first 7 pages of this thread :angry:

Casey
ConVict | Maverick
hey its all good, we kno u guys r good people ^^ no ones community is perfect. everyone learns =P