Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Admin Abuse
11-09-2007, 07:49 AM
Admin Abuse
Mysterious admin logged on at 4:30 EST today, and was being a dick. Wouldnt Identify himself. I was logged on as alias 1/2Man1/2God1/2PossibleCentaur.

I was trying to stop a guy fom nade spamming smokes, because they lag my computer, and i told a kid "Stop, now."

so this admin under a secret name made my guy say :"Im not an admin, dont listen to me"
I then preceded to say "I was just trying to make him stop so he wouldnt lag us."
He threatened me that if i didnt stop talking ( i said that and that only ) he would give me a "time out", then kicked me, and started ranting about it on all talk, practically bragging.

I said : "I know your rules, for players and admins, and youre violating the clause you agreed to, so please stop."

He claimed i threatened him, A LOT, through all talk admin command,
and i said "Stop, you know what you are doing isnt right, and you know who I am, so just stop."

he said "HAHAHAH OKAY TIME OUT"
and bam, banned for undisclosed time

Fuck the ban, ill get that removed, but that isnt right, and maybe too much trust has been giving to your people.

I handled my business like the proffesional I reflect in person.
He handled it like the child he is in person.

Thanks,
Jared (1/2Man1/2God1/2Possible Centaur)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2007, 08:03 AM
Admin Abuse
Actually, he's older than you most likely. And knowing how you are from earlier encounters with you, that's also most likely not how the story went.

It was 30 minutes, suck it up and stop being a dick, as you have been in the past.

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-09-2007, 08:04 AM
Admin Abuse
Unfortunately for you, I decided to play cs today, and here is the TRUTH...

You were telling one of our players 'i thought i already banned you'. You made other little stupid remarks as well but that is the one I remember specifically, which I didn't even respond to. Then you proceed to threaten our players telling them to stop smoke-nading or else. Or else what? Or else NOTHING because you are not an admin and you made a mistake by implying you were.

You were told to just shut up and play or you are headed for a timeout. Instead of dropping it you just kept on and on, at which point I decided you can go have a little 30 minute timeout. And no, I did not say "HAHAHAH OKAY TIME OUT". Everyone knows I don't talk like that, dummy.

You've got to be really stupid if you think you can come here and lie about what was said, and just coincidently making yourself look like you've done no wrong. Sorry, not gonna work.

I regret that your ban was only 30 minutes and I can guarantee the next time I catch you lying about being an admin, or threatening our players, or admins, you're going to be gone a lot longer then that.

As a matter of fact, you are going to be gone a lot longer based on this alone: "Fuck the ban, ill get that removed"

When you were in the game you said you 'wern't worried about anything cuz you know all the admins'. Apparently you believe your own bs. The bottom line is you got caught doing things you wern't supposed to, you were warned about it, you proceed to tell me you're not worried cuz you know all the admins, and you earned yourself a tempban, which is now going to be extended since you're so convinced you have nothing to worry about.

Enjoy the time you'll have thinking about better ways to conduct yourself from now on.

<Stephen> so uh
<Stephen> i think im officially a geek.
<Stephen> im laying in my bathtub
<Stephen> right now
<Stephen> with my laptop :-D
11-09-2007, 08:11 AM
Admin Abuse
whenimondamic,Nov 8 2007, 09:49 PM Wrote:Mysterious admin logged on at 4:30 EST today, and was being a dick. Wouldnt Identify himself. I was logged on as alias 1/2Man1/2God1/2PossibleCentaur.

I was trying to stop a guy fom nade spamming smokes, because they lag my computer, and i told a kid "Stop, now."

so this admin under a secret name made my guy say :"Im not an admin, dont listen to me"
I then preceded to say "I was just trying to make him stop so he wouldnt lag us."
He threatened me that if i didnt stop talking ( i said that and that only ) he would give me a "time out", then kicked me, and started ranting about it on all talk, practically bragging.

I said : "I know your rules, for players and admins, and youre violating the clause you agreed to, so please stop."

He claimed i threatened him, A LOT, through all talk admin command,
and i said "Stop, you know what you are doing isnt right, and you know who I am, so just stop."

he said "HAHAHAH OKAY TIME OUT"
and bam, banned for undisclosed time

Fuck the ban, ill get that removed, but that isnt right, and maybe too much trust has been giving to your people.

I handled my business like the proffesional I reflect in person.
He handled it like the child he is in person.

Thanks,
Jared (1/2Man1/2God1/2Possible Centaur)
there is a topic talking about"Admin abuse"
why did you create this one?

...i agreed with you...

===========================
God created the planet. God created a dinosaur, god destroyed the dinosaur. God created a human, the human destroyed the god. Human is destroying the planet, the human will destroy himself...
11-09-2007, 08:14 AM
Admin Abuse
isnt this the 2nd time hes been banned this week?

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
11-09-2007, 10:00 AM
Admin Abuse
why people come here and embellish their stories is beyond me... like we will all suddenly forget what actually happened...

i encourage visitors of WCS to come and report admin abuse... but recently all i hear is whining with noooo backup to it...

if you put me in a position to choose sides, i will choose the admin every time... bring someone with you, take screen shots of what happened... something... be smart about it....

[Image: userbar323142zu7.gif]
aka witebuddha, piratebuddha, pumpbuddha, sepukku_master, skeezix, lockless, DragShot

[18:51:08] <Dwoppers> i just googled cock ring
[18:51:09] <Dwoppers> and wtf...

Womb-Raider,Oct 16 2005, 01:15 AM Wrote:I would like to be the first to mention, your a fucked up guy.
11-09-2007, 12:13 PM
Admin Abuse
im pretty sure i said, i thought they already banned you.

Ive openly expressed i have no interests in being in WROAW. The farthest i go is ive said im roomates with an admin to make a scrub stop

I want nothing more than to have fun playing on your server. I, like others, am tired of dicks ruining that for us.

I didnt know there was another topic for admin abuse, i dont post here alot.

You stray from the point, what someone did was wrong to toy with me when im trying to promote the well being of your server.

If you dont want me here, ill leave. I already explained my situation to you WOMB and i dont have to explain it again. I apoligized for being rude and i explained what i am dealing with in real life.

I dont see where im wrong here, so humor me.

I wont try to stop people from abusing your server again, though, I promise you that.

-Jared (1/2Man)
11-09-2007, 01:20 PM
Admin Abuse
You don't get it... You don't lie to/mislead people in our server, you don't make threats to anyone, and you don't come here lying about it. Furthermore, you don't disrespect our server/admins by saying you're 'not worried cuz you know all the admins' and "Fuck the ban, ill get that removed". I don't care who you know, that doesn't fly.

Obviously this isn't the first time you've been a problem but it's going to be the last one way or another. Regardless of your 'real life situation', it gives you no pass and no right to act however you wish. Apologizing doesn't wipe the slate clean and repeat behavior will end bad for you every time.

We don't need you to do anything for us. Especially when you can't even demonstrate appropriate behavior yourself. Our admins will worry about and deal with people who don't follow the rules, just like you were dealt with earlier today.

And nobody has strayed from anything. The real point here is you got yourself in trouble, were kicked, and eventually banned for a short period because of it... Something you could have avoided by employing a little common sense. Hopefully, for your own sake, you'll think twice before getting full of yourself.

Hows that for humoring you?

<Stephen> so uh
<Stephen> i think im officially a geek.
<Stephen> im laying in my bathtub
<Stephen> right now
<Stephen> with my laptop :-D
11-09-2007, 01:46 PM
Admin Abuse
Perm ban asshats like these from the forums and server.

[Image: p3ngfn5cf8.png]

[Image: wcsadminau8.gif]
11-10-2007, 01:37 PM
Admin Abuse
Ah i remember this guy. He was giving me a bunch of shit, kicking me, and when i asked him why he was doing that, he just kicked me again.