Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TF2
10-19-2007, 04:32 PM
TF2
I wanna see everyones performance you hos, see how good everyone is at what.

[Image: biggs-1.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2007, 01:38 AM
TF2
[Image: tf2score.jpg]

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
10-20-2007, 06:21 AM
TF2
I hate you all, dont hab Tf2:(
10-20-2007, 11:44 AM
TF2
me either dwop:(

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
10-20-2007, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2007 12:57 PM by piratebuddha.)
TF2
[Image: statsed9.jpg]

i love sniper... but it gets boring and i quit after a few kills... i apparently don't play as a teammate much since you guys have more points than me... but i make up for being a shitty teammate by being a lone gunman:D

EDIT:

Quote:So what's everyones favorite class for TF2? I'm really enjoying the pyro with the nice flamethrower effects, it's my favorite for maps with lots of corners and places to sneak up on people for close range stuff. On those bigger maps with wide open spaces I'll normally go medic and that invincible crap is good stuff, too bad people don't know how to take full advantage of it. Using it on a heavy is such a waste too. I hate people that don't rush when I use it on them, pussies.:angry:

Pyro with invincible > all. He doesn't have to reload, he's a hell of a lot faster than a heavy, and it's total destruction to anything in the path.:ph34r:

i'm gonna say... spy is the most fun, but i don't play him that much...

engineer i play the most and i'm quite good at, but that's only for defense and general shenanigans...

i only sniper to end sniper wars... its probably my best class, but i get tired of it pretty quickly... i'll play cs if i wanna snipe (and seriously, there are some horrible tf2 snipers... i've yet to come across anyone even halfway decent)

heavy, medic, and solider are boring, but i'm decent with them and i'll pick them up if our team is short one of those classes and hurting from it...

so i'll say pyro/demo combo for favorite... pyro is a NEW favorite i just started fucking with a couple of days ago... but demoman is the end all when i'm defense...

/not really an offensive player... i can be effective, but its not as fun...

and plot:

dude... if you are ever out in the open when an invinced heavy is around, thats your fault... engineers are the only people that should be worried... i am RARELY killed by an ubercharge unless i'm being dumb (or trying to save a turret)...

solider is fine... i'm not a good shot with rockets, but i can stay alive awhile... a team with 2 or 3 soldiers is annoying to defend against as is... i wouldn't imagine it would be all that great if they were harder to kill...

engineering turrets are fine as is... a good solider, demo, or spy can take them out easy... they can't be out in the open AT ALL without getting tagged... i set up shop in weird offensive places all the time, but any decent team destroys offensive turrets pretty quickly, so they are only good for defense anyways... and yes, i HAVE seen a scout run circles around one and kill it... 'twas awesome

pyros are big on conserving their flame while roaming around then going crazy and setting everyone on fire at once in a big group... i'm not the master pyro or anything, but i only run out of ammo if i'm shooting then running, which isn't really the point of a pyro... the best pyros i've come across go on suicide missions where they end up setting an entire team on fire when they turn a corner....

and i'm not killed by spies at all unless a sniper or if there is a whole bunch going on... shoot everyone (i mean everyone) and i can't see the problem... i've never had one face my one on one uncloaked and survive... so i'm not sure where the stuff about not taking damage comes from...

[Image: userbar323142zu7.gif]
aka witebuddha, piratebuddha, pumpbuddha, sepukku_master, skeezix, lockless, DragShot

[18:51:08] <Dwoppers> i just googled cock ring
[18:51:09] <Dwoppers> and wtf...

Womb-Raider,Oct 16 2005, 01:15 AM Wrote:I would like to be the first to mention, your a fucked up guy.
10-20-2007, 02:43 PM
TF2
I've never actually ran out of ammo as a pyro, and those suicide missions are fun as hell, but what's great is knowing how to get behind the enemy and trapping them from behind and still living after words.

Pir8 you say you're rarely killed by ubercharges, and that's because most people are stupid and use heavies. You should meet the Biggles when he's a pyro with an uber behind him. It's like I said before, the pyro has speed, power and quick firing rate. The uber was made for the pyro so he can get to close range so he can unleash his damage. Too many times I see a heavy get ubered and everyone runs and he ends up killing nothing. Soldiers suck too because they'll spend half their time reloading.

Hobbit where's the 10v10 I want!
10-20-2007, 03:23 PM
TF2
well I'm kind of lazy to set it up. Also I'll say soldier and über is good as long as soldier can aim his rockets, and pyros r definitly good über unless its big open space. Heavies r worst usually lol IMO. Pyros without medics can die too easily that's only reason I don't use them like crazy.

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
10-20-2007, 04:48 PM
TF2
After another day of work, you may call me master pyro. My kills with the pyro was without uber or a medic.

[Image: biggles.jpg]

I really suck ass with the spy, and I'm so ninja-like in real life.:(

Isn't there more than three of us that play TF2? I know Plot is somewhere around here and he plays.
10-20-2007, 09:17 PM
TF2
Ill get this next week maybe, hope i can run it well enough.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
10-21-2007, 12:42 AM
TF2
I play it as well now, bought it yesterday!

Quote:<plot> DWOPPERS AND COCA BROTHERS
<Dwoppers> YEY! Big Grin
<Dwoppers> or
<Dwoppers> wait
<Dwoppers> Sad
* Dwoppers emo