Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dummy pyramid
05-09-2007, 01:06 PM
Dummy pyramid
Ha, we just thought you wouldn't wanna be embarassed talking to yourself, so we're helping you save face:D

I would like to upgrade to a newer board, if we can convert the current db over....we've lost the db so many times in the past, i'd hate to lose it again...i hate starting over.:o

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2007, 04:43 AM
Dummy pyramid
DutchTiger,May 8 2007, 07:39 PM Wrote:That is a good idea and not too hard to implement. The quote would be replaced on the client side with the dots and would show up when a user clicks on it. I'll talk to coca about that. As soon myBBoard 1.2.7 with an IPB convertor comes out, I am planning to run a second pilot forum. MyBB is just more evolved than the dead IPB 1.3.x series. I will not push it through or anything but if it's considered better than what we have, it'd surely be good to move on.

(Reasons would be better plugin support, more niche features like real-time post editing and a bigger package of features)

I didn't know there is life in this forum, if I would have known I wouldn't have had such animated conversation with myself:D
good idea bout the dots showing up when clicked on.

well, you know, when the date of a forum's last post is the current day, it is being checked out:P

[Image: wOlaf.gif]

dark: Schiet? where is he?
blizzard: He gets his sudden bursts of spam in. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply