Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Map Cleanup
11-29-2006, 04:39 AM
Map Cleanup
[quote=Blizzard,Nov 28 2006, 09:07 AM][quote=|Horus|,Nov 28 2006, 05:22 AM] I think to make the server run a little more smoothly, we should take some maps off the servver.

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2006, 04:46 AM
Map Cleanup
Too lazy to address all points, but I just saw how he said hook defeats purpose of falling. All I have to say is wtf are you on, hook is what gives the map purpose. Falling at the same rate of everyone else is retarded and it takes no skill, you just hope no one is aiming at you because you can't do anything. Also around half of the people will die from falling on someone every round.

Have you ever played falling without hook?
11-29-2006, 05:33 AM
Map Cleanup
Biggs,Nov 28 2006, 01:46 PM Wrote:Too lazy to address all points, but I just saw how he said hook defeats purpose of falling. All I have to say is wtf are you on, hook is what gives the map purpose. Falling at the same rate of everyone else is retarded and it takes no skill, you just hope no one is aiming at you because you can't do anything. Also around half of the people will die from falling on someone every round.

i do alright on falling without hook... but its more fun with hook

[Image: userbar323142zu7.gif]
aka witebuddha, piratebuddha, pumpbuddha, sepukku_master, skeezix, lockless, DragShot

[18:51:08] <Dwoppers> i just googled cock ring
[18:51:09] <Dwoppers> and wtf...

Womb-Raider,Oct 16 2005, 01:15 AM Wrote:I would like to be the first to mention, your a fucked up guy.
11-29-2006, 06:24 AM
Map Cleanup
|Horus|,Nov 28 2006, 07:22 AM Wrote:I think to make the server run a little more smoothly, we should take some maps off the servver. Maps that are all around hated or completely unplayed. Plz make suggestions!

Ow_cc (orginal one sucks)
crowd (any more lag and the server willcrash
falling (Hook defeats the purpose and makes the map rediculous)
fun_zone (3 on 3 even lags for decent computers)
plz suggest any more maps that you think of
I don't understand how hook on falling defeats the purpose of the map; it's not as fun without the hook. Crowd should be taken out, as it's just a pointless map (Seriously, what CT would run around trying to rescue all the hostages while being fired on by terrorists? Of course, there's also the retards who spam smokes to make the lag even worse.)

I've never actually played crowd with a lot of people because it seems to be avoided by most people. ("ZOMG NO DON'T VOTE CROWD!")

Quote:<plot> DWOPPERS AND COCA BROTHERS
<Dwoppers> YEY! Big Grin
<Dwoppers> or
<Dwoppers> wait
<Dwoppers> Sad
* Dwoppers emo
11-29-2006, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2006 08:08 AM by suxa.)
Map Cleanup
dude crowd is the best map...its so easy to kill everyone cause they all lag and u get free kills...lol
everyone moves in slow motion

nyway cant u just force it to change since u part of the clan?

[Image: 189777878.png]
11-29-2006, 11:05 AM
Map Cleanup
I messed up one fucking bracket and the whole thing turns to shit. Yay for failure.:(

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!
11-29-2006, 01:20 PM
Map Cleanup
Played Crowd, and I was pinging 2000. It's impossible to play! KILL CROWD NOW!!
Find all posts by this user
11-29-2006, 10:25 PM
Map Cleanup
Biggs,Nov 28 2006, 01:46 PM Wrote:Too lazy to address all points, but I just saw how he said hook defeats purpose of falling. All I have to say is wtf are you on, hook is what gives the map purpose. Falling at the same rate of everyone else is retarded and it takes no skill, you just hope no one is aiming at you because you can't do anything. Also around half of the people will die from falling on someone every round.

Are you kidding? Falling was made to not have hook. It was made to fall at the same rate. Its nt made retarded without hook, it is ALWAYS retarded.

[Image: lhorusl.png]
11-29-2006, 10:34 PM
Map Cleanup
|Horus|,Nov 29 2006, 12:25 PM Wrote:

Are you kidding? Falling was made to not have hook. It was made to fall at the same rate. Its nt made retarded without hook, it is ALWAYS retarded.
Yea, all maps were made for no hook, stfu and go away.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
11-30-2006, 01:07 AM
Map Cleanup
Womb-Raider,Nov 29 2006, 07:34 AM Wrote:
|Horus|,Nov 29 2006, 12:25 PM Wrote:

Yea, all maps were made for no hook, stfu and go away.
while horus has the most accurate statement... Womb just sounds so cool when he's being mean:D

Winnar = womb

[Image: userbar323142zu7.gif]
aka witebuddha, piratebuddha, pumpbuddha, sepukku_master, skeezix, lockless, DragShot

[18:51:08] <Dwoppers> i just googled cock ring
[18:51:09] <Dwoppers> and wtf...

Womb-Raider,Oct 16 2005, 01:15 AM Wrote:I would like to be the first to mention, your a fucked up guy.