Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Player Guidelines
10-28-2006, 03:53 PM
Player Guidelines
Ok, so after noticing that some people have been banned recently and that they have come to the forums about it, I think we should draw up a list of guidelines for those that just don't "get it."

|----=[ HOW TO NOT GET BANNED ]=----=|

----| 1. Respect the admin

This one is obvious. Do as he/she (added "she" for forward-compatibility ;D) says, and don't question his/her judgment. Don't call them names, don't mock them, etc.

----| 2. Don't ask for stuff that youve already been rejected for

Asking for something *once* is fine. If you get a response from the admin to your request, don't ask again. It's annoying; admins come to play the game just like you, we simply can't change the map every time someone wants us to.

----| 3. Don't teamkill/teamattack deliberately

Don't harm your teammates intentionally. Most certainly don't kill your teammates because you think it's fun to glow pink. If it was an accident, apologize, and forget about it. If you're attacked, don't retaliate.

----| 4. Don't cheat

Cheating is one of the fastest ways to get yourself banned.

----| 5. Don't use the admin chat feature without good reason

The admin chat feature should only be used to notify the admin of *administrative* issues, like if you suspect someone of hacking, or you're telling one of us that there is an AFK. Don't use it to have a general conversation, that's what the public chat is there for.

----| 6. Don't reveal an undercover admin

Sometimes we go undercover to watch out for hackers and the like, for teamkillers, etc. It would be helpful if you did NOT tell other players who you think is the admin. Do not try to guess which admin is behind the pseudonym.

----| 7. Be polite

This involves not being argumentative, generally not being an ass, and most importantly not being racist. Racism will not be tolerated on the server. If you use any racial slurs then you will be warned, then banned if you re-offend. Racism in music will be treated in the same way.

----| 8. Don't play music

Some admins will allow you to play music (via HLSS, or what you use), but some are dead against it. If an admin has told you not to play music, you should stop. If you see that admin again in the server, don't play music when they are there. Also, if the general consensus in the server is that your music sucks, you should stop, or at least switch track. Do not play repeating/annoying sounds at all.

----| 9. After being banned...

...don't come to the forum to whine about it. You may come to the forum to ask why you have been banned, if the reason wasn't clear. If you feel you have been banned unfairly then state your case by describing what happened and who banned you. Say why you think it was unfair, but don't flame anyone in the process. Flaming the person who banned you will not help you at all to be unbanned.

|----=[ EOF ]=----=|

That's all I can think of for now! If you guys can think of any more rules you'd like to see here then post 'em in this thread and I'll add them with an edit:)

PEACE AND HAPPY PLAYING!

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
•๋● Coca | <3 Elaine says:
o
lol
get ur hands out my pants
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no
Dwoppers says:
erm
HAHAHAHAHA
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2006, 05:01 PM
Player Guidelines
Amen!

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!
10-28-2006, 05:30 PM
Player Guidelines
Change the no swearing to no racism, we all <3 to swear. If it's swearing towards people though that's a little different. We are just strict on the racism, not swearing.
10-28-2006, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2006 06:17 PM by piratebuddha.)
Player Guidelines
Biggs,Oct 28 2006, 02:30 AM Wrote:Change the no swearing to no racism, we all <3 to swear. If it's swearing towards people though that's a little different. We are just strict on the racism, not swearing.
I agree... i swear constantly... but racisms not permitted

also... change #2 to

2. Don't ask for stuff that youve already been rejected for.... or something...

seriously, people should feel free to ask us a question whenever... its just when they ask us the same shit over and over 'omg can we change map?' 'no' omg can we change map?'

gets annoying quick...

especially 'zomgz he hax' 'no hes legit, you just suck' 'ZOMGZ HE HAX' 'nope... you suck' 'HEY ADMIN BAN HACKER PLZ' 'no... hes legit... you just like to step in front of his bullets' 'zomgz ban him' 'dude you fell off the roof and you were at 2 when you went at him with a fuckin glock.... you suck' 'ZOMGZ DID YOU SEE THAT HOW COULD HE SEE ME HAX0RZ' 'dude do you even have a walk key bound? i could hear you across the map' 'hey guys, i think hes got aim wall bot mashers'

*inserts gun into mouth*

*pulls trigger*

*reconnects undercover for silence*

[Image: userbar323142zu7.gif]
aka witebuddha, piratebuddha, pumpbuddha, sepukku_master, skeezix, lockless, DragShot

[18:51:08] <Dwoppers> i just googled cock ring
[18:51:09] <Dwoppers> and wtf...

Womb-Raider,Oct 16 2005, 01:15 AM Wrote:I would like to be the first to mention, your a fucked up guy.
10-28-2006, 11:54 PM
Player Guidelines
if there are no admins that hate music can you play music that says the word "nigger" ?

______________________this thread just got BALLIFIED
_________________________________/
[Image: bernice.jpg]
bernice krew represent
10-29-2006, 12:03 AM
Player Guidelines
BALL,Oct 28 2006, 01:54 PM Wrote:if there are no admins that hate music can you play music that says the word "nigger" ?
sure, just expect to get banned randomly when you dont expect the admin to be there:)Theres always atleast 1 of us in there.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
10-29-2006, 12:19 AM
Player Guidelines
Womb-Raider,Oct 28 2006, 09:03 AM Wrote:
BALL,Oct 28 2006, 01:54 PM Wrote:if there are no admins that hate music can you play music that says the word "nigger" ?
sure, just expect to get banned randomly when you dont expect the admin to be there:)Theres always atleast 1 of us in there.
Yeah, If I hear or see the "n" word, expect a warning, and if it continues, a ban. And that's one ban i will NOT be revoking.

Gavin, nice write up. One thing I would like to mention is the part about "Admins come to play, not cater to your every whim" It is our job to keep the general population happy, or else we would have no one to play with. That doesn't mean giving in to everything though :rolleyes: Just means taking requests and etc. Sounds great otherwise!B)

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
10-29-2006, 01:48 AM
Player Guidelines
Sticky?

Quote:<plot> DWOPPERS AND COCA BROTHERS
<Dwoppers> YEY! Big Grin
<Dwoppers> or
<Dwoppers> wait
<Dwoppers> Sad
* Dwoppers emo
10-29-2006, 03:59 AM
Player Guidelines
Ive noticed that players in CS are much more racist then players in pretty much any other game ive ever played.. odd

and i cant reveal undercover admins.. aww:(guess pir8 needs a better undercover name then //Zivo:P

[Image: vizocooltw4.jpg] <-- CocaUgly!
10-29-2006, 04:28 AM
Player Guidelines
It's real easy to spot some of us because how often do you see 5 digit steam IDs pubbing.:(

WE'RE PATHETIC!