Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Coca's Magical Music Game
07-22-2006, 10:45 AM
K, this might seem a little lame, but it's something to do if you're bored:D

Wat you have to do is post a band-name which begins with the last letter of the band-name in the previous post:)

So like if I post "Slayer", the next post would be a band beginning with R. Like the Red Hot Chili Peppers?!

Ok so, the first band is HANSONB)

Dwoppers says:
hands in ur pantz
•๋● Coca | <3 Elaine says:
o
lol
get ur hands out my pants
Dwoppers says:
wat
Dwoppers says:
no
Dwoppers says:
erm
HAHAHAHAHA
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2006, 10:51 AM
NSYNC OMFG!!!11
07-22-2006, 10:57 AM
Cobra Starship

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
07-22-2006, 10:59 AM
Papa Roach

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
07-22-2006, 11:00 AM
Helmet

Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Tool

Linkin Park

Kid Rock

07-22-2006, 11:01 AM
Korn

07-22-2006, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2006 11:01 AM by Sveach.)
Nickelback

(Hi Carrie.)