Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please take cc_mission4 off the server
10-29-2004, 11:05 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2004 11:07 AM by YouLittleWankas.)
As you may know you need the cc_mission.wad to play this map, you don't download it off the server and it's impossible to find. So whenever this map, despite the yells that it does this, gets chosen its a 30 minute wait untill the map changes. Please take it off.

EDIT: Actually, it was just brought to my attention that all the cc_missions need cc_mission.wad; therefore, can you please take all of the cc_missions off the server, or somehow upload the cc_mission.wad.

Thank you.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2004, 11:09 AM
There is a number of cc_mission maps (diff. versions) that require this .wad file. Unfortunately you cannot auto download it. People delibrately nominate this map even though they know the consequence, and for some reason, people vote for it!!! I have no idea why they do this.

At the moment, 9:10 PM (ET) on Thurs. Oct. 28th, the map is 'cc_mission4' and currently 0 players are in the server. Everyone who tries joining is quickly crashed to the desktop because they don't have the .wad file for it

How this map keeps getting picked (twice i've seen today) is beyond me.... :blink:

[Image: wroaw_sig.jpg]
10-29-2004, 11:11 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2004 11:13 AM by Sveach.)
I play the cc_mission maps.....get the map pack u nubs. It'll have the wad.

I went ahead and changed the map thru HLSW so people can actually play.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
10-29-2004, 11:13 AM
I searched, where is it? Can't find it literally anywhere. Link us up, perhaps?

Or is it really worth the fact that EVERYONE gets booted out, yes all 30 people because they don't have this .wad and don't know where to get it?

[Image: wroaw_sig.jpg]
10-29-2004, 11:13 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2004 11:13 AM by YouLittleWankas.)
Can't you upload it on the server?

EDIT: Haunting. :lol:
10-29-2004, 11:15 AM
http://69.23.119.210/cc_mission.wad Happy nubs?

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
10-29-2004, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2004 11:19 AM by a hobbit.)
it not working Sv

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
10-29-2004, 11:35 AM
the map pack should come wiht the wad...im pretty sure i have it...
if you dont, take any wad file and rename t to cc_mission.wad and ull see black and pink squares, but u can see the map...

If you see a person in the team* | dRaGoN | clan on your server, or the name is K1R8, iD][0cY, or n][nj4, that's probably me.
10-29-2004, 01:14 PM
Thats how losers do it.:P

Real men go onto google.com and do a search for it. It's actually a pretty cool map. I had the same problem a while back and had the brains to go find the .wad:P

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!
10-30-2004, 12:20 AM
Blizzard,Oct 28 2004, 11:14 PM Wrote:Thats how losers do it.:P

Real men go onto google.com and do a search for it. It's actually a pretty cool map. I had the same problem a while back and had the brains to go find the .wad:P
i would usually search on google but i thot someone who couldnt find it was smart enuff to search it on google. well i couldnt be bothered to dl it.

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."