Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unban request thread.
11-29-2005, 01:08 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2005 01:26 PM by SniperducK.)
Unban request thread.
Since a lot of people generally want unbanned and no one does it right. I'll show you how its done and if you find yourself unbanned you can copy it and get it done right. Or stay banned and not waste our time, either way do it here and atleast put it in proper format.

Ok so first off you make your a post. Its easy. Im sure you can manage that one on your own. Anyways your unban request needs to have the following in it.

Your Name (which you got banned under)
Your Steam ID (Join an internet game and type status in console, find your name and just copy the whole line and past here)
The reason you were banned (dont fucking lie, if you were being a racist/idiot/hacker just fucking say it and maybe you'll be unbanned)
Who banned you. (If you were hacking then you might not know. Otherwise it will be someone with "Wroaw//" in front of their name.)
Why you should be unbanned

So, an example.

Hi. I was playing in the server today as Womb-Raider and was being rude and TKing. My steam id is STEAM_0:0:100600. I think that bastard Wroaw//DutchTiger banned me. I should be unbanned cuz i like the server and wont be a cunt again. Thank you etc.

And now your case will be talked about by the admins and you might get unbanned.

duckpinned.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2005, 09:57 AM
Unban request thread.
I guarantee that 90% of the people who get banned will not look for stickies before posting "OMFGWTFBBQ UNBAN PLZ" in the General Chit Chat. Most wouldn't even have the common sense to post something regarding the server in the server forums. I don't doubt that this will do about as much as our other stickies have done.

[Image: p3ngfn5cf8.png]

[Image: wcsadminau8.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-30-2005, 11:02 AM
Unban request thread.
p3ng,Nov 29 2005, 11:57 PM Wrote:I guarantee that 90% of the people who get banned will not look for stickies before posting "OMFGWTFBBQ UNBAN PLZ" in the General Chit Chat. Most wouldn't even have the common sense to post something regarding the server in the server forums. I don't doubt that this will do about as much as our other stickies have done.
True but once they miss this completely we have more reason to leave them banned/

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
11-30-2005, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2005 01:18 PM by Blizzard.)
Unban request thread.
You should delete the all posts except for Womb's first and lock it. It'll look like we're a bit more serious. Maybe edit Womb's post so it's correct, too.:P

Just have the people make a new topic with their ingame name or Steam ID.

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-17-2006, 11:59 AM
Unban request thread.
(hopefully this is the right place to put unban requests) hello i am silent8 and i got banned for tking 2 times (1 on admin.... i had rambo
) the admin i shot was wroaw//sniperducK.j2 i was being a stupid mofo and i am sorry my steam account is STEAM_0:0:969155 9 10:22 69 0
Thanks for hearing me out
11-18-2006, 05:41 AM
Unban request thread.
Chris,Nov 16 2006, 07:59 PM Wrote:(hopefully this is the right place to put unban requests) hello i am silent8 and i got banned for tking 2 times (1 on admin.... i had rambo
) the admin i shot was wroaw//sniperducK.j2 i was being a stupid mofo and i am sorry my steam account is STEAM_0:0:969155 9 10:22 69 0
Thanks for hearing me out
Hey now it's Wroaw//SniperducK.j2 ...learn to type :angry:

[Image: 00034133.gif]
11-18-2006, 10:48 PM
Unban request thread.
lol sniperduck.... can we have peace
11-21-2006, 11:52 PM
Unban request thread.
Hello,
I am French and yesterday 10h30 pm (Paris hour) I played on this waiter with battle ground 2: waiter DHD and wroaw.com IP: 195.210.39.27: 27017.
I had a good score I did not speak with anybody and formed my part in the rule without making tk.
And of a blow I was kicker and banished!! why?:angry:
11-22-2006, 01:25 AM
Unban request thread.
You'll have to speak with Minidisk about that...he maintains that server. I'll see if I can direct him to this thread.

Welcome to the forums btw.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
11-22-2006, 02:12 AM
Unban request thread.
Thank you for your welcome and to have answered me I do not know who am minidisk I want to know well how to contact it.:blink: