Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unban request thread.
11-29-2006, 10:34 PM
Unban request thread.
Tech9,Nov 29 2006, 01:15 AM Wrote:
Minion,Nov 28 2006, 09:51 PM Wrote:Calling an admin a liar...Not smart. You soulda just appologized and been done with it.
I was talking about that you fucking dumbass. You werent in the server for that so you dont know
Tech9, calm down.

Minion is a former Wroaw member, and a respected one at that. It's not smart of you to keep doing what you're doing.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2006, 12:44 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2006 04:04 AM by Minion.)
Unban request thread.
Tech9,Nov 28 2006, 04:49 PM Wrote:Wow you are a liar. you slayed me the fist time i was hooking over to deadagain bc he was stuck. then you slay me the second time because i was terrorist and camping on hostage map. And wtf is with the 9999999 ban?
This is the part I was referring to since Tech9 seems to be confused. It doesn't matter if I was in the server at the time or not. You called an admin a liar in an open forum to try to get unbanned, and not just any admin either. He's also one of the CATs. That would be a high ranking member, so you don't get confused about that. Now sit down, shut up, and learn to respect those that control your access. Yes, I realize I am not one of them, so you can dish crap at me all you want, but do not disrespect my friends.

To Sv: Thank you.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-30-2006, 02:55 AM
Unban request thread.
Minion,Nov 29 2006, 09:44 AM Wrote:
Tech9,Nov 28 2006, 04:49 PM Wrote:Wow you are a liar. you slayed me the fist time i was hooking over to deadagain bc he was stuck. then you slay me the second time because i was terrorist and camping on hostage map. And wtf is with the 9999999 ban?
This is the part I was referring to since Tech9 seems to be confused. It doesn't matter if I was in the server at the time or not. You called an admin a liar in an open forum to try to get unbenned, and not just any admin either. He's also one of the CATs. That would be a high ranking member, so you don't get confused about that. Now sit down, shut up, and learn to respect those that control your access. Yes, I realize I am not one of them, so you can dish crap at me all you want, but do not disrespect my friends.

To Sv: Thank you.
You're welcome Minion.

Yeah, Minidisk is a CAT. That makes him higher than me. He can ban you from our servers (including mine) and from the forums, if he feels like it. And guess what, if he decides to do it for fun, we won't even care. So i'd suggest you either start sucking up to him, or plan on not playing here.

Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
11-30-2006, 05:47 AM
Unban request thread.
people have no respect anymore... and those posting here should realize that we actually trust our members decisions:P

i never overturn someone else's ban unless i get their permission, CAT or not...

[Image: userbar323142zu7.gif]
aka witebuddha, piratebuddha, pumpbuddha, sepukku_master, skeezix, lockless, DragShot

[18:51:08] <Dwoppers> i just googled cock ring
[18:51:09] <Dwoppers> and wtf...

Womb-Raider,Oct 16 2005, 01:15 AM Wrote:I would like to be the first to mention, your a fucked up guy.
11-30-2006, 07:09 AM
Unban request thread.
I have respect but minion wasnt there and he isnt admin or anything so theres no point for him to post in shit he wasnt involved in. And somebody must have unbanned me because i joined and it worked. Thanks
11-30-2006, 07:17 AM
Unban request thread.
Too dense not even gonna try.
11-30-2006, 01:22 PM
Unban request thread.
Tech9,Nov 29 2006, 04:09 PM Wrote:I have respect but minion wasnt there and he isnt admin or anything so theres no point for him to post in shit he wasnt involved in. And somebody must have unbanned me because i joined and it worked. Thanks
You posted on public forums. Anyone can say what they like. Also, like I said above, he's a former member. He's also the guy that got me interested in Wroaw. I say he's allowed to say whatever he likes about anything he wants.

11-30-2006, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2006 01:29 PM by piratebuddha.)
Unban request thread.
Tech9,Nov 29 2006, 04:09 PM Wrote:I have respect but minion wasnt there and he isnt admin or anything so theres no point for him to post in shit he wasnt involved in. And somebody must have unbanned me because i joined and it worked. Thanks
dude how dense are you... MINION WAS NOT talking about what had happened on the server... he was refering about the FACT that you called MINIDISK a liar in your POST on this particular forum...

if you cant get it through your head ill ban you myself.... ugh

[Image: userbar323142zu7.gif]
aka witebuddha, piratebuddha, pumpbuddha, sepukku_master, skeezix, lockless, DragShot

[18:51:08] <Dwoppers> i just googled cock ring
[18:51:09] <Dwoppers> and wtf...

Womb-Raider,Oct 16 2005, 01:15 AM Wrote:I would like to be the first to mention, your a fucked up guy.
12-02-2006, 05:52 AM
Unban request thread.
I called disk liar. He responds not nice to call admin liar. How would he know if hes liar or not if he wasnt there . Thats all i was saying.
12-02-2006, 06:03 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2006 06:18 AM by Dead Again.)
Unban request thread.
People here tend to trust the admins whom they know more than they do a person they have never seen before.