Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my play list
07-22-2005, 05:37 AM
my play list
C:\DCC in\More music\Blink 182\The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!)\Adam's Song.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Blink 182\The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!)\Aliens Exist.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Blink 182\The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!)\All The Small Things.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Blink 182\The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!)\Blow Job.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Blink 182\The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!)\Carousel.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Blink 182\The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!)\Dammit.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Blink 182\The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!)\Dick Lips.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Blink 182\The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!)\Don't Leave Me.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Blink 182\The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!)\Dumpweed.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Blink 182\The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!)\Family Reunion.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Blink 182\The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!)\Going Away To College.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Blink 182\The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!)\Man Overboard.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Blink 182\The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!)\Mutt.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Blink 182\The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!)\Pathetic.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Blink 182\The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!)\Peggy Sue.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Blink 182\The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!)\The Country Song.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Blink 182\The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!)\Untitled.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Blink 182\The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!)\Voyeur.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Blink 182\The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!)\Wendy Clear.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Blink 182\The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!)\What's My Age Again-.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Bloodhound Gang\Bloodhound Gang - Along Comes Mary.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Bloodhound Gang\Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Bloodhound Gang\Bloodhound Gang - The Roof is on Fire.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Bloodhound Gang\Bloodhound Gang And Vanilla Ice - Boom.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Bloodhound Gang\The Bloodhound Gang - Hooray For Boobies\The Bloodhound Gang - A Lap Dance Is So Much Better.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Bloodhound Gang\The Bloodhound Gang - Hooray For Boobies\The Bloodhound Gang - Along Comes Mary.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Bloodhound Gang\The Bloodhound Gang - Hooray For Boobies\The Bloodhound Gang - Hell Yeah.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Bloodhound Gang\The Bloodhound Gang - Hooray For Boobies\The Bloodhound Gang - I Hope You Die.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Bloodhound Gang\The Bloodhound Gang - Hooray For Boobies\The Bloodhound Gang - Magna Cum Nada.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Bloodhound Gang\The Bloodhound Gang - Hooray For Boobies\The Bloodhound Gang - Mama's Boy.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Bloodhound Gang\The Bloodhound Gang - Hooray For Boobies\The Bloodhound Gang - Mope.mp3
#EXTINF:15,The Bloodhound Gang - R.S.V.P.
C:\DCC in\More music\Bloodhound Gang\The Bloodhound Gang - Hooray For Boobies\The Bloodhound Gang - R.S.V.P..mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Bloodhound Gang\The Bloodhound Gang - Hooray For Boobies\The Bloodhound Gang - That Cough Came With a Prize.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Bloodhound Gang\The Bloodhound Gang - Hooray For Boobies\The Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Bloodhound Gang\The Bloodhound Gang - Hooray For Boobies\The Bloodhound Gang - The Ballad of Chasey Lain.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Bloodhound Gang\The Bloodhound Gang - Hooray For Boobies\The Bloodhound Gang - The Inevitable Return of the G.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Bloodhound Gang\The Bloodhound Gang - Hooray For Boobies\The Bloodhound Gang - The Ten Coolest Things About N.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Bloodhound Gang\The Bloodhound Gang - Hooray For Boobies\The Bloodhound Gang - This is Stupid.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Bloodhound Gang\The Bloodhound Gang - Hooray For Boobies\The Bloodhound Gang - Three Point One Four.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Bloodhound Gang\The Bloodhound Gang - Hooray For Boobies\The Bloodhound Gang - Yummy Down On This.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Chemical Brothers\Chemical_Brothe_-_Elektrobank_(Du.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\children of gaia - i pray to watch you bleed (2004)\01 - Children Of Gaia - Feeding The Fire.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\children of gaia - i pray to watch you bleed (2004)\02 - Children Of Gaia - Straight Edge Revenge.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\children of gaia - i pray to watch you bleed (2004)\03 - Children Of Gaia - I Pray To Watch You Bleed.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\children of gaia - i pray to watch you bleed (2004)\04 - Children Of Gaia - The Prision.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\children of gaia - i pray to watch you bleed (2004)\05 - Children Of Gaia - Sentence.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\children of gaia - i pray to watch you bleed (2004)\06 - Children Of Gaia - Convicco.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\children of gaia - i pray to watch you bleed (2004)\07 - Children Of Gaia - A World Outside My Own Mind.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\children of gaia - i pray to watch you bleed (2004)\08 - Children Of Gaia - The Cross.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Corrosion Of Conformity\Corrosion Of Conformity - Live Volume - mp3 192 con Caratulas por Wachadannydoo (16-01-03) [www.zonaheavymetal.com]\01 - These Shrouded Temples.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Corrosion Of Conformity\Corrosion Of Conformity - Live Volume - mp3 192 con Caratulas por Wachadannydoo (16-01-03) [www.zonaheavymetal.com]\02 - Diablo Blvd..mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Corrosion Of Conformity\Corrosion Of Conformity - Live Volume - mp3 192 con Caratulas por Wachadannydoo (16-01-03) [www.zonaheavymetal.com]\03 - Senor Limpio.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Corrosion Of Conformity\Corrosion Of Conformity - Live Volume - mp3 192 con Caratulas por Wachadannydoo (16-01-03) [www.zonaheavymetal.com]\04 - King Of The Rotten.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Corrosion Of Conformity\Corrosion Of Conformity - Live Volume - mp3 192 con Caratulas por Wachadannydoo (16-01-03) [www.zonaheavymetal.com]\05 - Wiseblood.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Corrosion Of Conformity\Corrosion Of Conformity - Live Volume - mp3 192 con Caratulas por Wachadannydoo (16-01-03) [www.zonaheavymetal.com]\06 - Who's Got The Fire.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Corrosion Of Conformity\Corrosion Of Conformity - Live Volume - mp3 192 con Caratulas por Wachadannydoo (16-01-03) [www.zonaheavymetal.com]\07 - Albatross.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Corrosion Of Conformity\Corrosion Of Conformity - Live Volume - mp3 192 con Caratulas por Wachadannydoo (16-01-03) [www.zonaheavymetal.com]\08 - My Grain.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Corrosion Of Conformity\Corrosion Of Conformity - Live Volume - mp3 192 con Caratulas por Wachadannydoo (16-01-03) [www.zonaheavymetal.com]\09 - Congratulations Song.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Corrosion Of Conformity\Corrosion Of Conformity - Live Volume - mp3 192 con Caratulas por Wachadannydoo (16-01-03) [www.zonaheavymetal.com]\10 - 13 Angels - 7 Days.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Corrosion Of Conformity\Corrosion Of Conformity - Live Volume - mp3 192 con Caratulas por Wachadannydoo (16-01-03) [www.zonaheavymetal.com]\11 - Vote With A Bullet.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Corrosion Of Conformity\Corrosion Of Conformity - Live Volume - mp3 192 con Caratulas por Wachadannydoo (16-01-03) [www.zonaheavymetal.com]\12 - Zippo.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Corrosion Of Conformity\Corrosion Of Conformity - Live Volume - mp3 192 con Caratulas por Wachadannydoo (16-01-03) [www.zonaheavymetal.com]\13 - Long Whip - Big America.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Corrosion Of Conformity\Corrosion Of Conformity - Live Volume - mp3 192 con Caratulas por Wachadannydoo (16-01-03) [www.zonaheavymetal.com]\14 - Shelter.mp3
#EXTINF:520,Corrosion Of Conformity - Clean My Wounds
C:\DCC in\More music\Corrosion Of Conformity\Corrosion Of Conformity - Live Volume - mp3 192 con Caratulas por Wachadannydoo (16-01-03) [www.zonaheavymetal.com]\15 - Clean My Wounds.mp3
#EXTINF:292,Eminem - Without Me
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\(Eminem) Without Me.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\17_As The World Turns.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Azar Habib featuring Eminem and Dr Dre - Hatten är din (hip hop remix).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Benzino - Lose Yourself(Eminem Diss)(1).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Eminem & Dido - Stan Instrumental (Thank You).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Eminem & Elton John (Grammy) - GOOD VERSION.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Eminem (featuring Dido) - Stan (live on SNL 10-07-00).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Eminem - Scary Movie (1).MP3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Eminem vs old dirty bastard - the real slim shady Counter-Strike Version (vaNaLaN Mix).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Eminem vs. Britney Spears - Oops The Real Slim Shady Did It Again.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Eminem, Wyclef Jean, and Mary J. Blige - Call 911 for Stan (.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Eminem_&_elton_john_-_sta2n_(grammy_award_performance).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Forgot About Dre.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\lose yourself eminem 01.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Marshall Mathers LP\01 - Eminem - Public service announcement .mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Marshall Mathers LP\02 - Eminem - Kill You.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Marshall Mathers LP\03 - Eminem - Stan.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Marshall Mathers LP\04 - Eminem - Paul.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Marshall Mathers LP\05 - Eminem - Who Knew.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Marshall Mathers LP\06 - Eminem - Steve Berman.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Marshall Mathers LP\07 - Eminem - The Way I Am .mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Marshall Mathers LP\08 - Eminem - The Real Slim Shady.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Marshall Mathers LP\09 - Eminem - Remember Me (feat. RBX & Sticky Fingaz).mp3
#EXTINF:309,Eminem - I'm Back
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Marshall Mathers LP\10 - Eminem - Im Back.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Marshall Mathers LP\11 - Eminem - marshall mathers.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Marshall Mathers LP\12 - Eminem - Ken Kaniff.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Marshall Mathers LP\13 - Eminem - drug ballad.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Marshall Mathers LP\14 - Eminem - Amityville (Featuring Bizarre from D-12).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Marshall Mathers LP\15 - Eminem - Bitch Please Part 2.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Marshall Mathers LP\16 - Eminem - Kim.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Marshall Mathers LP\17 - Eminem - Under The Influence.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Marshall Mathers LP\18 - Eminem - Criminal.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Mixes\(Jay-Z vs Dr. Dre & Eminem)-Big Pimpin' (Prizefighter Remix).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Mixes\Eminem - The Real Slim Shady vs Party up (DJZ remix) feat Dmx and Ice Cube.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Mixes\Eminem vs Biggie vs Tu-Pac vs Snoop vs Mobb Deep - The Great Ones (DJ TREB Remix).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Mixes\Eminem vs Mr Eon - Battle.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Mixes\eminem vs snoop vs wu-tang-still a g thang remix(unreleased and rare).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Mixes\Eminem VS Stretch Armstrong - 10 Minute Freestyle.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Mixes\Eminem vs. Cannibus - 12 min. Freestyle Battle.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Mixes\Eminem vs. FatBoy Slim - Name is Funk Soul Brother - retry.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Mixes\Eminem Vs. KRS One(Freestyle).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Mixes\Eminem vs. Notorious BIG - Hip-Hop Wars.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Mixes\Eminem vs. Royce - 12 Min Battle.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Mixes\Fatboy Slim vs Eminem - My Name is Rockafella Skank.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Mixes\Kid Rock & Eminem - Fuck Off.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Mixes\My Name Is FatBoy Slim.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Mixes\Outkast vs. Eminem - Rosa Parks[Rmx].mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Mixes\Remix - Eminem Vs AC DC - My Name Is (Hard Rock Remix).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\Mixes\Vanilla Ice vs Eminem (DJ Z-MONEY remix) The Real Ice Ice Baby.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Eminem Show\01 - Curtains up (skit).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Eminem Show\02 - White America.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Eminem Show\03 - Business.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Eminem Show\04 - Cleanin Out My Closet.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Eminem Show\05 - Square Dance.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Eminem Show\06 - The Kiss (skit).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Eminem Show\07 - Soldier.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Eminem Show\08 - Say Goodbye Hollywood.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Eminem Show\09 - Drips.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Eminem Show\10 - Without Me.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Eminem Show\11 - Paul Rosenberg (skit).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Eminem Show\12 - Sing For The Moment.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Eminem Show\13 - Superman.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Eminem Show\14 - Hailies Song.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Eminem Show\15 - Steve Berman (skit).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Eminem Show\16 - When The Music Stops.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Eminem Show\17 - Say What You Say.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Eminem Show\18 - Till I Collapse.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Eminem Show\19 - My Dads Gone Crazy.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Eminem Show\20 - Curtains Close (skit).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Slim Shady Album\97' bonnie & clyde.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Slim Shady Album\as the world turns.mp3
#EXTINF:253,Eminem - Bad Meets Evil
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Slim Shady Album\bad meets evil.mp3
#EXTINF:19,Eminem - Bitch
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Slim Shady Album\bitch.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Slim Shady Album\brain damage.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Slim Shady Album\cum on everybody.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Slim Shady Album\guilty conscience.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Slim Shady Album\i'm shady.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Slim Shady Album\if i had.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Slim Shady Album\just don't give a fuck.mp3
#EXTINF:76,Eminem - Ken Kaniff
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Slim Shady Album\ken kaniff.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Slim Shady Album\lounge.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Slim Shady Album\my fault.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Slim Shady Album\my name is.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Slim Shady Album\paul.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Slim Shady Album\public service announcement.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Slim Shady Album\rock bottom.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Slim Shady Album\role model.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Slim Shady Album\soap.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Eminem\The Slim Shady Album\still don't give a fuck.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Goldie looking Chain\01 The manifesto.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Goldie looking Chain\02 Self Suicide.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Goldie looking Chain\03 gons don't kill people, rappers do.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Goldie looking Chain\04 half man half machine.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Goldie looking Chain\05 roller disco.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Goldie looking Chain\06 soap bar.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Goldie looking Chain\07 billy webb's lament.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Goldie looking Chain\08 your mother's got a penis.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Goldie looking Chain\09 the maggot.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Goldie looking Chain\10 you knows i loves you.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Goldie looking Chain\11 leeroy fasions' lament.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Goldie looking Chain\12 21 ounces.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Goldie looking Chain\13 time to make a change.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Gorillaz\11 - 19-2000.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Gorillaz\Gorillaz - 19-2000.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Gorillaz\Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Gorillaz\Gorillaz - Dracula (FULL VERSION) .MP3
C:\DCC in\More music\Gorillaz\Gorillaz - Latin Simone (feat. Damon Albarn).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Gorillaz\Gorillaz - Starshine.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Gorillaz\simon and garfunkel - Gorillaz - 19-2000.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Holy Wood\Marilyn Manson - A Place In The Dirt.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Holy Wood\Marilyn Manson - Born Again.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Holy Wood\Marilyn Manson - Burning Flag.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Holy Wood\Marilyn Manson - Coma Black.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Holy Wood\Marilyn Manson - Count To Six And Die.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Holy Wood\Marilyn Manson - Cruci-Fiction In Space.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Holy Wood\Marilyn Manson - Disposable Teens.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Holy Wood\Marilyn Manson - God Eat God.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Holy Wood\Marilyn Manson - In The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Holy Wood\Marilyn Manson - King Kill 33.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Holy Wood\Marilyn Manson - Lamb Of God.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Holy Wood\Marilyn Manson - President Dead.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Holy Wood\Marilyn Manson - Target Audience.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Holy Wood\Marilyn Manson - The Death Song.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Holy Wood\Marilyn Manson - The Fall Of Adam.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Holy Wood\Marilyn Manson - The Fight Song.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Holy Wood\Marilyn Manson - The Love Song.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Holy Wood\Marilyn Manson - The Nobodies.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Holy Wood\Marilyn Manson - Valentines Day.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Smells Like Children\Marilyn Manson - -- hidden track --.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Smells Like Children\Marilyn Manson - Dance of the Dope Hats (Remix).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Smells Like Children\Marilyn Manson - Dancing with the One-Legged ....mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Smells Like Children\Marilyn Manson - Diary Of A Dope Fiend.mp3
#EXTINF:315,Marilyn Manson - Everlasting CockSucker (Remix)
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Smells Like Children\Marilyn Manson - Everlasting CockSucker (Remix).mp3
#EXTINF:107,Marilyn Manson - Fuck Frankie
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Smells Like Children\Marilyn Manson - Fuck Frankie.mp3
#EXTINF:216,Marilyn Manson - I Put A Spell On You
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Smells Like Children\Marilyn Manson - I Put A Spell On You.mp3
#EXTINF:263,Marilyn Manson - Kiddie Grinder (Remix)
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Smells Like Children\Marilyn Manson - Kiddie Grinder (Remix).mp3
#EXTINF:239,Marilyn Manson - May Cause Discoloration Of The Urine Or Feces
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Smells Like Children\Marilyn Manson - May Cause Discoloration Of The Urine Or Fece.mp3
#EXTINF:211,Marilyn Manson - Rock'n'Roll Nigger
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Smells Like Children\Marilyn Manson - Rock'n'Roll Nigger.mp3
#EXTINF:61,Marilyn Manson - Scabs, Guns and Peanut Butter
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Smells Like Children\Marilyn Manson - Scabs, Guns and Peanut Butter.mp3
#EXTINF:79,Marilyn Manson - ShittY Chicken Gang Bang
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Smells Like Children\Marilyn Manson - ShittY Chicken Gang Bang.mp3
#EXTINF:292,Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Smells Like Children\Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This).mp3
#EXTINF:60,Marilyn Manson - Sympathy For The Parents
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Smells Like Children\Marilyn Manson - Sympathy For The Parents.mp3
#EXTINF:95,Marilyn Manson - The Hands Of Small Children
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Smells Like Children\Marilyn Manson - The Hands Of Small Children.mp3
#EXTINF:167,Marilyn Manson - White Trash (Remixed by Tony f. wiggins)
C:\DCC in\More music\Marilyn Manson\Smells Like Children\Marilyn Manson - White Trash (Remixed by Tony f. wiggins).mp3
#EXTINF:324,Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
C:\DCC in\More music\MeatLoaf\Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That).mp3
#EXTINF:293,Meatloaf - Bat Out of Hell
C:\DCC in\More music\MeatLoaf\Meatloaf - Bat Out of Hell.mp3
#EXTINF:220,Marillion - Lavender
C:\DCC in\More music\New Folder (3)\Marillion\07 - Lavender.mp3
#EXTINF:364,Marillion - Icon
C:\DCC in\More music\New Folder (3)\Marillion\Afraid Of Sunlight Disc 2 - 01 - Icon.mp3
#EXTINF:267,Marillion - Runaway (Acoustic)
C:\DCC in\More music\New Folder (3)\Marillion\Brave Disc 2 - 06 - Runaway (Acoustic).mp3
#EXTINF:408,Marillion - Hard As Love (Instrumental)
C:\DCC in\More music\New Folder (3)\Marillion\Brave Disc 2 - 07 - Hard As Love (Instrumental).mp3
#EXTINF:1111,Marillion - Grendel
C:\DCC in\More music\New Folder (3)\Marillion\Disc 2 - 03 - Grendel.mp3
#EXTINF:369,Marillion & Bruce Dickinson - The Boys Are Back In Town (live)
C:\DCC in\More music\New Folder (3)\Marillion\Marillion & Bruce Dickinson- The Boys Are Back In Town (live).mp3
#EXTINF:457,Marillion - Garden Party
C:\DCC in\More music\New Folder (3)\Marillion\Marillion & Mike Oldfield - Garden Party (Live).mp3
#EXTINF:263,Marillion - Warm Wet Circles
C:\DCC in\More music\New Folder (3)\Marillion\Marillion - Clutching At Straws - 02 - Warm Wet Circles.mp3
#EXTINF:501,Marillion - Forgotten Sons
C:\DCC in\More music\New Folder (3)\Marillion\Marillion - Forgotten Sons.mp3
#EXTINF:371,Marillion - Go!
C:\DCC in\More music\New Folder (3)\Marillion\Marillion - Go!.mp3
#EXTINF:354,Marillion - Heart Of Lothian (Extended Mix)
C:\DCC in\More music\New Folder (3)\Marillion\Marillion - Heart Of Lothian (Extended Mix).mp3
#EXTINF:363,Marillion - Heart Of Lothian
C:\DCC in\More music\New Folder (3)\Marillion\Marillion - Heart Of Lothian.mp3
#EXTINF:231,Marillion - Incommunicado
C:\DCC in\More music\New Folder (3)\Marillion\Marillion - Incommunicado.mp3
#EXTINF:214,Marillion - Kayleigh
C:\DCC in\More music\New Folder (3)\Marillion\Marillion - Kayleigh.mp3
#EXTINF:522,Marillion - Script for a jester's tear
C:\DCC in\More music\New Folder (3)\Marillion\Marillion - Script For A Jester's Tear (1).mp3
#EXTINF:530,Marillion - The Web
C:\DCC in\More music\New Folder (3)\Marillion\Marillion - Script For A Jester's Tear - 03 - The Web.mp3
#EXTINF:519,Marillion - 09 Fugazi
C:\DCC in\More music\New Folder (3)\Marillion\Marillion - The Thieving Magpie (disc 1) - 09 Fugazi.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\New Folder (3)\Marillion\Marillion - `The Theiving Magpie´ - (La Gazza Ladra) CD1 - 08 - Fugazi.MP3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis\Carnation(live with Paul Weller).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis\Helter Skelter.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis\Heroes (David Bowie Cover).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis\Live Forever (live).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis\Mrs Robinson.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis\Mrs. Robinson (Live).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis\My Generation.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis\Oasis - Into The Night (Studio Version).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis\ONE WAY ROAD.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis\Strange Thing.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis\Trouble.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis\Whatever.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis\Wonderwall (live).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - (What's the story) Morning Glory\01 - Hello.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - (What's the story) Morning Glory\02 - Roll with It.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - (What's the story) Morning Glory\03 - Wonderwall.mp3
#EXTINF:287,Oasis - Don't Look Back in Anger
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - (What's the story) Morning Glory\04 - Don't Look Back in Anger.mp3
#EXTINF:341,Oasis - Hey Now!
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - (What's the story) Morning Glory\05 - Hey Now!.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - (What's the story) Morning Glory\06 - .mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - (What's the story) Morning Glory\07 - Some Might Say.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - (What's the story) Morning Glory\08 - Cast No Shadow.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - (What's the story) Morning Glory\09 - She's Electric.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - (What's the story) Morning Glory\10 - Morning Glory.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - (What's the story) Morning Glory\11 - .mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - (What's the story) Morning Glory\12 - Champagne Supernova.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Be Here Now\01 - D'You Know What I Mean.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Be Here Now\02 - My Big Mouth.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Be Here Now\03 - Magic Pie.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Be Here Now\04 - Stand by Me.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Be Here Now\05 - I Hope, I Think, I Know.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Be Here Now\06 - The Girl in the Dirty Shirt.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Be Here Now\07 - Fade in Out.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Be Here Now\08 - Don't Go Away.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Be Here Now\09 - Be Here Now.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Be Here Now\10 - All Around the World.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Be Here Now\11 - It's Gettin' Better (Man!!).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Be Here Now\12 - All Around the World (Reprise).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Definately Maybe\01 - Rock 'N' Roll Star.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Definately Maybe\02 - Shakermaker.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Definately Maybe\03 - Live Forever.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Definately Maybe\04 - Up in the Sky.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Definately Maybe\05 - Columbia.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Definately Maybe\06 - Supersonic.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Definately Maybe\07 - Bring It on Down.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Definately Maybe\08 - Cigarettes & Alcahol.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Definately Maybe\09 - Digsy's Dinner.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Definately Maybe\10 - Slide Away.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Definately Maybe\11 - Married with Children.mp3
#EXTINF:226,Oasis - The Hindu Times
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Heathen Chemistry\01 - The Hindu Times.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Heathen Chemistry\02 - Force of Nature.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Heathen Chemistry\03 - Hung in a Bad Place.mp3
#EXTINF:303,Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Heathen Chemistry\04 - Stop Crying Your Heart Out.mp3
#EXTINF:127,Oasis - Songbird
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Heathen Chemistry\05 - Songbird.mp3
#EXTINF:292,Oasis - Little by Little
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Heathen Chemistry\06 - Little by Little.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Heathen Chemistry\06 - Stop Crying Your Heart Out.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Heathen Chemistry\07 - A Quick Peep.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Heathen Chemistry\08 - All in the Mind.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Heathen Chemistry\09 - She Is Love.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Heathen Chemistry\10 - Born on a Different Cloud.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Heathen Chemistry\11 - Better Man.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Standing On The Shoulder Of Giants\01 - Fuckin' in the Bushes.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Standing On The Shoulder Of Giants\02 - Go Let It Out.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Standing On The Shoulder Of Giants\03 - Who Feels Love.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Standing On The Shoulder Of Giants\04 - Put Yer Money Where Yer Mouth Is.mp3
#EXTINF:255,Oasis - Little James
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Standing On The Shoulder Of Giants\05 - Little James.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Standing On The Shoulder Of Giants\06 - Gas Panic!.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Standing On The Shoulder Of Giants\07 - Where Did It All Go Wrong.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Standing On The Shoulder Of Giants\08 - Sunday Morning Call.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Standing On The Shoulder Of Giants\09 - Can I See a Liar.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - Standing On The Shoulder Of Giants\10 - Roll It Over.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - The Masterplan\01 - Acquiesce.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - The Masterplan\02 - Underneath the Sky.mp3
#EXTINF:261,Oasis - Talk Tonight
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - The Masterplan\03 - Talk Tonight.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - The Masterplan\04 - Going Nowhere.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - The Masterplan\05 - Fade Away.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - The Masterplan\06 - The Swamp Song.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - The Masterplan\07 - I Am the Walrus (Live).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - The Masterplan\08 - Listen Up.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - The Masterplan\09 - Rockin' Chair.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - The Masterplan\10 - Half the World Away.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - The Masterplan\11 - (It's Good) to Be Free.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - The Masterplan\12 - Stay Young.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - The Masterplan\13 - Headshrinker.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Oasis - The Masterplan\14 - The Masterplan.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Delicate Sound Of Thunder\01 - Shine On You Crazy Diamond.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Delicate Sound Of Thunder\02 - Learning To Fly.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Delicate Sound Of Thunder\03 - Yet Another Movie.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Delicate Sound Of Thunder\04 - Round And Around.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Delicate Sound Of Thunder\05 - Sorrow.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Delicate Sound Of Thunder\06 - The Dogs Of War.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Delicate Sound Of Thunder\07 - On The Turning Away.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Delicate Sound Of Thunder\08 - One Of These Days.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Delicate Sound Of Thunder\09 - Time.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Delicate Sound Of Thunder\10 - Wish You Were Here.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Delicate Sound Of Thunder\11 - Us & Them.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Delicate Sound Of Thunder\12 - Money.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Delicate Sound Of Thunder\13 - Another Brick In The Wall Part II.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Delicate Sound Of Thunder\14 - Comfortably Numb.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Delicate Sound Of Thunder\15 - Run Like Hell.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Echoes\01 - Astronomy Domine.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Echoes\02 - See Emily Play.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Echoes\03 - The Happiest Days Of Our Lives.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Echoes\04 - Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Echoes\05 - Echoes.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Echoes\06 - Hey You.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Echoes\07 - Marooned.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Echoes\08 - The Great Gig In The Sky.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Echoes\09 - Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Echoes\10 - Money.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Echoes\11 - Keep Talking.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Echoes\12 - Sheep.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Echoes\13 - Sorrow.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Echoes\14 - Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 1-7).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Echoes\15 - Time.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Echoes\16 - The Fletcher Memorial Home.mp3
#EXTINF:413,Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Echoes\17 - Comfortably Numb.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Echoes\18 - When The Tigers Broke Free.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Echoes\19 - One Of These Days.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Echoes\20 - Us And Them.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Echoes\21 - Learning To Fly.mp3
#EXTINF:172,Pink Floyd - Arnold Layne
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Echoes\22 - Arnold Layne.mp3
#EXTINF:321,Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Echoes\23 - Wish You Were Here.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Echoes\24 - Jugband Blues.mp3
#EXTINF:419,Pink Floyd - High Hopes
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Echoes\25 - High Hopes.mp3
#EXTINF:204,Pink Floyd - Bike
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - Echoes\26 - Bike.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Division Bell\01 - Cluster One.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Division Bell\02 - What Do You Want From Me.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Division Bell\03 - Poles Apart.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Division Bell\04 - Marooned.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Division Bell\05 - A Great Day For Freedom.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Division Bell\06 - Wearing The Inside Out.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Division Bell\07 - Take It Back.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Division Bell\08 - Coming Back To Life.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Division Bell\09 - Keep Talking.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Division Bell\10 - Lost For Words.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Division Bell\11 - High Hopes.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD1\01 - Master of Ceremonies.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD1\02 - In the Flesh.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD1\03 - The Thin Ice.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD1\04 - Another Brick in the Wall (Part 1).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD1\05 - The Happiest Days of Our Lives.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD1\06 - Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD1\07 - Mother.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD1\08 - Goodbye Blue Sky.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD1\09 - Empty Spaces.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD1\10 - What Shall We Do Now.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD1\11 - Young Lust.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD1\12 - One of My Turns.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD1\13 - Don't Leave Me Now.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD1\14 - Another Brick in the Wall (Part 3).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD1\15 - The Last Few Bricks.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD1\16 - Goodbye Cruel World.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD2\01 - Hey You.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD2\02 - Is There Anybody Out There.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD2\03 - Nobody Home.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD2\04 - Vera.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD2\05 - Bring the Boys Back Home.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD2\06 - Confortably Numb.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD2\07 - The Show Must Go on.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD2\08 - Master Fo Ceremonies.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD2\09 - In the Flesh.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD2\10 - Run Like Hell.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD2\11 - Waiting For the Worms.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD2\12 - Stop.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD2\13 - The Trial.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall (Live) CD2\14 - Outside the Wall.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall - CD1\01 - in the flesh.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall - CD1\02 - The Thin Ice.mp3
#EXTINF:97,Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall (Part 1)
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall - CD1\03 - another brick in the wall (part 1).mp3
#EXTINF:111,Pink Floyd - The Happiest Days of Our Lives
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall - CD1\04 - the happiest days of our lives.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall - CD1\05 - Another Brick in the wall(Part 2).MP3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall - CD1\06 - mother.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall - CD1\07 - goodbye blue sky.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall - CD1\08 - Empty Spaces.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall - CD1\09 - Young Lust.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall - CD1\10 - one of my turns.mp3
#EXTINF:256,Pink Floyd - Don't Leave Me Now
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall - CD1\11 - don't leave me now.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall - CD1\12 - another brick in the wall (part 3).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall - CD1\13 - goodbye cruel world.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall - CD2\01 - Hey You.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall - CD2\02 - Is There Anybody Out There.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall - CD2\03 - nobody home.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall - CD2\04 - vera.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall - CD2\05 - Bring The Boys Back Home.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall - CD2\06 - comfortably numb.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall - CD2\07 - The Show Must Go On.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall - CD2\08 - In The Flesh.mp3
#EXTINF:261,Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall - CD2\09 - Run Like Hell.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall - CD2\10 - waiting for the worms.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall - CD2\11 - Stop.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall - CD2\12 - The Trial.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Pink Floyd - The Wall - CD2\13 - outside the wall.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Placebo\Placebo - 20TH Century Boy.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Placebo\Placebo - Ion.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Placebo - Placebo\01 - Come Home.mp3
#EXTINF:162,Placebo - Teenage Angst
C:\DCC in\More music\Placebo - Placebo\02 - Teenage Angst.mp3
#EXTINF:300,Placebo - Bionic
C:\DCC in\More music\Placebo - Placebo\03 - Bionic.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Placebo - Placebo\04 - 36 Degrees.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Placebo - Placebo\05 - Hang on to Your Iq.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Placebo - Placebo\06 - Nancy Boy.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Placebo - Placebo\07 - I Know.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Placebo - Placebo\08 - Bruise Pristine.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Placebo - Placebo\09 - Lady of the Flowers.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Placebo - Placebo\10 - Swallow.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Placebo - Without You I'm Nothing\01 - Pure Morning.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Placebo - Without You I'm Nothing\02 - Brick Shithouse.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Placebo - Without You I'm Nothing\03 - You Don't Care About Us.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Placebo - Without You I'm Nothing\04 - Ask For Answers.mp3
#EXTINF:248,Placebo - Without You I'm Nothing
C:\DCC in\More music\Placebo - Without You I'm Nothing\05 - Without You I'm Nothing.mp3
#EXTINF:229,Placebo - Allergic (To Thoughts of Mother Earth)
C:\DCC in\More music\Placebo - Without You I'm Nothing\06 - Allergic (To Thoughts of Mother Earth).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Placebo - Without You I'm Nothing\07 - The Crawl.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Placebo - Without You I'm Nothing\08 - Every You Every Me.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Placebo - Without You I'm Nothing\09 - My Sweet Prince.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Placebo - Without You I'm Nothing\10 - Summer's Gone.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Placebo - Without You I'm Nothing\11 - Scared of Girls.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Placebo - Without You I'm Nothing\12 - Burger Queen.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits\01 - Bohemian Rhapsody.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits\02 - Another One Bites the Dust.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits\03 - Killer Queen.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits\04 - Fat Bottomed Girls.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits\05 - Bicycle Race.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits\06 - You're My Best Friend.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits\07 - Don't Stop Me Now.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits\08 - Save Me.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits\09 - Crazy Little Thing Called Love.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits\10 - Somebody to Love.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits\11 - Now I'm Here.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits\12 - Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits\13 - Play the Game.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits\14 - Flash.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits\15 - Seven Seas of Rhye.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits\16 - We Will Rock You.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits\17 - We Are the Champions.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits 2\01 - A Kind of Magic.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits 2\02 - Under Pressure.mp3
#EXTINF:343,Queen - Radio Ga Ga
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits 2\03 - Radio Ga Ga.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits 2\04 - I Want it All.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits 2\05 - I Want to Break Free.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits 2\06 - Innuendo.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits 2\07 - It's a Hard Life.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits 2\08 - Breakthru.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits 2\09 - Who Wants to Live for Ever.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits 2\10 - Headlong.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits 2\11 - The Miracle.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits 2\12 - I'm Going Slightly Mad.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits 2\13 - The Invisible Man.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits 2\14 - Hammer to Fall.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits 2\15 - Friends will be Friends.mp3
#EXTINF:263,Queen - The Show Must Go on
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits 2\16 - The Show Must go on.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\Queen - Greatest Hits 2\17 - One Vision.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Automatic For The People\01 - Drive.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Automatic For The People\02 - Try Not to Breathe.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Automatic For The People\03 - The Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Automatic For The People\04 - Everybody Hurts.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Automatic For The People\05 - New Orleans Instrumental No. 1.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Automatic For The People\06 - Sweetness Follows.mp3
#EXTINF:197,R.E.M. - Monty Got a Raw Deal
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Automatic For The People\07 - Monty Got a Raw Deal.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Automatic For The People\08 - Ignoreland.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Automatic For The People\09 - Star Me Kitten.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Automatic For The People\10 - Man on the Moon.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Automatic For The People\11 - Nightswimming.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Automatic For The People\12 - Find the River.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Dead Letter Office\01 - Crazy.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Dead Letter Office\02 - There She Goes Again.mp3
#EXTINF:253,R.E.M. - Burning Down
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Dead Letter Office\03 - Burning Down.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Dead Letter Office\04 - Voice of Harold.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Dead Letter Office\05 - Burning Hell.mp3
#EXTINF:116,R.E.M. - White Tornado
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Dead Letter Office\06 - White Tornado.mp3
#EXTINF:150,R.E.M. - Toys in the Attic
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Dead Letter Office\07 - Toys in the Attic.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Dead Letter Office\08 - Windout.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Dead Letter Office\09 - Ages of You.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Dead Letter Office\10 - Pale Blue Eyes.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Dead Letter Office\11 - Rotary Ten.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Dead Letter Office\12 - Bandwagon.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Dead Letter Office\13 - Femme Fatale.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Dead Letter Office\14 - Walters Theme.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Dead Letter Office\15 - King of the Road.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Dead Letter Office\16 - Wolves, Lower.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Dead Letter Office\17 - Gardening at Night.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Dead Letter Office\18 - Carnival of Sorts (Box Cars).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Dead Letter Office\19 - 1,000,000.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Dead Letter Office\20 - Stumble.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Eponymous\01 - Radio Free Europe.mp3
#EXTINF:210,R.E.M. - Gardening at Night
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Eponymous\02 - Gardening at Night.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Eponymous\03 - Talk About the Passion.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Eponymous\04 - So. Central Rain.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Eponymous\05 - Rockville.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Eponymous\06 - Can't Get There From Here.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Eponymous\07 - Driver 8.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Eponymous\08 - Romance.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Eponymous\09 - Fall on Me.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Eponymous\10 - The One I Love.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Eponymous\11 - Finest Worksong.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Eponymous\12 - It's the End of the World as We Know It.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Fables Of The Reconstruction\01 - Feeling Gravitys Pull.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Fables Of The Reconstruction\02 - Maps and Legends.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Fables Of The Reconstruction\03 - Driver 8.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Fables Of The Reconstruction\04 - Life and How to Live It.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Fables Of The Reconstruction\05 - Old Man Kensey.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Fables Of The Reconstruction\06 - Can't Get There From Here.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Fables Of The Reconstruction\07 - Green Grow the Rushes.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Fables Of The Reconstruction\08 - Kohoutek.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Fables Of The Reconstruction\09 - Auctioneer (Another Engine).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Fables Of The Reconstruction\10 - Good Advices.mp3
#EXTINF:180,R.E.M. - Wendell Gee
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Fables Of The Reconstruction\11 - Wendell Gee.mp3
#EXTINF:253,R.E.M. - The Great Beyond
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Great Beyond\01 - The Great Beyond.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Great Beyond\02 - Everybody Hurts (Live).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Great Beyond\03 - The One I Love (Live).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Green\01 - Pop Song 89.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Green\02 - Get Up.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Green\03 - You Are the Everything.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Green\04 - R. Stand.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Green\05 - World Leader Pretend.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Green\06 - The Wrong Child.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Green\07 - Orange Crush.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Green\08 - Turn You Inside-Out.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Green\09 - Hairshirt.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Green\10 - I Remember California.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Green\11 - .mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Monster\01 - Whats The Frequency Kenneth.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Monster\02 - Crush With Eyeliner.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Monster\03 - King Of Comedy.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Monster\04 - I Dont Sleep I Dream.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Monster\05 - Star 69.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Monster\06 - Strange Curencies.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Monster\07 - Tongue.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Monster\08 - Bang And Blame.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Monster\09 - I Took Your Name.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Monster\10 - Let Me In.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Monster\11 - Circus Envy.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Monster\12 - You.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Murmur\01 - Radio Free Europe.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Murmur\02 - Pilgrimage.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Murmur\03 - Laughing.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Murmur\04 - Talk About the Passion.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Murmur\05 - Moral Kiosk.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Murmur\06 - Perfect Circle.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Murmur\07 - Catapult.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Murmur\08 - Sitting Still.mp3
#EXTINF:184,R.E.M. - 9-9
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Murmur\09 - 9-9.mp3
#EXTINF:270,R.E.M. - Shaking Through
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Murmur\10 - Shaking Through.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Murmur\11 - We Walk.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Murmur\12 - West of the Fields.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Reckoning\01 - Harborcoat.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Reckoning\02 - 7 Chinese Bros.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Reckoning\03 - So. Central Rain.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Reckoning\04 - Pretty Persuasion.mp3
#EXTINF:212,R.E.M. - Time After Time (Annelise)
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Reckoning\05 - Time After Time (Annelise).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Reckoning\06 - Second Guessing.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Reckoning\07 - Letter Never Sent.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Reckoning\08 - Camera.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Reckoning\09 - (Don't Go Back to) Rockville.mp3
#EXTINF:180,R.E.M. - Little America
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Reckoning\10 - Little America.mp3
#EXTINF:279,R.E.M. - The Lifting
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Reveal\01 - The Lifting.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Reveal\02 - I've Been High.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Reveal\03 - All The Way To Reno (You're Gonna Be A Star).mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Reveal\04 - She Just Wants To Be.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Reveal\05 - Disappear.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Reveal\06 - Saturn Return.mp3
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Reveal\07 - Beat A Drum.mp3
#EXTINF:236,R.E.M. - Imitation Of Life
C:\DCC in\More music\R.E.M. - Reveal\08 - Imitation Of Life.mp3
C:\

knock knock?
who's there?
well its me (sorry)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply