Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CSS Dedi Server admin uber n00b
01-14-2007, 11:55 PM
CSS Dedi Server admin uber n00b
I need some networking help on this too, but my main objective is to learn how to set-up and admin a Mani-admin DM server, w/ my own custom skins.

My best case scenerio is to be able to do this securly through a, linksys vonage router to linksys wireless router to switch to server/PC, set-up. I know this boarders on the edge of impossible; so, let's teach me how to do this w/ a direct connection to the modem in my dad's office. I can only hook my PC/switch directly to the Cox modem late at night/in the early morning while my dad is asleep, cuz other wise we need it for the phone sys and his internet.

I DLd mani-admin plugin and DM mod and stuffed tehm into the Cstrike folder for source dedicated server but it did nothing so, i need some serious help on this. I'm a real admin n00b! I ahve reskined almost my entire arsenal and would like to have everyone elses have these skins on this server if possible, but if not taht's ok.
I used to admin my own halo dedi off my laptop last yr. but i nvr got to kno all the cmds and stuff, plus CSS admin has alot more features.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
CSS Dedi Server admin uber n00b - DesertRat - 01-14-2007 11:55 PM
CSS Dedi Server admin uber n00b - Sveach - 01-14-2007, 11:58 PM
CSS Dedi Server admin uber n00b - a hobbit - 01-15-2007, 04:05 AM
CSS Dedi Server admin uber n00b - Sveach - 01-15-2007, 06:02 AM