Wroaw's Way Wicked Board
about gameduck.com and othet stuff - Printable Version

+- Wroaw's Way Wicked Board (http://board.wroaw.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Chit-Chat lair (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: about gameduck.com and othet stuff (/thread-775.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

about gameduck.com and othet stuff - SniperducK - 06-12-2005 04:31 PM

first off i never meant to get involved in hosting game servers, but after being offerend making over $1000 a year i decided what the hell ill do it for a year or so....so i bought my server box etc etc and hosted for a clan/lan clan from central michigan...after a year i told them i was going to shut down my operation....they offerend me a raise of over 75 $ a month so being a sucker i stayed with them....4 months later 7 more groups contact me for hosting offering to pay well over what the previous clan gave me...which would have me making a little more than 9000 a year O.o....how could a 19 year old resist? well i ended up buying multipe server boxes and giving all what they wanted......so here i am a rich man and i damn good liar too lololol got bored ftw.

about gameduck.com and othet stuff - Biggs - 06-12-2005 06:32 PM

Umm, Duckeh... Learn some real numbers.

You said 1,000 a year, as in making around 85 dollars a month? Then you move up to 9,000 a year which is still pocket change. You're better off working at mcdonalds.<_<

You wish you were rich you whore! You suck at lieing.:ph34r:

about gameduck.com and othet stuff - Yadntnojack - 06-13-2005 12:36 AM

ahhhh biggs made typo, armmeggeddonnnn *takes two of every animal into ship; then slaughters them and has feast*

about gameduck.com and othet stuff - Plot - 06-13-2005 01:09 AM

lol gg nub armeggeddon is with fire falling to the earth to incinerate all forms of life!!!! taking animals rinto a tugboat does nothing for you

i have more posts than duckeh

about gameduck.com and othet stuff - t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n - 06-13-2005 02:18 AM

I dont get it..what did he lie about?

about gameduck.com and othet stuff - SniperducK - 06-13-2005 08:23 AM

Biggs,Jun 12 2005, 02:32 AM Wrote:Umm, Duckeh... Learn some real numbers.

You said 1,000 a year, as in making around 85 dollars a month? Then you move up to 9,000 a year which is still pocket change. You're better off working at mcdonalds.<_<

You wish you were rich you whore! You suck at lieing.:ph34r:
mmm mmm but its not fulltime job hosting servers:Punless u are a moron etc..etc..

and plot, you have more posts than me becuase i have a life, its called lineage2:)or maybe alcohol or girlfriend or........bvttsekz.

about gameduck.com and othet stuff - Yadntnojack - 06-14-2005 12:30 AM

plot sucks, i left the only two plots on earth to die

EDIT: I also left two kevins, and two ruins

about gameduck.com and othet stuff - Bahamut - 06-14-2005 08:15 AM

Plot,Jun 12 2005, 03:09 PM Wrote:lol gg nub armeggeddon is with fire falling to the earth to incinerate all forms of life!!!! taking animals rinto a tugboat does nothing for you

i have more posts than duckeh
Fire?
What if the boat is WET!?
PWNED!

about gameduck.com and othet stuff - Plot - 06-14-2005 08:22 AM

then the water evaporates and then the boat catches on fire.. pwned for sure

gg you forget the two zelphers but thats ok because i looked at them all then stood on their hard dicks as the flood washed them away and i was left untouched

oh ya gg nub i only have like 15 more posts than you anyway lol

about gameduck.com and othet stuff - t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n - 06-14-2005 12:55 PM

plot says gg or gg nub alot.