Wroaw's Way Wicked Board
New division - Printable Version

+- Wroaw's Way Wicked Board (http://board.wroaw.com)
+-- Forum: Wroaw (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: News (/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: New division (/thread-460.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

New division - Mini-Artemis - 03-06-2005 11:52 AM

Ass?
Sorry, but I have a few things I hate a lot... People talking about "burns" and people always going pwned!
Just one of things that agrivate me...

New division - Plot - 03-24-2005 04:38 AM

you know what agrivates me?? looking at a thread and seeing a post by you <_< and i see a whole lotta posts by you :angry:

psst heads up! moron isnt a good comeback... especially if you use it more than four times in 4 posts.. it got real old real fast

'~":BURN OMFG LMAO!! WHAT NOW!?!?@!#@$!!:"~'

i have noticed you cause many problems here so maybe it would be better if you just you know.. left? dont worry ill stay strong ill try not to cry..

:( bye bye
:mellow:hate to see you leave
:)have fun wherever you go next
;)cya sometime
:Dadios
:lol:im going to miss you so much!

New division - Mini-Artemis - 03-24-2005 08:47 AM

I want to join the league! :D

*Also your off topic :angry:*

New division - Plot - 03-24-2005 10:51 AM

wait..IM off topic? i think the topic changed once you started calling everybody the forbidden moron

New division - Blizzard - 03-25-2005 07:19 PM

This topic has changed so much it doesn't even matter what people post here.

New division - Yadntnojack - 03-26-2005 05:30 AM

plot stop flaming miniarts been here way longer then you

New division - Biggs - 03-26-2005 07:23 AM

Plot,Mar 23 2005, 12:38 PM Wrote:you know what agrivates me?? looking at a thread and seeing a post by you <_< and i see a whole lotta posts by you :angry:

psst heads up! moron isnt a good comeback... especially if you use it more than four times in 4 posts.. it got real old real fast

'~":BURN OMFG LMAO!! WHAT NOW!?!?@!#@$!!:"~'

i have noticed you cause many problems here so maybe it would be better if you just you know.. left? dont worry ill stay strong ill try not to cry..

:( bye bye
:mellow:hate to see you leave
:)have fun wherever you go next
;)cya sometime
:Dadios
:lol:im going to miss you so much!
When you answer your own post/question it makes you look like a dumbass. Don't even say you have good comebacks after that.

And going offtopic is our specialty and no one fucking cares if we do go offtopic.

New division - Plot - 03-26-2005 10:51 AM

hey never did i say i had good comebacks... personally i couldnt make one up to save my life! and uh yeah it was a rhetorical question

oh im sorry here you go

rhetorical

adj 1: of or relating to rhetoric; "accepted two or three verbal and rhetorical changes I suggested"- W.A.White; "the rhetorical sin of the meaningless variation"- Lewis Mumford 2: concerned with effect or style of writing and speaking; "a rhetorical question is one asked solely to produce an effect (especially to make an assertion) rather than to elicit a reply" [ant: unrhetorical]

New division - t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n - 03-26-2005 11:14 AM

BAN BAN BAN!!

New division - Plot - 03-26-2005 01:00 PM

for?