Wroaw's Way Wicked Board
Appealing A Permanent Ban - Printable Version

+- Wroaw's Way Wicked Board (http://board.wroaw.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: (//) Wroaw Community Server (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Appealing A Permanent Ban (/thread-2009.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Appealing A Permanent Ban - Gangsta - 06-30-2007 07:33 AM

I'm very sorry for my actions on the server, for every right Red Rocket has permission to be mad at me. The story goes: We were playing at Aqua Skatepark (one of my fav Nipper Maps) and "Red Rocket" was against me. He ran me over and I called him and ass **** (f-word). And he permently banned me forever. Wroaw Comm. server was the first and best server I ever went on sice I began playing CS. I am here to ask if you could please appeal my perment ban, I AM EXTREMLEY SORRY not just to Red Rocket (or w/ev his wroaw name is) but to the entire Wroaw team that I was like that on my favorite server. I think some of the people in Wroaw know me like, Suxa, Coca, DutchTiger (might), Monkey 91, and others. But once again i am truely sorry to every in Wroaw including Red Rocket espicially, and I hope that you appeal my ban so that I can play Wroaw Comm. server again.

Yours truely,

{Nof}Gangsta[MVP]

D3lta R3con and DarkAssassin (my old other names)

Appealing A Permanent Ban - Sveach - 06-30-2007 07:53 AM

I'm not sure who Red Rocket is. Most admins use their regular name when they ban people. It used to be a rule of ours, and it probably still should be.

Who banned him? I'll consider unbanning you after I hear the other side of the story from my admin that banned you.

Appealing A Permanent Ban - piratebuddha - 06-30-2007 08:12 AM

Sveach,Jun 29 2007, 04:53 PM Wrote:I'm not sure who Red Rocket is. Most admins use their regular name when they ban people. It used to be a rule of ours, and it probably still should be.

Who banned him? I'll consider unbanning you after I hear the other side of the story from my admin that banned you.
I didn't ban him, but the Nof clan does consist of some ass fucks

Appealing A Permanent Ban - BALL - 06-30-2007 09:51 AM

pir8`buddha please change your avator it looks to painful

Appealing A Permanent Ban - Womb-Raider - 06-30-2007 12:32 PM

wasnt me either, sv hunt some logs!

Appealing A Permanent Ban - Blizzard - 06-30-2007 06:07 PM

Womb-Raider,Jun 29 2007, 07:32 PM Wrote:wasnt me either, sv hunt some logs!
lol @ caring that much

Appealing A Permanent Ban - Gangsta - 06-30-2007 09:17 PM

i donno, he showed me his nickname for a breif second. and i didnt catch it. So when Wroaw Admins ban people, they have to have their tags on so u can report them to this site to appeal?

Appealing A Permanent Ban - Biggs - 06-30-2007 09:45 PM

We used to have that rule, but lately I think we've gotten lazy.

Appealing A Permanent Ban - Sveach - 06-30-2007 11:23 PM

Biggs,Jun 30 2007, 06:45 AM Wrote:We used to have that rule, but lately I think we've gotten lazy.
Exactly.....

I'll dig through the logs sometime soon.

Appealing A Permanent Ban - Gangsta - 07-01-2007 03:29 AM

now that i saw all the Wroaw members, im almost postitve thats its Dwopple, whas it u dwopple who had the nickname red rocket? if it was, im sorry! :unsure:

I will post my steam Id in a few mins. (if u decide to unban me)