Wroaw's Way Wicked Board
Problem Maps - Printable Version

+- Wroaw's Way Wicked Board (http://board.wroaw.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: (//) Wroaw Community Server (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Problem Maps (/thread-1783.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Problem Maps - Frankie Foster - 01-09-2008 09:45 AM

I consider as_crazytank3 to be a problem map because the CTs always try to sink the boat, and there's nothing but TKing left and right on the CT team.

Problem Maps - Graff - 01-11-2008 10:21 AM

hey wait...awp_rooftops works just fine...whats wrong with it???? i love that map

Problem Maps - Frankie Foster - 01-19-2008 05:39 PM

What's that one map? cs_bigfoot_war or something? I know it's a cs_ map with the word bigfoot in it, that map always crashes as soon as you spawn, because you need to download some files that aren't .wad. Such a broken map!

Problem Maps - suxa - 01-20-2008 09:28 AM

Frankie Foster,Jan 19 2008, 03:39 AM Wrote:What's that one map? cs_bigfoot_war or something? I know it's a cs_ map with the word bigfoot in it, that map always crashes as soon as you spawn, because you need to download some files that aren't .wad. Such a broken map!
thats the best map though, my favorite. :)

Problem Maps - Young_Zeratul - 01-21-2008 12:00 AM

suxa,Jan 19 2008, 11:28 PM Wrote:
Frankie Foster,Jan 19 2008, 03:39 AM Wrote:What's that one map? cs_bigfoot_war or something? I know it's a cs_ map with the word bigfoot in it, that map always crashes as soon as you spawn, because you need to download some files that aren't .wad. Such a broken map!
thats the best map though, my favorite. :)
Hey suxa, could you describe how that map was again? I feel as if I had played it before.