Wroaw's Way Wicked Board
Kinds Of Music - Printable Version

+- Wroaw's Way Wicked Board (http://board.wroaw.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: ♫ Music forum (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Kinds Of Music (/thread-1693.html)

Pages: 1 2

Kinds Of Music - badboy83094 - 01-05-2007 05:22 AM

I Really like those kind of music like oldies and hip hop and rap well what do you guys like??

Kinds Of Music - Blizzard - 01-05-2007 05:42 AM

I pretty much like classic rock bands and classical music. Stuff made by real musicians.:)

Kinds Of Music - Sveach - 01-05-2007 08:00 AM

Blizzard,Jan 4 2007, 02:42 PM Wrote:I pretty much like classic rock bands and classical music. Stuff made by real musicians.:)
Classic rock ftw.

I like all kinds of rock...
alternative
softer music (depends on the mood, not usually)
metal
techno
etc. Depends on what im in the mood for...I grew up listening to classical and opera and jazz...so i really can listen to anything. But I hate most rap music.

Btw, badboy83094, welcome to the forums, and have fun playing in WCS. Thank you for the support, and kind words.

Kinds Of Music - a hobbit - 01-05-2007 08:39 AM

i like most kinds of rock too, techno, hip hop, r&b, some rap, a few japanese and chinese songs here and there.

Kinds Of Music - G3n0C1D3 - 01-05-2007 08:50 AM

Trance/Progressive, Techno, Rock, Some rap/hip-hop (gotta admit, some of the lyrics are catchy ;))

Kinds Of Music - p3ng - 01-05-2007 08:56 AM

Alternative, techno, electronic, trance, hard rock, heavy metal, some hip-hop (gorillaz and snoop dogg :rolleyes:), punk, and other various sub divisions of rock.;)

Kinds Of Music - Dum3z - 01-05-2007 09:28 AM

Rock, J-Pop, Hard rock/metal, some hardcore, some rap, some trance...though not a big fan of techno.

Kinds Of Music - BALL - 01-05-2007 10:26 AM

ambient, techno, post-rock, experimental music, hip-hop, jazz, industrial

Kinds Of Music - piratebuddha - 01-05-2007 03:51 PM

every genre basically

nothing named so far i stray away from:P

right now im particularly big into indie rock, neutral milk hotel, the decemberists, apple in stereo etc.... i like to mix it up with indie hip hop (aesop rock is <3)

a lot of country recently because i have a gf:Pand im convinced that 90% of women enjoy country.

Kinds Of Music - Sveach - 01-05-2007 11:33 PM

piratebuddha,Jan 5 2007, 12:51 AM Wrote:every genre basically

nothing named so far i stray away from:P

right now im particularly big into indie rock, neutral milk hotel, the decemberists, apple in stereo etc.... i like to mix it up with indie hip hop (aesop rock is <3)

a lot of country recently because i have a gf:Pand im convinced that 90% of women enjoy country.
I forgot about country.....and I completely agree with that, seems like most girls i know/meet like country.