Wroaw's Way Wicked Board
Is there a list of all the maps in the Map Pack? - Printable Version

+- Wroaw's Way Wicked Board (http://board.wroaw.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: (//) Wroaw Community Server (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Is there a list of all the maps in the Map Pack? (/thread-1573.html)

Is there a list of all the maps in the Map Pack? - |Horus| - 10-11-2006 01:21 AM

Is there a list of all the maps....i want to download all the maps and then check them all out and take a look around on them....im like that....

Is there a list of all the maps in the Map Pack? - piratebuddha - 10-11-2006 02:26 AM

listmaps

Is there a list of all the maps in the Map Pack? - coca - 10-11-2006 03:03 AM

Maps you need to know: air_fight2, big_city2

That's pretty much it ;D

Is there a list of all the maps in the Map Pack? - Womb-Raider - 10-11-2006 04:32 AM

type maps in regular chat i believe, listmaps will get you kicked for flooding.

Is there a list of all the maps in the Map Pack? - Sveach - 10-11-2006 05:58 AM

No, if you type listmaps in console, you get kicked. Say listmaps in regular chat, and it lists them in the console for you, without being kicked. I do it all the time.

Is there a list of all the maps in the Map Pack? - piratebuddha - 10-11-2006 06:33 AM

Sveach,Oct 10 2006, 07:58 PM Wrote:No, if you type listmaps in console, you get kicked. Say listmaps in regular chat, and it lists them in the console for you, without being kicked. I do it all the time.
same, never tried it in console..

Is there a list of all the maps in the Map Pack? - Pepe-Le-Pew - 10-12-2006 09:28 AM

coca,Oct 10 2006, 05:03 PM Wrote:<Maps you need to know: air_fight2, big_city2

That's pretty much it ;D> Quote
Don't forget Nipperhouse Cocacolakid :P

[Also there has been alot of map testing today so i didn't play much on the server on 1.6, usaully wroaw// o[X.x]o does the map testing =\ ]

But Sometimes its actaully fun, some of the maps are really good and some are terrible:blink:

Is there a list of all the maps in the Map Pack? - The Senate - 10-14-2006 12:49 AM

^^ That's the point of the testing. Find which are good to keep and which go to the recycle bin. :)

Is there a list of all the maps in the Map Pack? - Pepe-Le-Pew - 10-14-2006 10:37 AM

:blink: lol chinese people and there cameras...... :D
Also Notice they are like sticking out there bums when there taking a photo :ph34r: