Wroaw's Way Wicked Board
Server problems - Printable Version

+- Wroaw's Way Wicked Board (http://board.wroaw.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: (//) Wroaw Community Server (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Server problems (/thread-1555.html)

Pages: 1 2

Server problems - |Horus| - 09-26-2006 10:29 AM

Recently, the server has been...weird... When you get tked and you want to make them glow pink, they get banned instead....i didnt want to ban them...pink is better... Anoter thing is that the voting system is screwed up. Usually, it lets you vote for like 4 maps...or 3(doesnt matter for this discussion) and now it only lets you vote for 1 or it says something like this:

|Horus|: nominations
No maps have been nominated so far. Type nominate <name> to nominate a map.
|Horus|: cc_secret_base
1 map has already been nominated
|Horus|: nominations
No maps have been nominated so far. Type nominate <name> to nominate a map.
|Horus|: wtf....

Can this be fixed?

Server problems - Biggs - 09-26-2006 10:58 AM

Well the TKing problem probably has a very simple answer to it. You get a total of 3 TK counts till you're out, aka bant. Each time you shoot/nade a teammate, that's 1/3 towards one count. Each kill is one count. If someone shoots a guy three times and kills him, that's already 2/3 and he has 1 until he's banned. So if you shoot a teammate 6 times and kill him, you will get banned for the 60 minutes. I think it should be raised to maybe 5 shots till you get one count.

As for the map voting, it has been fucked up lately and someone should yell at Sv. He wears that Server owner thing in his sig, yet he does nothing!

Server problems - a hobbit - 09-26-2006 12:25 PM

i like chicken. and just now i couldnt detect the server. looks like the site cant either. im going to assume its down.

Server problems - Dwopple - 09-26-2006 02:38 PM

It is safe to say.. ONCE again... COCAFAULT

Server problems - coca - 09-26-2006 07:29 PM

SAFE 2SAY UR FAT:angry:

Server problems - |Horus| - 09-27-2006 06:43 AM

Calm down ladies calm down. I do think that sv doesnt really do as much matenence as he should. And for the glow pink/ban thing, it was the frist time he killed me and it was with a shotgun....second round....he handt hit anyone before either....its not the auto ban after _ shots thingy.....I <3 you coca!:P

Server problems - Spitfire! - 09-27-2006 07:50 AM

Horus you have the best sig! :lol:

Coca & I watch that :D

Server problems - Sveach - 09-27-2006 09:32 AM

|Horus|,Sep 26 2006, 03:43 PM Wrote:Calm down ladies calm down. I do think that sv doesnt really do as much matenence as he should. And for the glow pink/ban thing, it was the frist time he killed me and it was with a shotgun....second round....he handt hit anyone before either....its not the auto ban after _ shots thingy.....I <3 you coca!:P
Pft go fuck yourself. I've got a 60+ hour a week job. I think you'll live if the server isn't working right for a few days.

Server problems - Womb-Raider - 09-27-2006 11:39 AM

[quote=Sveach,Sep 26 2006, 11:32 PM][quote=|Horus|,Sep 26 2006, 03:43 PM] Calm down ladies calm down.

Server problems - BALL - 09-27-2006 01:01 PM

i am literally dieing thoguh