Wroaw's Way Wicked Board
Hero Online - Printable Version

+- Wroaw's Way Wicked Board (http://board.wroaw.com)
+-- Forum: Games (/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Other games (/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Hero Online (/thread-1436.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Hero Online - Dum3z - 06-18-2006 04:40 AM

Biggs,Jun 17 2006, 11:25 AM Wrote:What were games pre-L2? Were they clones of the original Lineage?

Slutbag.
Of course. L2 was a clone of something, everything before it was a clone of the first Asian MMO.

Hero Online - Biggs - 06-18-2006 04:49 AM

[Image: rah.jpg]

I'm starting to like this game more and more. :(

So if you put it that way Dum3z. WoW is an EQ clone, EQ is a UO clone, UO is a runescape clone. So basically all American games com from Runescape? That means all American games suck.

Hero Online - Dum3z - 06-18-2006 04:55 AM

I said Asian.:o

And amazing, that game actually has SOMETHING good in it...horses.

Btw, it seems like it's pretty easy to level in that game, are you sure you'll like it?:P Well I guess if the level cap is 500 you wouldn't mind.

Hero Online - Biggs - 06-18-2006 05:03 AM

The game has a bell shaped curve for leveling. Very easy at low levls, slowly gets hard. At level 19, I was killing monsters for .27% exp each. It was solo though, and partying actually gets exp faster. (WTF?!)

You made an example on Asian clones, so I decided to make an example the same way on American clones.:P

Also Dum3z, as you attain higher levelage, you can ride more awesome things. I'm not sure if you can tame it or not, but I heard you can ride a dragon eventually. Also you can tame wolves, bears, tigers, lions, reindeer (OMGLAWL), hawks, and a whole bunch of shiet in this game. All can be used as pets to either mount, like the horse, or attack with you, like the wolf.

Hero Online - Dum3z - 06-18-2006 06:09 AM

Mmm, sounds like it's not too bad, still don't feel like playing it, though. I'm tired of grinding. <_<

Hero Online - Biggs - 06-20-2006 05:28 AM

Two words. Leet haxxor pets.

[Image: pet.jpg]

[Image: pet2.jpg]

[Image: pet3.jpg]

Those were the reindeer and snow tiger. I forgot to take screenshots of the flying lion and great wolf.