Wroaw's Way Wicked Board
Unban request thread. - Printable Version

+- Wroaw's Way Wicked Board (http://board.wroaw.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: (//) Wroaw Community Server (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Unban request thread. (/thread-1190.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Unban request thread. - a hobbit - 11-08-2007 01:20 PM

Dum3z,Nov 7 2007, 11:03 PM Wrote:I have been accused of having boobs, but I deny those accusations. I also have a penis, more chest hair than I'd like, and I don't bleed from the crotch every month.
you have boobs dumez. denial is futile, admittance is the first step to recovery.

Unban request thread. - Dum3z - 11-08-2007 01:30 PM

You have no penis. >O

Unban request thread. - Shmirow - 11-08-2007 03:34 PM

[quote]Calling an admin a dirty boy is not a wise thing to do. What if the admin is a girl?

Unban request thread. - whenimondamic - 11-09-2007 12:43 PM

This has got to stop.
Im now being told I act like a child. Okay. I ranted to you womb, because im confused. I DONT want to fucking mess with anyone. i just want to play. And FYI renk is a huge tker, and was aiming to shoot me and ran up to me with a knife.

Tell me what to do, AND I WILL DO IT.

All I want to do is play. Do you want me to stay out of everything? Thats fine.

I WANT THE SAME THING THAT YOU GUYS DO. A FUN, NON HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT.

If its banned for good, let me know. Its a moot point then, but I DONT WANT TO CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR ANYBODY.

Thanks,
1/2

Unban request thread. - Womb-Raider - 11-09-2007 01:42 PM

I want you to leave, cya.

Unban request thread. - Shmirow - 11-09-2007 02:08 PM

whenimondamic,Nov 9 2007, 02:43 AM Wrote:This has got to stop.
Im now being told I act like a child. Okay. I ranted to you womb, because im confused. I DONT want to fucking mess with anyone. i just want to play. And FYI renk is a huge tker, and was aiming to shoot me and ran up to me with a knife.

Tell me what to do, AND I WILL DO IT.

All I want to do is play. Do you want me to stay out of everything? Thats fine.

I WANT THE SAME THING THAT YOU GUYS DO. A FUN, NON HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT.

If its banned for good, let me know. Its a moot point then, but I DONT WANT TO CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR ANYBODY.

Thanks,
1/2
im SHMIROW*Lazer-Numide.i got banned permanently too for ridiculous reason but i did not act like a kid to be unbanned.i loved that server and having fun with other nice players... the admin who banned me doesnt have a sense of humor...long face.
i tried to get unbanned, but all that they told me as a solution: 1)he is the admin, he owns the server he does what he want and he ahs the right to ban who he want....
2)create another account

you're 1/2man1/2god...right?i remeber...i was kicking your ass:Pjoke
pay attention!! you said that you will do what they want you to do...?
i know may be they will ask for sexual favor:D:P

goodluck

Unban request thread. - whenimondamic - 11-10-2007 02:08 PM

Im going to give this one more shot,
and if it doesnt work, i guess ill be on my way.

Im sorry, Womb. I told you, my best friend JUST died, and im not myself.

WROAW is my favorite server, and without it, I have no use for CS. I am dedicated to it, and I dont want to be banned.

What I did and said was wrong, I just am/was a dick.

If you can give me another chance, Ill prove it to you, if not, thats cool.
Ill be on my way.

I just dont know why you dislike me so much.

Thanks,
Jared (1/2 Man)

Unban request thread. - Romo - 11-10-2007 02:12 PM

This guy is off his block. He was in the server yesterday arguing with himself trying to convince ppl he wasn't admin so he wouldnt get reported. Hes making excuses.

Unban request thread. - Shmirow - 11-12-2007 12:52 PM

Romo,Nov 10 2007, 04:12 AM Wrote:This guy is off his block. He was in the server yesterday arguing with himself trying to convince ppl he wasn't admin so he wouldnt get reported. Hes making excuses.
what are you talking obout?

Unban request thread. - Tech9 - 11-27-2007 07:22 AM

sup fools im back. after all that banning went on the ban wore off then i was playing there and was banned again im not sure why it was like 10 months ago. i came back here because no other funmap server has hook plz unban me STEAM_0:1:3638693