Wroaw's Way Wicked Board
Unban request thread. - Printable Version

+- Wroaw's Way Wicked Board (http://board.wroaw.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: (//) Wroaw Community Server (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Unban request thread. (/thread-1190.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Unban request thread. - whenimondamic - 11-05-2007 02:59 PM

# 3 "1/2MAN1/2GOD1/2POSSIBLECENTAUR" 3253 STEAM_0:0:14816720 0 00:33 50 0

okay okay okay, womb, im sorry. sister crashed my 1990 GTO today, and wrecked it. im furious. no excuse i know, i was a douche bag to u and zero.

my bad. dont wan unban me, thats all good. Just thought id apoligize.

Unban request thread. - Womb-Raider - 11-05-2007 03:07 PM

First, i just got off the phone with my boss about how the jackasses i work with cant do they're jobs right and how im sick of picking up all the slack for them. So my night wasnt going exactly great either but its no reason to ruin someone elses. After being killed 4 rounds ina row by an admin asking you to drop a topic you'd think it would be a clear sign to shut up and play instead of being a jackass and continuing whining. Now i personally dont like zero at all, i think hes a arrogant little team stacker who picks on newbs when they have no one to stick up for them.

Second, women cant drive.

Third, people play games to have fun and relieve stress myself included. So when i load up steam and decide to join a server i dont want to be nagged about some fucker tking on a crazytank map, or any other map. We have forums to report shit like that. So next time you get all angry and douche baggy about some fuck running you over take the god damn demo put it on the forums and then we'll deal with it. Asking an admin to ban someone when we get into a server (someone who isnt even there) is just fucking annoying man. And if you dont have the time to post it then take a fucking break from cs for a minute. Your ban should only last 1 hour so show some respect next time you come to the server because next time it'll be a whole lot longer.

Unban request thread. - The Senate - 11-06-2007 02:02 AM

Dum3z,Nov 4 2007, 09:25 AM Wrote:Right now if he punched me I'd just throw up on him though.:P
rofl! Viva La Hangover!

Unban request thread. - Shmirow - 11-06-2007 08:32 AM

Dum3z,Nov 5 2007, 04:49 AM Wrote:Was a red belt when I quit (white yellow green blue purple orange red brown black, I'm pretty sure...I'm positive about the last 4).

Karate, btw.

That and I'm a dirty fighter if I'm not sparring.
hey hey, i cant approach you:lol:you cant approach me either cuz i will wear a bazooka on my shoulders all time to defend my self of you:lol:

and... even if you are red belt, what can you do? you drink a lot...:P
oh yea in this situation, all that you can do is: RELAOD>THROW UP
:D
then i will keep puching you:lol::P

Unban request thread. - suxa - 11-06-2007 08:46 AM

Dum3z,Nov 5 2007, 12:49 AM Wrote:Was a red belt when I quit (white yellow green blue purple orange red brown black, I'm pretty sure...I'm positive about the last 4).

Karate, btw.

oO i was a purple belt in judo:Pin judo, nd also purple was above orange nd i quit before i got to red/brown/black ;D

Unban request thread. - Sveach - 11-06-2007 09:02 AM

Shmirow,Nov 5 2007, 05:32 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,Nov 5 2007, 04:49 AM Wrote:Was a red belt when I quit (white yellow green blue purple orange red brown black, I'm pretty sure...I'm positive about the last 4).

Karate, btw.

hey hey, i cant approach you:lol:you cant approach me either cuz i will wear a bazooka on my shoulders all time to defend my self of you:lol:

Bahaha he's not that much of a drunk.

Oh and as far as all these belts go....I'm pretty sure I could hold my own against Jess just fine....so...who knows. Though he and I haven't fought/sparred in a long time...

Unban request thread. - Young_Zeratul - 11-06-2007 09:07 AM

Womb-Raider,Nov 5 2007, 05:07 AM Wrote:First, i just got off the phone with my boss about how the jackasses i work with cant do they're jobs right and how im sick of picking up all the slack for them. So my night wasnt going exactly great either but its no reason to ruin someone elses. After being killed 4 rounds ina row by an admin asking you to drop a topic you'd think it would be a clear sign to shut up and play instead of being a jackass and continuing whining. Now i personally dont like zero at all, i think hes a arrogant little team stacker who picks on newbs when they have no one to stick up for them.

Second, women cant drive.

Third, people play games to have fun and relieve stress myself included. So when i load up steam and decide to join a server i dont want to be nagged about some fucker tking on a crazytank map, or any other map. We have forums to report shit like that. So next time you get all angry and douche baggy about some fuck running you over take the god damn demo put it on the forums and then we'll deal with it. Asking an admin to ban someone when we get into a server (someone who isnt even there) is just fucking annoying man. And if you dont have the time to post it then take a fucking break from cs for a minute. Your ban should only last 1 hour so show some respect next time you come to the server because next time it'll be a whole lot longer.
Sorry to interrupt, but are you by any chance talking about //ZeroX? He is a admin? Correct me if I am wrong.

Unban request thread. - Shmirow - 11-06-2007 01:58 PM

Sveach,Nov 5 2007, 11:02 PM Wrote:

Karate, btw.

Oh and as far as all these belts go....I'm pretty sure I could hold my own against Jess just fine....so...who knows. Though he and I haven't fought/sparred in a long time...
i have a belt too...a black belt...made of leather :P:D

he did not practice since long time?that what you want say?
so, i will punch him right in his face:rolleyes:i can do it i cannnn:rolleyes:
this dirty boy deserves that :lol:

Unban request thread. - Young_Zeratul - 11-08-2007 12:06 PM

Shmirow,Nov 6 2007, 03:58 AM Wrote:
Sveach,Nov 5 2007, 11:02 PM Wrote:

Karate, btw.

i have a belt too...a black belt...made of leather :P:D

he did not practice since long time?that what you want say?
so, i will punch him right in his face:rolleyes:i can do it i cannnn:rolleyes:
this dirty boy deserves that :lol:
Calling an admin a dirty boy is not a wise thing to do. What if the admin is a girl? :rolleyes:

Unban request thread. - Dum3z - 11-08-2007 01:03 PM

I have been accused of having boobs, but I deny those accusations. I also have a penis, more chest hair than I'd like, and I don't bleed from the crotch every month.

And I'm not dirty...I shower every day. There are far worse perverted people than me. I think you need to run your French word through a different translator.