Wroaw's Way Wicked Board
Unban request thread. - Printable Version

+- Wroaw's Way Wicked Board (http://board.wroaw.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: (//) Wroaw Community Server (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Unban request thread. (/thread-1190.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Unban request thread. - Young_Zeratul - 11-03-2007 12:17 PM

Shmirow,Nov 2 2007, 11:42 PM Wrote:y i said: I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ALL PLAYERS ON THAT SERVER. if you dont believe go ask them, if they remember me, go ask Young Zeratul Zero x NO¡ 44.caliber...and others who i was seeing often.
i see admins some times like coca suxa and raider. i dont have problem with suxa and coca(even if i said to coca that he is hackin, i never got kicked by him). but raider...:unsure:

"remove anything make it less fun for other"
wow!i did not make it less fun.
and there some ppl who were makin it less fun(like tk half of team a the commancement of each round in cars and copters maps, believe me :lol:/ or in some knife maps, players who camp behind the walls, and they do not fight...this is boring! )and they did not get banned =/
the sad truth...

i m not talking to all admins there, i dont know all of them and they dont know me either.
but the admin who said that im stupid and my english is bad? he doesnt deserve my respect( and what do this have in report with my situation? he insults me without reason, he was not neutral, he was just causing and making oil on fire rather than to try to clam the situation down;))
i was nice with all. there is no justice when i see the ppl who deserve to be banned and they are not yet. all fight for justice and that what i tried to do, i got banned in less than 5 second after i told admin to ban me=/
he did not even ask if im joking or not, i dont know his sens of humour anyway. but i find this too much exagerated...
Thats true, You normally do not have much of a problem with others as far as I can remember. But, you keep reposting your points and it is becoming redundant. The more you keep using the same points will make it more worthless each time you use it. You talked about tkers and campers not getting banned while your not. Is your main point that your saying that "I got banned for something little while tkers and campers dont get banned???" ? This type of stuff depends on the admin themselves. Some admins here are laid back and give warnings and chances while some may just ban away. Every admin has their own style it's their "unique" gift if you will. But really, all you can do now is just make a nice ban appeal and wait for the response. Thats what i would do. Questioning and criticizing admins might make things worse for you.

Unban request thread. - Dwopple - 11-03-2007 12:21 PM

But really, all you can do now is just make a nice ban appeal and wait for the response.

Well.. your SOOOOO wrong about that. The only thing he can do now, is use a new account and never let us find out its him:D

Unban request thread. - coca - 11-03-2007 01:37 PM

Dwopple,Nov 3 2007, 02:21 AM Wrote:But really, Dwoppers isn't emo.

Well.. your SOOOOO wrong about that.
wAT

Unban request thread. - Shmirow - 11-04-2007 09:35 AM

Plot,Nov 3 2007, 12:38 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Nov 2 2007, 06:49 PM Wrote:We should just copy & paste the same replies over and over and see if he replies to them multiple times! Would be more productive than trying to talk sense into him.
i refuse to step down to his level.
the REVERSE.
listen dumz, im not a dumb¡

"I got banned for something little while tkers and campers dont get banned???"

Young! yes we can say that but that was just as a good answer to sleepy sheep when he says that admin is there to remove anything make it less for others, to show him that its not what is happening<_<

yo Coca! why did you translate this?
this translation suckss tooooo
google sucks. but this is very funny>>
if i retranslate this to english? you said: dont ask nicely to be unbanned i swaer. go and translate this"ne pas demander"or"ne demander pas" to english you will see with you own eyes. :D and the phrase at the end means: it s the admin who got banned(not me wow:D) and he cant get unbanned because I WAS MAKING FUN ON HIM AND JOKES.(due to wrong auxilary)
this is so funnyyy:P:D. but i understood it

Dwopple! yea i create another account(i have another one yet) but when the admins will be replaced bye others much more sympathetic:P:D. im joking
*when i say admins, i do not mean ALL admins ok!

Unban request thread. - The Senate - 11-04-2007 11:52 AM

I admittedly have little interest in reading all these Shmirow-related posts but I've assumed he/she must be a douche bag if he/she has generated so much text in response to a unban request.

Unban request thread. - sleepy-sheep - 11-04-2007 03:14 PM

Quote:Young! yes we can say that but that was just as a good answer to sleepy sheep when he says that admin is there to remove anything make it less for others, to show him that its not what is happening dry.gif

Tk'ers get banned by atac.
Camping is part of the game. Get over it. Some admins dont like it, so they get kicked.

(All my posts reflect my opinion, and they aren't at all what the Wroaw clan members may think. I'm just telling you this shit because I'm not a complete idiot, and I know how the rules work on the server.)

Regardless, none of your logic makes sense at all, you obviously aren't reading the posts regarding your unban request, especially since it was made in such a rude manner. I don't expect you will receive an unban, regardless of your attempts at trying to change the minds of the admins at all. (Especially since you don't make any sense anyway)

Solution: Get a new account.

Unban request thread. - Dum3z - 11-04-2007 03:44 PM

He apparently has 3 accounts. I don't care, if he annoys me I'll ban all 3 of them.

Unban request thread. - Shmirow - 11-04-2007 04:55 PM

Dum3z,Nov 4 2007, 05:44 AM Wrote:He apparently has 3 accounts. I don't care, if he annoys me I'll ban all 3 of them.
i will punch you.
i will create 1000 accounts, are you rude at this point DUDE?:blink:
give me the reason?
you dont even know me, stop drinking then talk to me :P

Sleepy sheep! all what i said was my opinion too. you want say by your last post that,YOU, you have an opinion and , ME, i dont have one and i cant say what i think? what else i say.... oh yea...im not an idiot either and i just telling ...dont be off-topic and tell me any thin about admin and rules, how the server works. all i want is that you look in my situation and tell me if this is a reason to get a permanent ban?thats it:unsure:
then we can talk obout that. i know he owns the server and he does what he want but i dont talk obout that or i tell him what to do,i just giving my opinion.
im not baddie( just dont cause me :P and try to understand me thats it)

The Senate! what do you mean bye: Douche bag? good compliment i think^_^

Unban request thread. - Womb-Raider - 11-04-2007 10:39 PM

[quote=Shmirow,Nov 4 2007, 06:55 AM][quote=Dum3z,Nov 4 2007, 05:44 AM] He apparently has 3 accounts.

Unban request thread. - Plot - 11-05-2007 01:38 AM

[quote=Shmirow,Nov 4 2007, 01:55 AM][quote=Dum3z,Nov 4 2007, 05:44 AM] He apparently has 3 accounts.