Wroaw's Way Wicked Board
Unban request thread. - Printable Version

+- Wroaw's Way Wicked Board (http://board.wroaw.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: (//) Wroaw Community Server (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Unban request thread. (/thread-1190.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Unban request thread. - Young_Zeratul - 11-03-2007 05:35 AM

Shmirow,Nov 2 2007, 06:29 AM Wrote:i understand.
i respect ppl who respect me.
may be you dont understand me that is it. and i did not invent that phrase...authority boss admin owner leader or i dont now what,,, the same thing...if you mean dictator :blink: i understand too and this is not the same thing (to be a bictator you must have the required qualities...) :lol:
i tried to get unbanned but i failed =/
they are rude. some admins have a VERY LONG FACE :lol:, like raider this one is nasty and very mad, dont mess with him hahahaha
i got afraid by admins, I RENOUNCE :unsure:(some ose told me to crate another account? i have one yet>thanx for the solution!but...im frustrated:angry:)
*pay money to get admin is not a quality. i mean by qualitie: be nice adorable, sympathetic, respecful, with tolerance and acceptance, not exagerate, neutral...and JUSTICE FOR ALL

IM SO SICK! =/
Those attributes you listed, every single admin here has one of those. Sorry, calling admins something rude will only keep you banned.

Btw Sv, like dum3z said, I normally skip your sig.
:P

Unban request thread. - Shmirow - 11-03-2007 05:57 AM

[quote=sleepy-sheep,Nov 2 2007, 11:31 AM][quote=Shmirow,Nov 2 2007, 01:29 AM] i understand.
may be you dont understand me that is it. and i did not invent that phrase...authority boss admin owner leader or i dont now what,,, the same thing...if you mean dictator

Unban request thread. - Plot - 11-03-2007 06:13 AM

[quote=Shmirow,Nov 2 2007, 02:57 PM][quote=sleepy-sheep,Nov 2 2007, 11:31 AM] [quote=Shmirow,Nov 2 2007, 01:29 AM] i understand.
may be you dont understand me that is it. and i did not invent that phrase...authority boss admin owner leader or i dont now what,,, the same thing...if you mean dictator

Unban request thread. - sleepy-sheep - 11-03-2007 07:12 AM

[quote=Shmirow,Nov 2 2007, 02:57 PM][quote=sleepy-sheep,Nov 2 2007, 11:31 AM] [quote=Shmirow,Nov 2 2007, 01:29 AM] i understand.

Unban request thread. - sleepy-sheep - 11-03-2007 08:00 AM

heh accidental double post

Unban request thread. - Shmirow - 11-03-2007 09:42 AM

sleepy-sheep,Nov 2 2007, 09:12 PM Wrote:
Shmirow,Nov 2 2007, 02:57 PM Wrote:
sleepy-sheep,Nov 2 2007, 11:31 AM Wrote:
Shmirow,Nov 2 2007, 01:29 AM Wrote:i understand.
may be you dont understand me that is it. and i did not invent that phrase...authority boss admin owner leader or i dont now what,,, the same thing...if you mean dictator :blink:  i understand too and this is not the same thing (to be a bictator you must have the required qualities...) :lol: 
i tried to get unbanned but i failed =/
they are rude. some admins have a VERY LONG FACE :lol:, like raider this one is nasty and very mad, dont mess with him hahahaha
i got afraid by admins, I RENOUNCE :unsure:(some ose told me to crate another account? i have one yet>thanx for the solution!but...im frustrated:angry:)
*pay money to get admin is not a quality. i mean by qualitie: be nice adorable, sympathetic, respecful, with tolerance and acceptance, not exagerate, neutral...and JUSTICE FOR ALL

IM SO SICK! =/
you dont choose what qualities admins are supposed to have.
qualities who will determinate you as baddy or as goody
i did not choose any thing.you still didnt understand yet thats it
:unsure:
the only thing an admin is supposed to do, is to keep the server running, and remove anything that is making it less fun for others. hence admin (administrator).

that means, they dont have to be nice, adorable, sympathetic, tolerance, acceptance, and neutral. at all, as long as they do the aforementioned.

this also means, they arent required to unban you, even if you make an unban request. (your unban request was just so ridiculously rude and insulting to the admins, i expect you will never be unbanned)
y i said: I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ALL PLAYERS ON THAT SERVER. if you dont believe go ask them, if they remember me, go ask Young Zeratul Zero x NO¡ 44.caliber...and others who i was seeing often.
i see admins some times like coca suxa and raider. i dont have problem with suxa and coca(even if i said to coca that he is hackin, i never got kicked by him). but raider...:unsure:

"remove anything make it less fun for other"
wow!i did not make it less fun.
and there some ppl who were makin it less fun(like tk half of team a the commancement of each round in cars and copters maps, believe me :lol:/ or in some knife maps, players who camp behind the walls, and they do not fight...this is boring! )and they did not get banned =/
the sad truth...

i m not talking to all admins there, i dont know all of them and they dont know me either.
but the admin who said that im stupid and my english is bad? he doesnt deserve my respect( and what do this have in report with my situation? he insults me without reason, he was not neutral, he was just causing and making oil on fire rather than to try to clam the situation down;))
i was nice with all. there is no justice when i see the ppl who deserve to be banned and they are not yet. all fight for justice and that what i tried to do, i got banned in less than 5 second after i told admin to ban me=/
he did not even ask if im joking or not, i dont know his sens of humour anyway. but i find this too much exagerated...

Unban request thread. - Dum3z - 11-03-2007 09:49 AM

We should just copy & paste the same replies over and over and see if he replies to them multiple times! Would be more productive than trying to talk sense into him.

Unban request thread. - Plot - 11-03-2007 10:38 AM

Dum3z,Nov 2 2007, 06:49 PM Wrote:We should just copy & paste the same replies over and over and see if he replies to them multiple times! Would be more productive than trying to talk sense into him.
i refuse to step down to his level.

Unban request thread. - sleepy-sheep - 11-03-2007 10:39 AM

oh, i forgot to add you're supposed to listen to the admin if you dont want to get banned. this is why you are here.

on a side note: if you want to get unbanned, its not smart to insult the admin, joke around during your unban request, call anyone else names, declare things that are untrue, or any other stupid ass thing that could make the admin think you are an immature kid who just wants to get back on the server to tk or just disobey the admin in general.

Unban request thread. - coca - 11-03-2007 11:22 AM

Best thing to do is to ask nicely to be unbanned and leave it at that. Arguing won't help your cause, because even if you win, you're probably even less likely to be unbanned than when you started!

So yeah...just ask nicely, and wait for the result!

Translation for your convenience:

Il serait préférable de ne demander gentiment à être réintégré. Après cela, vous devriez simplement attendre la réponse, mais ne pas en dire plus. Si vous demandez gentiment, il vous sera probablement réintégré. Si vous affirmer, vous ne serez pas réintégré. Même quand vous gagnez de l'argument, il ne sera probablement pas réintégré parce que vous aurez agacé l'admin.

[Google Translate'd, my French sucks]