Wroaw's Way Wicked Board
Unban request thread. - Printable Version

+- Wroaw's Way Wicked Board (http://board.wroaw.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: (//) Wroaw Community Server (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Unban request thread. (/thread-1190.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Unban request thread. - Dum3z - 11-02-2007 10:30 AM

That 2 hour ban was likely the server banning you for 3 TKs in a map (5 team hits in one round, which is easily possible with one grenade, counts as a TK).

Don't worry, you're likely worse at CS than the worst of our admins, and even if you're not we wouldn't ban you for such a thing. You were banned because you pissed off an admin, then asked to be banned. Just because you then ask to be unbanned doesn't mean we'll happily agree to your request. While we do not claim to be your masters (although some might just to spite me), we are not your servants. We admins are there to help the server, but we're still human.

If you really want to be unbanned...well it's probably too late for anyone to sympathize with you. Your best bet to come back is to get another account and don't act like a retard on it.

Unban request thread. - G3n0C1D3 - 11-02-2007 10:38 AM

Shmirow, you don't seem to understand.

We are the AUTHORITY here, and you are NOT being respectful to us in any way, as evinced by your tone. Your ban was justified: the admin TOLD you to stop using grenades, and you decided to be insolent. There's a fine line there between disobeying an admin and then being insolent. By doing that, you merited yourself whatever punishment the admin deemed fit.

"i was kicked without reason(cuz i was kickin admin ass i think)"

That's not really a good way to start it off. If you have to say that, then you make it seem like the admin is bad, and that you think you're better.

"and to be owner or admin you must have the required qualities like i said."

You keep using that, yet you barely know ANY of the admins well. How do you know the admin wasn't having a bad day or was in a bad mood? The fact that you keep using that little phrase means that you simply don't understand us.

There is simply no need for you to take your kind of tone with us and expect to be unbanned without any repercussions. Maybe you need to take some time off.

Unban request thread. - Sveach - 11-02-2007 11:13 AM

G3n0C1D3,Nov 1 2007, 07:38 PM Wrote:Shmirow, you don't seem to understand.

We are the AUTHORITY here, and you are NOT being respectful to us in any way, as evinced by your tone. Your ban was justified: the admin TOLD you to stop using grenades, and you decided to be insolent. There's a fine line there between disobeying an admin and then being insolent. By doing that, you merited yourself whatever punishment the admin deemed fit.

"i was kicked without reason(cuz i was kickin admin ass i think)"

That's not really a good way to start it off. If you have to say that, then you make it seem like the admin is bad, and that you think you're better.

"and to be owner or admin you must have the required qualities like i said."

You keep using that, yet you barely know ANY of the admins well. How do you know the admin wasn't having a bad day or was in a bad mood? The fact that you keep using that little phrase means that you simply don't understand us.

There is simply no need for you to take your kind of tone with us and expect to be unbanned without any repercussions. Maybe you need to take some time off.
Also he says to be owner or admin you must have the required qualities.

to own the server you have to pay money. Anyone can pay money and own the server. And I don't even play cs anymore. So, point proven invalid.

Unban request thread. - Sveach - 11-02-2007 11:15 AM

Young_Zeratul,Nov 1 2007, 01:17 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,Nov 1 2007, 05:43 PM Wrote:
Young_Zeratul,Nov 1 2007, 11:33 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Nov 1 2007, 04:26 PM Wrote:Fatty, Pyramid Terminator, Sv, Sveach, Stephen, God, probably some others.:P
I thought Sv had no powerz on the server. How could he be..I shouldn't ask :ph34r:
...Sv owns the server, he has any powers he wants to on it. o.O
Oh snap. Im in trouble arent I? :oWell better start on my ban appeal
Do you even see my sig? AT ALL?!?

Noob. :P

<3

Unban request thread. - Dum3z - 11-02-2007 11:22 AM

Sveach,Nov 1 2007, 08:15 PM Wrote:Do you even see my sig? AT ALL?!?

Noob. :P

<3
Yeah, Sv's making up for something with those 5 bars in his sig. I mean they're all true, but still...feels the need to point all that out even though no one really pays attention.

Kinda makes you feel sorry for him doesn't it?

Unban request thread. - Plot - 11-02-2007 12:12 PM

[quote=Dum3z,Nov 1 2007, 08:22 PM][quote=Sveach,Nov 1 2007, 08:15 PM] Do you even see my sig? AT ALL?!?

Noob.

Unban request thread. - Sveach - 11-02-2007 12:26 PM

[quote=Dum3z,Nov 1 2007, 08:22 PM][quote=Sveach,Nov 1 2007, 08:15 PM] Do you even see my sig? AT ALL?!?

Noob.

Unban request thread. - Shmirow - 11-02-2007 04:29 PM

i understand.
i respect ppl who respect me.
may be you dont understand me that is it. and i did not invent that phrase...authority boss admin owner leader or i dont now what,,, the same thing...if you mean dictator :blink: i understand too and this is not the same thing (to be a bictator you must have the required qualities...) :lol:
i tried to get unbanned but i failed =/
they are rude. some admins have a VERY LONG FACE :lol:, like raider this one is nasty and very mad, dont mess with him hahahaha
i got afraid by admins, I RENOUNCE :unsure:(some ose told me to crate another account? i have one yet>thanx for the solution!but...im frustrated:angry:)
*pay money to get admin is not a quality. i mean by qualitie: be nice adorable, sympathetic, respecful, with tolerance and acceptance, not exagerate, neutral...and JUSTICE FOR ALL

IM SO SICK! =/

Unban request thread. - sleepy-sheep - 11-02-2007 09:31 PM

Shmirow,Nov 2 2007, 01:29 AM Wrote:i understand.
may be you dont understand me that is it. and i did not invent that phrase...authority boss admin owner leader or i dont now what,,, the same thing...if you mean dictator :blink: i understand too and this is not the same thing (to be a bictator you must have the required qualities...) :lol:
i tried to get unbanned but i failed =/
they are rude. some admins have a VERY LONG FACE :lol:, like raider this one is nasty and very mad, dont mess with him hahahaha
i got afraid by admins, I RENOUNCE :unsure:(some ose told me to crate another account? i have one yet>thanx for the solution!but...im frustrated:angry:)
*pay money to get admin is not a quality. i mean by qualitie: be nice adorable, sympathetic, respecful, with tolerance and acceptance, not exagerate, neutral...and JUSTICE FOR ALL

IM SO SICK! =/
you dont choose what qualities admins are supposed to have.

Unban request thread. - Dwopple - 11-02-2007 11:22 PM

[quote=sleepy-sheep,Nov 2 2007, 04:31 AM][quote=Shmirow,Nov 2 2007, 01:29 AM] i understand.
may be you dont understand me that is it. and i did not invent that phrase...authority boss admin owner leader or i dont now what,,, the same thing...if you mean dictator