Wroaw's Way Wicked Board
Unban request thread. - Printable Version

+- Wroaw's Way Wicked Board (http://board.wroaw.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: (//) Wroaw Community Server (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Unban request thread. (/thread-1190.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Unban request thread. - Shmirow - 11-01-2007 04:11 AM

:blink:

=/

*to be an admin...YOU MUST HAVE THE REQUIRED QUALITIES and be sympathetic and adorable.(like coca ;))

and i realize that some members dont stop causing me...
i speak a broken english. i speak 5 languages. im learning english... just to try to hunderstand ppl nothing else, its enough and i do my best.
if im stupid and i dont know the english language, its not the end of the word. im good at other things...
atleast. you know what im asking for so stop causing. if you dont want to unban me, tell me that...

Unban request thread. - sleepy-sheep - 11-01-2007 05:49 AM

Quote:*to be an admin...YOU MUST HAVE THE REQUIRED QUALITIES and be sympathetic and adorable.(like coca wink.gif )

pretty sure you dont have the right to choose what the requirements are to be an admin on the server.

Unban request thread. - Biggs - 11-01-2007 05:59 AM

sleepy-sheep,Oct 31 2007, 02:49 PM Wrote:
Quote:*to be an admin...YOU MUST HAVE THE REQUIRED QUALITIES and be sympathetic and adorable.(like coca wink.gif )

pretty sure you dont have the right to choose what the requirements are to be an admin on the server.
If you're sympathetic with power then you're just going to get walked on. You gotta show who's boss and who owns the place, that's what we do.

Unban request thread. - Dum3z - 11-01-2007 07:42 AM

Biggs,Oct 31 2007, 02:59 PM Wrote:

If you're sympathetic with power then you're just going to get walked on. You gotta show who's boss and who owns the place, that's what we do.
Don't know about most admins, but I announce that I've entered the server by banning everyone whose name starts with a letter, spamming voice commands, and changing the map to crowd, then rebinding the keys of the remaining few to kill. Yep, that was one killer run-on.

Unban request thread. - Joe John - 11-01-2007 08:11 AM

Joe John,Oct 29 2007, 09:42 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Oct 29 2007, 10:53 AM Wrote:fine, gimme a general time frame of your last playing so i can troll logs and find out your name and why you were bant.
last time i was in your server was probably 5-6 weeks ago
:unsure:

Unban request thread. - a hobbit - 11-01-2007 08:11 AM

Dum3z,Oct 31 2007, 05:42 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Oct 31 2007, 02:59 PM Wrote:

Don't know about most admins, but I announce that I've entered the server by banning everyone whose name starts with a letter, spamming voice commands, and changing the map to crowd, then rebinding the keys of the remaining few to kill. Yep, that was one killer run-on.
you're a soft-hearted man.

Unban request thread. - Young_Zeratul - 11-01-2007 10:47 AM

Shmirow,Oct 31 2007, 06:11 PM Wrote::blink:

=/

*to be an admin...YOU MUST HAVE THE REQUIRED QUALITIES and be sympathetic and adorable.(like coca ;))

and i realize that some members dont stop causing me...
i speak a broken english. i speak 5 languages. im learning english... just to try to hunderstand ppl nothing else, its enough and i do my best.
if im stupid and i dont know the english language, its not the end of the word. im good at other things...
atleast. you know what im asking for so stop causing. if you dont want to unban me, tell me that...
I don't know if i am allowed to type in here without requesting an unban, and I apologize ahead of time if I'm not allowed to be here, if i'm not, please delete this post then. Thanks.

Anyway, this is no custom game. Shm, the founders are paying for this server and the admins have the right to make their own rules and such since this is THEIR server. Think of this server as a country, and has a king, the king has the right to set the rules to whatever pleases him and thinks is best for the country, In this situation, The admins and founders of wroaw have the right to set rules that bests fits them and the server, if they find that a rule is not working or is really bad, they will fix it. You say admins need required qualities eh? Well if these admins were appointed by DT and other founders then they must have the required qualities, Remember, this is THEIR own server. Not yours, not mine. Hope this helps clear things up. Also, if you want to be unbanned, behave maturely, thats what admins respond to, not to whining people and stuff.

Once again, I apologize if i am breaking the rules, and if i am please delete this post. Thank you :)

Unban request thread. - a hobbit - 11-01-2007 11:42 AM

we dont really care.

*ding* post count +1

Unban request thread. - suxa - 11-01-2007 11:52 AM

You've got some mad nice slang for someone just learning english unless thats what they teach you to speak.

Unban request thread. - Dum3z - 11-01-2007 11:54 AM

Yeah, post in here all you want. But if you double post you'll face the wrath of Kahn...Khan...Kawn...Kaan...however his name is spelled, it still means Sv.