Wroaw's Way Wicked Board
Unban request thread. - Printable Version

+- Wroaw's Way Wicked Board (http://board.wroaw.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: (//) Wroaw Community Server (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Unban request thread. (/thread-1190.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Unban request thread. - coca - 04-15-2007 02:02 AM

iPwn,Apr 14 2007, 03:57 PM Wrote:Hi. I was playing in the server yesterday as iPwn and was just playing along till i heard coca talk using amx. so i said to myself "OH AND ADMIN" so i said "everyone <coca's name i forgot> is ADMIN! then after that he banned me PERM . My steam id is STEAM_0:0:8236832. I think that wroaw//coca banned me (hes the only admin around that time). I should be unbanned cuz i like the server and ill never tel everyone if someones admin ever again... especially coca and womb..

Thank you and SRY COCA! :):):)
Sorry, I was having a bad day ^^

Unbanned now, sorry again:)

Unban request thread. - a hobbit - 04-15-2007 02:03 AM

[quote=coca,Apr 14 2007, 12:02 PM][quote=iPwn,Apr 14 2007, 03:57 PM] Hi. I was playing in the server yesterday as iPwn and was just playing along till i heard coca talk using amx. so i said to myself "OH AND ADMIN" so i said "everyone <coca's name i forgot> is ADMIN! then after that he banned me PERM . My steam id is STEAM_0:0:8236832. I think that wroaw//coca banned me (hes the only admin around that time). I should be unbanned cuz i like the server and ill never tel everyone if someones admin ever again... especially coca and womb..

Thank you and SRY COCA!

Unban request thread. - Redforeva - 04-28-2007 12:25 PM

Played last week (as_crazytank3), i go into the tank, try to drive to VIP rescue area, when some dude keeps trying to sink it...

Of course, i'm responsible since I drove it first (kills: -14, deaths: 16), so I got banned by some admin. (even after pleading that I'm not the one responsible, yarly?...i like the admins, causing us to spin like crazy by changing our mouse sens. to 300, banning people for giving away that they're admin....)

I like this server alot, so please unban me.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3239169

Thank you.

Unban request thread. - coca - 04-28-2007 04:11 PM

Redforeva,Apr 28 2007, 02:25 AM Wrote:Played last week (as_crazytank3), i go into the tank, try to drive to VIP rescue area, when some dude keeps trying to sink it...

Of course, i'm responsible since I drove it first (kills: -14, deaths: 16), so I got banned by some admin. (even after pleading that I'm not the one responsible, yarly?...i like the admins, causing us to spin like crazy by changing our mouse sens. to 300, banning people for giving away that they're admin....)

I like this server alot, so please unban me.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3239169

Thank you.
Unbanned, thx for playing

Unban request thread. - Yoruichi - 05-10-2007 10:39 AM

Name: botb]>Yoruichi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5405933

Reason Ban: TK most likely and nothing else.

Admins at the time: Biggs was there (pretty sure) and i think suxa. Map was the_stairs and it was around 8:00pm EST if that helps.

Reason for Unban: I TKed twice and yeah I know it's bad and all, I don't normally TK. The thing is though my first TK was unintentional, it was a nade kill on the_stairs (it can get crowded sometimes :blink:My second TK i guess you can say I would be guilty for.:oI got bored and decided to throw a nade at two of our afks but in the process instead of killing them i think i may have killed one of the admins. Maybe i pissed him off? Maybe he thought i was just going on a TK-ing spree..But I assure you that wasn't the idea behind all this. Hope I can get unbanned for this lil misunderstanding.

PS: Love the server and really wish i can be unbanned so i can get back in and play. I don't normally find many big servers that are fun like this one. Won't be foolish again if you guys unban me. Thanks alot. B)

Unban request thread. - coca - 05-10-2007 10:42 AM

Yoruichi,May 10 2007, 12:39 AM Wrote:Name: botb]>Yoruichi

Admins at the time: Biggs was there (pretty sure) and i think suxa. Map was the_stairs and it was around 8:00pm EST if that helps.

Reason for Unban: I TKed twice and yeah I know it's bad and all, I don't normally TK. The thing is though my first TK was unintentional, it was a nade kill on the_stairs (it can get crowded sometimes :blink:My second TK i guess you can say I would be guilty for.:oI got bored and decided to throw a nade at two of our afks but in the process instead of killing them i think i may have killed one of the admins. Maybe i pissed him off? Maybe he thought i was just going on a TK-ing spree..But I assure you that wasn't the idea behind all this. Hope I can get unbanned for this lil misunderstanding.

PS: Love the server and really wish i can be unbanned so i can get back in and play. I don't normally find many big servers that are fun like this one. Won't be foolish again if you guys unban me. Thanks alot. B)
Unbanned, that map was crazy ^^

Thx for playing

Unban request thread. - Biggs - 05-10-2007 10:54 AM

You just got banned for the 120 minute TK ban.

Unban request thread. - suxa - 05-10-2007 10:55 AM

Yoruichi,May 10 2007, 12:39 AM Wrote:Name: botb]>Yoruichi

blame biggs cuase i cant ban people :X probly was only a 2hr ban though b/c of ATAC

Unban request thread. - silverback gorilla - 05-23-2007 04:29 AM

hey i was banned in early march (maybe late February) under the name of silverback gorilla. to be honest i actually don't remember the exact reason i was banned but i'm pretty sure it was due to the fact that i was tking. again it was a while ago so i'm not sure who banned me. the best answer to your "why you should be unbanned" question is simply that i have had close to a 3 month break to cool off and i have since begun to focus on killing enemies rather then teammates. love the server and i won't be a complete d*ckhead if you decide to unban. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11812127

Unban request thread. - coca - 05-23-2007 04:46 AM

silverback gorilla,May 22 2007, 06:29 PM Wrote:hey i was banned in early march (maybe late February) under the name of silverback gorilla. to be honest i actually don't remember the exact reason i was banned but i'm pretty sure it was due to the fact that i was tking. again it was a while ago so i'm not sure who banned me. the best answer to your "why you should be unbanned" question is simply that i have had close to a 3 month break to cool off and i have since begun to focus on killing enemies rather then teammates. love the server and i won't be a complete d*ckhead if you decide to unban. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11812127
Good attitude, you're unbanned

Enjoy playing