Wroaw's Way Wicked Board
Seniors and others applying - Printable Version

+- Wroaw's Way Wicked Board (http://board.wroaw.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Chit-Chat lair (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Seniors and others applying (/thread-1107.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Seniors and others applying - TheCheat - 10-21-2005 04:24 PM

Which colleges are you guys applying to?

So far, I've got UC Berkeley + LA + SD + Irvine, Stanford and Columbia. MAYBE Caltech but probably not (that school just doesn't appeal to me). So if anybody lists a good possible school, I might look at it, cause my application range is very narrow.

Seniors and others applying - piratebuddha - 10-21-2005 04:36 PM

hey, if anyone wants, i believe you can join me at good ol' Meramec Community College:)

/Mizzou defect

Seniors and others applying - Dum3z - 10-21-2005 10:12 PM

TheCheat,Oct 21 2005, 01:24 AM Wrote:Which colleges are you guys applying to?

So far, I've got UC Berkeley + LA + SD + Irvine, Stanford and Columbia. MAYBE Caltech but probably not (that school just doesn't appeal to me). So if anybody lists a good possible school, I might look at it, cause my application range is very narrow.
Columbia as in University of Missouri?:D Sorry, I'm biased. >.>

Seniors and others applying - Blizzard - 10-21-2005 11:33 PM

I plan on going to ASU.:P

Seniors and others applying - The Senate - 10-22-2005 03:09 AM

Don't worry Cheat, you won't get accepted to anything other then your local community college. :blink:

Seniors and others applying - a hobbit - 10-22-2005 08:32 AM

im on east coast soo...

SUNY Binghamton, SUNY Stony Brook, NYU, maybe Cornell for the hell of it, OU since my brother went there, and dunno w/e pops up.

i was considering applying to a UC before i moved to NY, but now that im out of state (which is prolly harder to get in then out of country) i prolly wont have a chance.

Seniors and others applying - Krayz - 10-22-2005 11:33 AM

OU FTW! <3 hobbit, lol well I am going back to college next semester, so I will be going to North Lake Community College to get my basics out of the way, then hopefully to UTA (University of Texas @ Arlington) since they are both close by and i don't have to travel far, but we'll see..

Seniors and others applying - Baku - 10-23-2005 05:36 AM

Im going to George Brown College in Ontario, Canada =D.....Im gonna become a chef =D

Seniors and others applying - SniperducK - 10-23-2005 06:22 AM

im at my second year at The Ball State University...next fall ill be in europe for a year, then if all goes well, I will stay there....see you soon DT, MD, noobish, DE, etc...etc... XoXoXo

Seniors and others applying - TheCheat - 11-30-2005 05:11 PM

Man... final list is

UCs, Stanford, MIT, Caltech. :unsure:Wish me luck.