Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: lo siento
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Better things to do? You don't have a job, you aren't going to college yet, and you say you have better things to do?
Blizzard,Sep 7 2005, 01:32 PM Wrote:Better things to do? You don't have a job, you aren't going to college yet, and you say you have better things to do?
Yep, play CS and NS.
You should've just enrolled. It would've been much better than have you here 24/7!
k i was just banned for saying "nig slut" when i meant to say "big slut". and get over the flipping word please.
I unbanned you right after Womb banned you. And since it's all just a simple typo (or a good excuse) you should be set free!:)
CKY,Sep 7 2005, 02:34 PM Wrote:k i was just banned for saying "nig slut" when i meant to say "big slut". and get over the flipping word please.
We're not going to "get over" the N word. I will perm ban you and make sure you're perm banned if you do anything racist in our server again.
CKY,Sep 7 2005, 02:34 PM Wrote:k i was just banned for saying "nig slut" when i meant to say "big slut". and get over the flipping word please.
You grow up and stop acting like there's nothing wrong in this world.

Sorry, I know you are too young to actually act a bit mature but if you can't handle it go find a server that won't care.
Sveach,Sep 7 2005, 09:14 PM Wrote:
We're not going to "get over" the N word. I will perm ban you and make sure you're perm banned if you do anything racist in our server again.
I say we just ban him now cuz its getting repeatative and i dont buy that exuse. STEAM_0:1:850948 Ftw.
NO!!! dammit dont ban cky:(
Why do you care, you dont even play anyways.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's