Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Make life an RPG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.bbspot.com/News/2003/09/rpg_life.html Its about a guy who makes his social life an rpg, i could see biggs doing this.
Eh, I don't even talk to girls. That does sound like an interesting concept though. Train your way up the social chain to some level 10 model, gg.
Quote:Davis then made his way to a nearby bus stop where an aged homeless woman wearing Hefty bags on her feet was slouched against a fire hydrant.

"Now THIS is more like it!" Davis exclaimed enthusiastically.

He proceeded to have an animated discussion with the transient. After several minutes of conversation, Davis presented her with $1.58 in loose change and reported on his progress.

"I'd say I only get 5 EXP for that encounter," Davis said with some disappointment. "She was a very low-level creature. Still, every little bit contributes to that next level." He then logged the five experience points into his PDA.

Quote:Gamer Finds "Normal" Setting Impossible[/URL]]As in real life, Rich learned that breasts could get you out of tough situations.

"I think the same people who designed this game also designed girls," continued Stiles. "I mean the easy ones are too easy, while the normal ones are near impossible to conquer."
Gamer Finds "Normal" Setting Impossible

How stupid is that?:P
Yea that one sucked.
...=NK=-KimJong-afk has been saying about us in chatrooms. We'll see if he can still talk that trash after I headshot him with my deagle. This isn't Starcraft. Those Koreans don't stand a chance."
Lmao...so true....btw a peruvian guy defeated the #1 worldwide 2v2 team at SC....they killed his teammated and he finished them both off O_o
Thats increadbly sad hes such low lvl im lvl 56 dark wizadrbe:D
I remember that I was playing KotOR a lot and I started to think of my running as levels. When I hit my second wind, I gained a new level. That was quite a few years ago.:D
G3n0C1D3,Aug 29 2005, 10:02 AM Wrote:
Quote:Davis then made his way to a nearby bus stop where an aged homeless woman wearing Hefty bags on her feet was slouched against a fire hydrant.

"Now THIS is more like it!" Davis exclaimed enthusiastically.

He proceeded to have an animated discussion with the transient. After several minutes of conversation, Davis presented her with $1.58 in loose change and reported on his progress.

"I'd say I only get 5 EXP for that encounter," Davis said with some disappointment. "She was a very low-level creature. Still, every little bit contributes to that next level." He then logged the five experience points into his PDA.

Seconded...Jesus Christ :unsure:
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's