Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Sound quality help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
not neccesarily. i put those on my server so icould use hlss , but i think i only used hlss once and now the voice when people talk just sounds really nice
Well, you haven't thought of the regulars on your server, have you? Chances are, they play it. Or at least have the ability to at any given time. I would love it if VAC/VAC2 just added HLSS as a hack and banned every bitch out there with it.
Blizzard,Aug 29 2005, 01:05 PM Wrote:Well, you haven't thought of the regulars on your server, have you? Chances are, they play it. Or at least have the ability to at any given time. I would love it if VAC/VAC2 just added HLSS as a hack and banned every bitch out there with it.
That would be my new her0. Until then we have MD.
Thx for your help sry for playing hlss that one night i was testing sounds so i am truly sorry i wont ever play it again so i hope you forgive me but thx for the help ^^
Womb, lets go onto the Steam forums and suggest it as an idea. We can say it promotes lag, which can make players harder to hit and see.
They'd never remove voice comm!!
That's not what I said. I mean try to get them to add it to their VAC/VAC2 hack list. It's fail proof.
that wouldn't work because hlss doesn't actually hook onto cs.. you can start it after you are already ingame and you never have to udate any offsets for hlss there fore it isn't a hook, and vac/vac2 wouldn't be able to do anything about it because they only affect hooks onto cs... sorry;)
not true, someone made a plug in that blocked it but still allowed regular voice communications. therefore it could be added as a hack.
Well VAC is an anti-cheat mechanism and AFAIK playing music isn't a cheat:P
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's