Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: dot haxerrr!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
there is/was a hacker in the server (5 minutes ago when i left) i got a demo of him (1135 kb, cant host it) and a screenshot of his steamID:

[Image: dothax.JPG]

i can send the demo trough msn to someone.. noone is online now tho but ill send it to the first admin thingie dude who comes online

adios
I'm not on. I shall never be on either.
There have been a lot of . and , hackers on lately. I think that may even be the one i banned a day or 2 ago. Is someone unbanning them as a joke..? Ill ban him again once i get on msn.
I was on and some twat was using a nasty aimbot. Ruined it completely for me, I just quit. Ghey.
Biggs shall start playing CS now. I have that LAN later today and I must get mah skrillz.<_<
What skills?
good question:P
how do you ban by steamID anyway? The only way for me right now is through the menu. I know there's an amx_ban command, but I never get it right to ban them.
amx_addban "steamid" minutes reason ex.
amx_addban "steam 0 : 0 139219129" (dont start lol" 0 (perm) hacker.
OMG MY NAME IS ON THERE!!!! noobish add me on msn sports_boy101@hotmail.com i wanna see the demo pleaseee.thanks
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's