Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Computer Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
AMD would win.:o
Yep...anyway i already have a half decent pc...good enough to play doom3 in the average settings...not thinking in upgrading it for a while :/
Mine can play at high, but I still want a new computer.:P
Its such a waste of money buying a new comp just to play games like DOOM3 in the best settings possible...The dual video card is for rich guys or jackasses who preffer to have a "BETTER LOOKING yet FAST AS HELL" video experience...I play CS at 800x and im happy with it >_>
Well, I'm not rich. Yet I still want it.:D
Bahamut,Aug 24 2005, 11:36 PM Wrote:Its such a waste of money buying a new comp just to play games like DOOM3 in the best settings possible...The dual video card is for rich guys or jackasses who preffer to have a "BETTER LOOKING yet FAST AS HELL" video experience...I play CS at 800x and im happy with it >_>
800x600 full screen?
Baha just says that cuz hes poor.
I could run EQ2 at its highest settings and not get lag =D. However I decided MMORPGs are just not worth it with the whole pay per month so I pretty much gave em up. Thus why you see me here again. Free games ftw!
Minion,Aug 24 2005, 07:23 PM Wrote:I could run EQ2 at its highest settings and not get lag =D. However I decided MMORPGs are just not worth it with the whole pay per month so I pretty much gave em up. Thus why you see me here again. Free games ftw!
Not free, more like one time payment.:)
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's