Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: FF7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
http://auritribe.net/cnn/

Ahaha, people are getting dumber and dumber every day. We have people arguing over the dumbest things. Next thing we'll start banning movies from using any kind of explosion.

"These 'role playing games' are teaching our children to use magic and summon demons, they're destroying our childrens future and making them worship satan. We can't allow this to continue."

Final Fantasy VII is an awful game, and should have never been created in the first place. I mean, look at the size of Tifa's breasts! They're destroying our childrens future. The problem of explicit video games is spiraling out of control." Clinton wrote in a letter to the head of the Federal Trade Commission. Tifa's breasts were unavailible for comment.

ROFL MUCH KTHX!?@ Let's ban Pamela Anderson from going on television now!
Fake story.
ChocoboT,Aug 19 2005, 12:02 AM Wrote:Fake story.
PWNT!!11 :lol:
Yes and he's pwnt on IRC now because he ruined it.
Anyone who isn't retarded would realize it's fake. You couldn't seriously believe someone would read that and buy it.
I'm sorry, but we do have retarded people on these forums. I won't name any Dwopple, I mean names though.
Of course its a fake story. Why would they ban ff7 cause of terrorist attacks??
Did you even read anything?

The game involves the main character, Cloud Strife, planting bombs in power plants in a heavily populated city. The protagonist works with the terrorist group "Avalanche" bombing locations throughout the beginning of the game.

First fucking paragraph you whore!
t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n,Aug 19 2005, 12:33 AM Wrote:Of course its a fake story. Why would they ban ff7 cause of terrorist attacks??
See? You don't even need to read the story to know it's fake.
Exactly. No point in reading it when its obviously fake.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's