Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: A humble request?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I love climb, Big cities, Dodgeball, and the hhh maps as much as the rest (well maybe not the hhh maps) But they get old when its all we play. We have how many maps on the server? Come on guys. Anyways its late, im going through all the maps i either forgot or havent played. So far these are my recommendations.

arena_v2
cs_nmtag (its a playground!)
some of the cc maps (boat w/e aint bad)
cs_madhouse
paintball 1/2
building (not with 32 players, 30 spawn points as i remember)
gwned i think it is? Huge map lots of fun.
cliff castle/cabin
demo_derby(2)(_ka)
tot
endor
explosion!
gijoe maps
helms_deep
laser_tron
lasertron
tfc_nightmare
tarnhouse
supercrazycar
x-mas_tree

Just some that I havent played much of and odnt really remember. Theres a mine one too, dark_mine maybe :\ Iono. Anyways check em out most are interesting.

And can we get rid of teleports thats the shitty one.
alleyrush ftw

We got 204 maps by teh wayzors. I'll think of more later.
de_gwned

We need rats, damnit!
Rats is teh gay. No wonder j00 like it skewl boy.
Bitch. Rats is awesome.
Womb-Raider,Aug 18 2005, 11:20 AM Wrote:I love climb, Big cities, Dodgeball, and the hhh maps as much as the rest (well maybe not the hhh maps) But they get old when its all we play. We have how many maps on the server? Come on guys. Anyways its late, im going through all the maps i either forgot or havent played. So far these are my recommendations.

arena_v2
cs_madhouse
paintball 1/2
cliff castle/cabin
demo_derby(2)(_ka)
tot
endor
explosion!
gijoe maps
helms_deep
laser_tron
lasertron
tfc_nightmare
tarnhouse
supercrazycar
x-mas_tree
Just play more, womb... of your list, I've played...

arena_v2
cliff castle
demo_derby2 (lotsa times, unfortunately)
endor
helms_deep
laster_tron
tarnhouse
supercrazycar
x-mas_tree

So they do get played, just not as often... a lot of the times the server is on the more popular maps, just b/c of that. They're more popular, people like them, nominate them, and vote for them. I dunno, I guess I could be wrong...

But also, when we do switch to the lesser played maps, what happens to everyone? They all leave. So what happens is you have 20 people playing big_city2, then you switch to megacrazycar and then you have 4. Also another good reason why we don't play them as much.

PeAcE
I've already played all of those. I remember one day we were just going through all of the maps what we haven't played.:D
Underdog,Aug 18 2005, 01:29 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Aug 18 2005, 11:20 AM Wrote:I love climb, Big cities, Dodgeball, and the hhh maps as much as the rest (well maybe not the hhh maps) But they get old when its all we play. We have how many maps on the server? Come on guys. Anyways its late, im going through all the maps i either forgot or havent played. So far these are my recommendations.

arena_v2
cs_madhouse
paintball 1/2
cliff castle/cabin
demo_derby(2)(_ka)
tot
endor
explosion!
gijoe maps
helms_deep
laser_tron
lasertron
tfc_nightmare
tarnhouse
supercrazycar
x-mas_tree
Just play more, womb... of your list, I've played...

arena_v2
cliff castle
demo_derby2 (lotsa times, unfortunately)
endor
helms_deep
laster_tron
tarnhouse
supercrazycar
x-mas_tree

So they do get played, just not as often... a lot of the times the server is on the more popular maps, just b/c of that. They're more popular, people like them, nominate them, and vote for them. I dunno, I guess I could be wrong...

But also, when we do switch to the lesser played maps, what happens to everyone? They all leave. So what happens is you have 20 people playing big_city2, then you switch to megacrazycar and then you have 4. Also another good reason why we don't play them as much.

PeAcE
Not at all, i picked up 8 people thismorning on tot, people just dont know these maps are out there so how can they like/not liek them. Im not saying they arent played. Its just maps i havent played in a while. I've played every map on the server, cept nmtag that was a first thismorning. And yes blix, i remember that.
I cast my five slaves three votes on endor!
Im getting tired of playing big_city2. It seems like we play that one 2/3s of the time. I'd like to play some of those maps i have never played b4.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's