Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Beeep!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<span style="color:black">Hi Wroawies </span><span style="color:yellow">(+appendix)</span><span style="color:black">!
I won't be around next week, ill be on vacation. Somehow i just know that u're gonna miss me:lol:, so i just wanted to let u know.
BEHAVE PPL:P.
rimpxz,
</span>
<span style="color:blue">P.s. OMGAWZ COLORS!!!11!1</span>
fuxing yellow font
Have a safe trip! I hope your plane doesn't crash out in the vast, open land where you can't find food/water and the head hunters in the area find you, shrink your head, and eat you for dinner!
Where are you going anyways?:o
since noobish is gone i say we have a PARTY!

[Image: foam-party-2i30.jpg]
Yay for bubbles!!! :lol:
*noobish,Aug 12 2005, 09:27 AM Wrote:<span style="color:black">Hi Wroawies </span><span style="color:yellow">(+appendix)</span><span style="color:black">!
I won't be around next week, ill be on vacation. Somehow i just know that u're gonna miss me:lol:, so i just wanted to let u know.
rimpxz,
</span>
Someones going on a gay pride march :X
Womb-Raider,Aug 12 2005, 08:01 PM Wrote:
*noobish,Aug 12 2005, 09:27 AM Wrote:<span style="color:black">Hi Wroawies </span><span style="color:yellow">(+appendix)</span><span style="color:black">!
rimpxz,
</span>
Someones going on a gay pride march :X
well he doesnt have richard simmons in his avatar!!:P
Do you need some ice?

For that burn!
*noobish,Aug 12 2005, 02:27 AM Wrote:<span style="color:black">Hi Wroawies </span><span style="color:yellow">(+appendix)</span>[SIZE=6][color=black]!
THANKS FOR BLINDING ME ASSHOLE!!! :blink:
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's